that wheel that touched the ground.
碰过地板了
You would think a stroller that costs as much
你能相信吗 一辆跟房♥子首♥付♥一样贵的
as a mortgage payment would not break a week after you got it.
折叠婴儿车居然不到一周就坏了
Okay.
好吧
You're talking in your angry man voice.
听你的口气是生气了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just...
只是...
I'm stuck.
我骑虎难下了
I really don't like my job.
我真的不喜欢我的工作
I don't like the people or the environment,
我不喜欢那些人 也不喜欢工作环境
and it's not gonna change
而且毫无改变的希望
because they don't think there's anything wrong.
因为他们根本不觉得自己做错了
I kicked that kid off the team today,
我今天把一个孩子踢出了队
but I know that's not the end of it.
但我知道这事没完
Those boosters are gonna come after me.
他的后援团不会放过我的
Okay, well, look, I don't need any of this stuff.
听我说 我不需要这些东西
It's not like we'd have to go on food stamps
就算你换了工作
if you quit and found another job.
我们也不至于就要去讨饭
I know some teachers who are.
我知道有些老师就这样了
And we've talked about this, Emma. There are no other jobs.
我们也谈过的 艾玛 没有别的工作了
Not ones where I can coach show choir.
没有别的职位能让我指导合唱团
You know what the worst part is?
知道最糟的是什么吗
I love all this extra stuff.
我喜欢这些东西
I love my fancy car and fancy stroller
我喜欢我的豪车 豪华婴儿车
and fancy football tickets.
一等一的球票
Maybe that makes me shallow and immature, but...
也许它们让我变得肤浅 幼稚
all this extra stuff makes me feel like more of a man.
但这些华而不实的东西让我觉得更像个男人
And I hate myself for loving it so much
可我也恨自己这么爱这些身外之物
that I would stay working at a place
以至于愿意在一个
that stands for everything I stand against.
与我坚守的一切都背道而驰的地方工作
Okay. So we'll manage.
好吧 那我们可以再筹划
You know? You'll find another job.
知道吗 你可以换工作
My Pamphlet of the Month Club is starting
我的"每月小册子"社团
to bring in some extra cash.
已经开始盈利了
A year ago, I would have.
一年前 我会的
You can be principled
不需要养家糊口的时候
when you don't have kids to feed and clothe.
坚持原则很容易
Well, I think when you have kids
我认为 正是由于为人父母
is when it's most important to be principled.
才更要坚持原则
He's gonna be watching you, Will.
你是他的榜样 威尔
Kids see everything.
孩子会看到一切
You can't hide anything from them.
什么都瞒不住他们
I mean, when you buy him something,
你送他礼物的时候
he's gonna see your pride and your shame.
他会看出你是骄傲还是羞愧
He's gonna know when you traded your integrity
如果你是出♥卖♥♥♥了自尊以换取衣食无忧
for comfort and safety.
他会知道的
Look, I'm not saying that you have to quit your job.
我不是劝你放弃这份工作
I understand the realities of that. I do.
我知道现实的压力 我明白
But I am saying...
我的意思是
you need to make a peace with whatever choice you do make.
你必须接受自己做出的选择
Okay?
好吗
Yeah.
好
Snuck a little something extra in there for you, Kurt.
我给你加了点料 科特
Hello, everyone. Welcome and thank you for coming
大家好 欢迎参加
to a "Final farewell to Rachel's childhood home" party!
"蕾切尔童年闺房♥终极告别会"
**Because you know*
*你也知道
**I'm all about that bass, about that bass, no treble*
*姐只爱重低音 重低音 拒绝高音
**I'm all about that bass, about that bass, no treble*
*低调重低音 重低音 不飙高音
**I'm all about that bass, about that bass, no treble*
*只爱重低音 重低音 拒绝高音
**I'm all about that bass, about that bass*
*低调重低音 重低音
**Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two*
*想必你也清楚 姐没有小蛮腰
**But I can shake it, shake it like I'm supposed to do*
*但姐够丰腴有料 随意舞动摇摆
**Cause I got that boom-boom that all them boys chase*
*傲人的丰乳肥臀引无数男生追逐
**And all the right junk in all the right places*
*就这么前♥凸♥后♥翘♥ 要哪有哪
**I see the magazines*
*杂♥志♥里的美人
**Working that Photoshop*
*被修出的骨感
**We know that this ain't real*
*太明显的作假
**Come on now, make it stop*
*拜托快停手吧
**If you got beauty, beauty*
*若你是天生丽质
**Just raise 'em up, cause*
*就尽情秀 因为
**Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top*
*从头到脚你都恰到好处 完美无瑕疵
**Yeah, my momma, she told me*
*没错 妈妈告诉我
**Don't worry about your size*
*别担心你的身材
**She says boys like a little more booty to hold at night*
*她说男人夜晚需要被丰臀抚慰
**That booty, booty*
*丰臀的抚慰
**Uh, that booty, booty*
*丰臀的抚慰
**You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll*
*不愿做那瘦骨如柴的硅胶芭比佳人
**So, if that's what's you're into then go ahead and move along*
*若你还是乐此不疲就慢走不送
**Because you know*
*你也知道
**I'm all about that bass, about that bass, no treble*
*姐只爱重低音 重低音 拒绝高音
**I'm all about that bass, about that bass, no treble*
*低调重低音 重低音 不飙高音
**I'm all about that bass, about that bass, no treble*
*只爱重低音 重低音 拒绝高音
**I'm all about that bass, about that bass*
*低调重低音 重低音
**You know I'm all about that bass, about that bass* *No treble*
*姐只爱重低音 重低音* *拒绝高音
**I said I'm all about that bass, about that bass* *No treble*
*低调重低音 重低音* *不飙高音
**I'm all about that bass, about that bass* *No treble*
*姐只爱重低音 重低音* *拒绝高音
**I said I'm all about that bass, about that bass* *No treble*
*就爱低调重低音 重低音* *不飙高音
**I said I'm all about that bass, about that bass, about that bass*
*姐就只爱重低音 重低音 重低音
**I know you like this bass*
*我知道你爱重低音
**Ooh don't you know I'm all about that bass, bout' that bass*
*不知道吗 我就只爱重低音 重低音
The Rachel Berry childhood bedroom.
蕾切尔·贝里的童年闺房♥
Is it weird to think that someday this room's
会不会有一天这个房♥间
gonna be re-created in some Broadway museum?
被收录到百老汇博物馆里
Hopefully with animatronic robots.
希望能放上一只电子宠物
You said you wouldn't make fun of it.
不是说好不嘲笑我的嘛
Oh, man, is that from Rocky Horror?
天啊 那是洛基恐怖秀那次吗
Do you remember when I had to wear those tight gold shorts?
还记得吗 我被迫穿上那条金色紧身短裤
I think everyone remembers that.
没人会忘记吧
You can't do it, can you?
你做不到是吧
I mean, almost everything else is boxed up,
别的东西都打包好了
but you haven't even touched this wall.
但这面墙还是原封未动
All my best memories from high school are on that wall.
高中里最美好的回忆都在这面墙上了
My whole childhood I just spent in this room
我的童年都在这个房♥间度过
singing and dreaming, all alone
独自一人 歌♥唱做梦
with pictures of Barbra Streisand
看着墙上的芭芭拉·史翠珊
and Patti Lupone and Bernadette Peters.
帕蒂·卢波恩和伯纳德塔·彼特斯
But then I met you guys and suddenly
但后来我遇见了你们 突然之间
the wall started to fill up with real friends and real dreams.
这面墙上就充满了真实的朋友和梦想
I don't know. Everything's just so clear in high school
可能吧 高中的一切还浮现眼前
and I'm supposed to just pack it all up now?
现在我该放下这一切吗
We're gonna need a bigger wall.
我们需要一面更大的墙
Mm... Star Wars.
出自《星球大战》
It's... It's Jaws.
是《大白鲨》
Geez, what were you, raised by monks?
天 你是和尚养大的吗
Come here.
靠过来
The wall doesn't go away.
这面墙不会离去
The wall just gets... bigger.
只会变得...更大
And higher and plastered in dreams.
更高 映入梦里
You're going to get that part.
你得明白这一点
And you're going back to New York.
并且你得重返纽约
And you're taking that wall with you.
带上这面墙一起
And if I'm real lucky, then
如果运气好
I'll always be on it somewhere,
那张照片会一直在墙上
wearing incredibly tight,
我穿着紧绷绷
sparkly gold shorts.
金闪闪短裤的照片
Yeah. Thank you. Good job.
谢谢 真棒
Just when you thought we couldn't get any more
你要以为地下室里不会有更多
warmth and love in a basement,
温暖和爱 那就错了
it's time to bring out your two favorite gays,
有请我们最爱的基佬们
Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson.
科特·哈梅尔和布莱恩·安德森
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表