Look, dude, man. Tough break, buddy, okay?
伙计 真是不走运
I think you're like a majestic knight riding a horse.
我觉得你就像骑马的伟岸骑士
If it were up to me, I'd give you a shot.
要是我就会给你个机会
Okay, why don't I start it with the title,
我先说标题
and then you can just segue into the theme.
你切入主题
Or I could start with the title,
或者 我来说标题
and then we could both segue into the theme.
我们一起切入主题
Welcome, everyone, to our very first Glee Club rehearsal.
欢迎大家参加我们合唱团的首次排练
First, I would like to welcome back our distinguished alumni
首先 我想欢迎我们尊敬的校友
who have so graciously agreed to stay an extra week.
感谢他们好心多留一周
So, thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢大家了
Yeah, how exactly are you guys doing that?
你们是怎么做到的
Oh, I can bend time and space with my mind.
我可以用意念扭曲时空
Okay, so, as you very well have heard,
好吧 大家都知道
the glee club has a grand and glorious tradition
合唱团有一个优良传统
of starting each week with a lesson
就是每周以一堂课作为开始
where we explore every musical genre under the sun.
我们在课上探索每一种音乐流派
But mostly Katy Perry and show tunes.
但主要都是凯蒂·派瑞和流行曲调
Not this week. Rachel and I are extremely excited
这周不会 蕾切尔和我很激动地宣布
to kick off this week's lesson with our...
我们本周的课将是...
First musical lesson, "Jagged Little Tapestry."
我们首节音乐课 是《破碎的小挂毯》
Oh, look, finally some songs about Rachel's hair extensions.
哎呀 终于要唱蕾切尔接发的歌♥了
Now, as you can clearly see, we've combined the titles
显然 标题结合了
of these two iconic albums...
两张标志性的专辑
Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill.
艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特的《破碎的小药丸》
Which is celebrating its 20th-year anniversary.
现在正在庆祝其发行20周年
And Carole King's Tapestry.
还有卡洛尔·金的《挂毯》
That-that's my favorite.
这张是我最喜欢的专辑
So these two iconic albums are sort of
这两张标志性的专辑
like chocolate and peanut butter.
就像巧克力和花生酱
Both... Or peanut butter and jelly.
都是 或者花生酱和果冻
Okay, they're both different but amazing.
他们都各有不同 但都很棒
You know, you could say that they're sort of
可以说他们就像
like the Reese's Pieces of music.
音乐里的丽丝巧克力
Right? Or, if you don't like Reese's Pieces,
对吧 如果你不喜欢丽丝巧克力
you could name another candy of your choice.
说别的什么糖果也可以
Okay, Kurt, why don't you now...
科特 你来...
Well-well, Carole King's Tapestry is-is...
卡洛尔·金的《挂毯》
you know, it's easy and informal,
随性 轻松
like you're getting a cup of coffee with an old friend.
就像跟老友喝杯咖啡
Team Carole.
那就卡洛尔了
Good choice.
选得好
Okay, and Alanis is different.
艾拉妮丝则不一样
You know, she's edgy and dark... Angry.
她尖锐 阴暗 愤怒
Team Alanis.
我要她了
Yeah, and this is why we wanted it to be your first lesson.
所以我们想用这个作为你们的第一堂课
Because, like Alanis and Carole,
因为就像艾拉妮丝和卡洛尔
you can look at every situation
任何的情况
from two different points of view, you know?
都可以采用两种观点
It's about combining... I think what Kurt is trying to say is
所以要结合... 科特的意思是
that it's about working together and using this lesson
你们要借助这堂课 合作
to grow as a team.
成为团队
I'm sorry, I'm confused.
抱歉 我糊涂了
What is it exactly you want us to do?
你们到底想要我们做什么
Just sit and smile like I did for three years.
坐好 微笑 我三年就这么过来的
So, our weekly lesson is to find a partner
我们的本周课业就是找一位
that has a different style than you and work together
跟你风格不同的搭档 两人合作
to mash up an Alanis and a Carole song.
混搭一首艾拉妮丝和卡洛尔的歌♥
Kurt and I will demonstrate...
科特和我将示范...
probably tomorrow? What? We...
或许明天吧 什么 我们...
Let me tell you something-- why do you keep interrupting me?
我说你啊 为什么老打断我
You're interrupting me, and you're confusing them.
是你在打断我 你把他们都弄糊涂了
You're confusing the hell out of them.
你把他们都搞糊涂了
Or how about since you and Porcelain
这样吧 你和瓷娃娃
obviously have some issues to iron out,
显然有问题有待解决
Brittany and I will go first.
布里特妮和我就先来了
Thank you. Okay, thank you.
谢谢 好的 谢谢
That'd be great.
很好
Quinn, can I talk to you for a sec?
奎恩 我能跟你聊聊吗
Artie told me that you said
阿蒂跟我说
that Brown was not an Ivy League school.
你说布朗大学不是常春藤名校
That's not what I said.
我没这么说
I said it's barely an Ivy League school.
我说它就是勉强入榜
Becky.
贝基
I thought you were in college.
你不是上大学去了吗
I am, idiot.
我是啊 白♥痴♥
I came back because I'm in trouble.
我回来是因为我有麻烦了
I need help.
我需要帮助
I met a guy named Darrell,
我遇见个人 叫达雷尔
and now he's my boyfriend.
他现在是我男友了
And I'm madly in love.
我疯狂地爱着他
Well, that's amazing.
那很棒啊
Shut up. I know.
闭嘴 我当然知道
I brought him home to Lima so he can meet my parents.
我带他回利马 见我父母
Okay, so what's the problem?
好吧 那麻烦是什么
Bitch! The problem is that I lied to him.
贱♥人♥ 麻烦在于 我骗了他
I told Darrell that I was
我跟达雷尔说
the president of every club at school.
我是学校所有社团的主席
Becky, that's an insane web of lies.
贝基 这谎言太离谱了
I know, whore.
我知道 婊♥子♥
But that's not the worst part.
但这不是最糟糕的部分
I told him that I was in Glee Club.
我还告诉他 我参加了合唱团
Wait, why would you tell him that?
等等 你为什么要这么说
Because he was in Glee Club in high school,
因为他高中的时候就参加了合唱团
and I want to impress him by my singing voice.
我想让他觉得我的歌♥声很美
You got to let me sing at the glee club
达雷尔明天来学校时
when Darrell comes to school tomorrow.
你们得让我在合唱团唱歌♥
Becky, we will do whatever it takes to help you.
贝基 我们会尽全力帮你的
Thanks, Kitty.
谢了 凯蒂
You know, I am pretty sure
我确定
that our fish ancestors crawled out of the ooze
我们的鱼类祖先 从淤泥里爬出来
and got legs just to be able to scissor.
长出了腿 就是为了玩剪刀体♥位♥
Well, actually,
其实
scissoring was invented by the ancient Egyptians,
剪刀体♥位♥是古埃及人发明的
which is weird because actual scissors weren't invented
这说来奇怪 因为真正的剪刀
for many cenries after that. True story.
是很多世纪后才发明的 真事哦
You know,
知道吗
I have to say, I'm kind of really digging this
我还真挺喜欢
back-to-the-future for Glee Club.
为合唱团"回到未来"
If for no other reason than to mess
即使不为了别的
with Berry and her sad gay.
就为了打乱贝里和那个小基佬的阵脚
But I have the perfect mash-up idea
但是 我想到了这周混搭歌♥曲表演的
for us to perform this week.
绝佳主意
So do I. Okay, you go first.
我也想到了 你先说
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
"I Feel the Earth Move" And "Hand in My Pocket."
《我感觉天旋地转》和《手插兜》
"You Oughta Know."
《你应该知道》
No, see, you're supposed to do a song
不是 你得从两张专辑里
from each album.
各挑一首歌♥
Okay, but I refuse to be restrained by the laws of man.
好吧 但我拒绝受人类法律的束缚
I like to think outside of the box.
我想跳出思维定式
No, listen. Okay.
不 听我说 好吧
Aren't we here to help the glee club get back on top?
我们不是来帮助合唱团重振雄风的吗
And don't you think that teaching the power
你不觉得让大家见识到混搭歌♥曲的力量
of a mash-up would totally contribute to that?
对此会大有帮助吗
Okay, I may be genius, but...
我虽然是个天才
how can I argue with the logic of your giant, generous heart?
但我要怎么驳斥你超级善良的逻辑呢
Come here.
过来
Ugh, ware so awesomely in love.
我们爱得好疯狂
I would totally hate us if I didn't know us.
如果我们没在一起 我觉得会恨自己
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表