Marilyn Manson and Dean Martin...
玛丽莲·曼森 迪恩·马丁
Actually, Rachel, there has been a slight change in plans.
其实 蕾切尔 我们稍稍改动了计划
Kurt, you can't just change the lesson like that.
科特 你不能说改课就改啊
Well, sometimes life throws you a curveball,
有时候生活给你一记曲线球
and you just got to embrace it.
你只能接受
That's why this week's lesson is...
所以本周的课程是
transitioning.
改变
Changing.
变化
Charging forward.
向前进
Rachel, it's come to our attention
蕾切尔 我们得知
that you're having some challenges
你难以跟你的
with saying good-bye to your childhood home.
童年闺房♥道别
Which is forcing you to say good-bye
这也是在逼你
to your childhood and fully accept adulthood.
告别童年 步入成年
Or at least that's according to the very nice lady
至少利马心理健康中心那位
at the Lima Mental Health Clinic.
和气的女士是这么说的
So to help Rachel with this new transition,
所以 为了帮助蕾切尔度过新转变
we are throwing her a "Farewell to Rachel's house" party,
我们要给她开一场"蕾切尔童年闺房♥告别会"
and everyone's invited.
大家都受邀了
It's going to be Friday night in Rachel's basement.
周五晚在蕾切尔家地下室开
You guys, this is very unnecessary but very sweet.
虽然没这个必要 但你们真是太贴心了
Wait, so this lesson isn't for us?
这堂课不是为了我们吗
It's for Rachel?
是为了蕾切尔
Yeah, so shut up. Fetch me my wheel!
嗯 闭嘴吧 把转盘给我
Thank you. Welcome to Wheel of Musical Fortune!
谢谢 欢迎来到《音乐之轮》
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Everyone spins, and whoever's name you land on,
大家来转转盘 不管停在谁的名字上
you have to sing a duet with them at the party.
就得在派对上跟他们合唱
All except for me. 'Cause I told you I want to sing with Rachel.
除了我 我跟你说过我要跟蕾切尔合唱
I don't want to chance it. Fine. Whatever.
我不想赌博 好吧 随便
Can't we just pick names out of a hat?
我们不能从帽子里抓名字吗
Okay, I'll go first.
好了 我先来
Luck be a lady tonight!
今晚做女人好棒
Roderick.
罗德里克
Which-which one?
是哪个来着
Uh, me. I'm-I'm Roderick.
我 我是罗德里克
No, this is gonna be great. You're great.
太棒了 你很棒
Okay, my turn!
该我了
Well, I thought for sure
我还以为
that wheel was gonna land on Artie's name.
一定会停在阿蒂的名字上呢
Yeah, what are the odds?
是啊 真巧啊
Uh, ten to one. Not that high.
十分之一的几率 不怎么高
But you're totally cool with singing with me, right?
你不介意跟我合唱吧
I-I understand if not.
如果你介意我也理解
Yeah, no, I really want to.
我很想的
It's-it's just... if you see Dave,
只是...如果你看见大卫
just don't bring it up, okay?
别提起这事 好吗
Oh, come on. It's just a song.
拜托 就是首歌♥啊
He can't be jealous from that.
他怎么会连这个都嫉妒
I know, but I think that he thinks that there's...
我知道 但我觉得他觉得...
still something between us.
我们之间还有什么
Which there...
当然了
obviously isn't.
根本不是这样
Obviously.
当然了
Anyway, I'll call you. We'll figure out what we're doing.
总之 我再打给你 我们想想怎么办
We can do something up-tempo.
我们可以唱首快歌♥
Or-or slow. It doesn't matter.
或者慢歌♥ 无所谓的
I'm versatile.
我都行
Okay. Cool.
好 就这样
All right. I'll call you. Okay.
好了 我再打给你 好了
Who was it? I just heard. I want names.
是谁 我刚刚听说了 我要知道是谁
Which one of those Vocal Adrenaline bastards did it?
是哪个肾上腺乐团的混♥蛋♥干的
What the fall leaves are you talking about, pumpkin?
你说什么呢 小南瓜
Your car, the vandalism.
你的车 他们搞破坏
Which one of those rock lobsters was it?
是哪个混♥蛋♥干的
It doesn't matter. We're gonna kill those guys, Coach.
无所谓 我们要杀了他们 教练
No, you're not gonna kill anybody. You boys sit down.
不 你们不会去杀任何人 坐下
Sit down!
坐下
I don't want you guys doing anything about this,
我不希望你们为此做什么
you hear me? It's been handled.
听到没 有人去处理了
It's real sweet that you guys care,
你们这么关切我很感动
but hurting him isn't gonna fix anything.
但伤害他也不能改变什么
It'll teach them not to mess with any of us
能叫他们知道不该跟我们作对
or we'll destroy them.
否则我们灭了他们
I've been dealing with ignorant people
我这辈子都在和愚昧的人打交道
who couldn't understand me my whole life.
他们就是无法了解我的人生
But you know what? I couldn't be happier with myself.
但知道吗 能做自己 我就最开心了
How many people get to say that?
有多少人能这样自豪地说呢
And, Spencer, I'm glad to hear you say that you're one of us.
斯宾塞 很高兴听到你说 你是我们中的一员
That's all I've ever wanted to hear from you,
我最想听到的就是你这句话
is that you're more than just a star player
你现在已经不止是一个明星球员了
but that you're really part of this team.
而是真正融入了这个团队
And, Sam, you did that.
萨姆 这都是你的功劳
You united us.
是你团结了我们
You're a hell of a coach and a friend.
你是最了不起的教练和朋友
And if one good thing can come out of this whole mess,
如果说我们在这堆烂事中也有所收获的话
well then they gave us the best freaking gift in the whole world.
那就是我们收获了全世界最好的礼物
Coach, look, I'm sorry.
教练 对不起
I didn't... I didn't mean to disappoint you.
我不是故意让你失望的
I just...
我只是...
I can't stand to see my friends get hurt.
不想看到朋友受到伤害
I know that, Sam.
我知道 萨姆
And you did not disappoint me.
你没有让我失望
In fact, I couldn't be prouder.
相反 我太为你们骄傲了
You boys get back to practice.
小伙子们该去训练了
This is completely unacceptable.
这绝对不能容忍♥
I can handle insubordination,
我允许你们对我不服
but this, this isn't about me.
但这事与我无关
This is about teaching you to act like human beings.
我要教教你们如何做人
It's about knowing that
是要让你们知道
your-your common decency and integrity are-are more important
最起码的礼貌和正直
than winning show choir competitions.
比赢得比赛更重要
Which perfectly sums up your teaching style, Schuester.
这就是你的指导风格 舒斯特
You think all of us didn't know you were too soft for this job?
大家都觉得你对于这工作太软弱了
You have a loser mentality.
你的思维就是废柴思维
You know who didn't give a crap about being kind?
知道吗 有些人根本不在乎对人友善
Lewis and Clark. George Patton. Paul Anka.
刘易斯与克拉克 乔治·巴顿 保罗·安卡
I don't want to be decent or liked. I want to be a champion.
我不需要好名声 被人爱戴 我只想当冠军
And this is how it's done.
想当冠军就得这么做
The fact is Vocal Adrenaline is
事实是 肾上腺乐团
the last of a great dying breed of communities
是最后一支敢于当恶人
that is willing to risk being called bad guys
并直面残酷真♥相♥的
and accept the hard truth,
伟大组织
which is that every person on the planet knows
而这个真♥相♥ 地球人都知道
winning is everything.
那就是 胜者为王
We will win Nationals,
我们会赢得全国赛
but we'll win it the right way.
但我们要赢得光明正大
When will you just accept that you don't belong here,
你什么时候才能明白 你不属于这里
that none of us like you,
我们和你不是一路的
that we make fun of your vests
我们都在背后
and your pep talks behind your back?
嘲笑你的马甲和鸡汤
You're a joke. Yeah, well, the joke's on you, Clint.
你就是个笑话 现在你才是笑话 克林特
You're off the team.
你被开除了
You can't kick me off the team.
你不能让我离队
I am the team!
我就是乐队
Get out.
滚
Now.
现在
Okay. Everybody warm up.
好了 大家热热身
Hey, come to bed, Will.
上♥床♥吧 威尔
Maybe just have a shower first because you're touching
或者还是先洗个澡吧 因为你碰过的轮子
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表