No, what you wanted was a second chance to get it right,
不 你想要的是改过自新的机会
and Carmen just gave that to you, okay?
卡门刚刚给了你这个机会
If you throw all that away,
如果你就这么放弃
you're gonna be making the same mistakes all over again.
你就会重蹈覆辙
Look, Rachel, come on, stop.
蕾切尔 别走
It's not a mistake.
这不是个错误
Me going back to my life and who I was
我回归自己的生活 回归自我
is not a mistake.
不是个错误
I just think that in this day and age,
我只是觉得在当今这个时代
it's insane not to get a college education, you know?
不接受大学教育太离谱了
But, Sam, you're not in college.
但是萨姆 你就没上大学
Well, I know, but I don't want Rachel to make my mistakes that I...
我知道 但我不想让蕾切尔走我的老路
Rachel is a big girl.
蕾切尔长大了
She's gonna take care of herself, okay? We just have...
她会照顾好自己的 我们就...
Oh, my Lord, this is serious.
老天 这下严重了
Sue, what are you doing?
苏 你在干什么呢
I'm making a statement.
我在发表一项声明
You've crossed me for the last time, William Schuester.
这是你最后一次惹毛我了 威廉·舒斯特
Do you have any idea how many times you've said that?
你知不知道这句话你已经说过多少次了
And it still feels good.
但还是感觉很爽
You betrayed me,
你背叛了我
and I am taking it upon myself
我要担负起
to destroy the Glee Club and you once and for all.
永远摧毁合唱团和你的这项任务
And I know I've said that before, too!
我知道这句话我也说过
Betray you?
背叛你
Okay, everyone else betrayed you, Sue.
是其他所有人背叛了你 苏
There were two people Geraldo interviewed that stood up for you,
格拉尔多的采访对象当中只有两个人拥护你
and I was one of them.
我就是其中之一
Silence!
闭嘴
Brad?
布拉德
Oh, don't even think that you can out-Europe me, Sue.
别以为你能比我更有欧洲范儿 苏
I saw them play live at the Franklin County Fair in 1993.
我1993年在富兰克林县博艺会上看过他们现场表演
**We're leaving together*
*我们将一同离开
**But still it's farewell*
*仍免不了说再见
**And maybe we'll come back*
*也许还会回来
**To earth, who can tell*
*回到地球 谁能预料
**I guess there is no one to blame*
*我想这也不能怪谁
**We're leaving ground (leaving ground)*
*我们将离开此地
**Will things ever be the same again*
*所到之处还能否如同往昔
**It's the final countdown*
*开始最后的倒数了
**The final countdown*
*最后倒数
Oh, my God, they've gone crazy.
天呐 他们俩疯了
We can't let this happen to us.
我们可不能这样
**The final countdown*
*最后倒数
**It's the final countdown*
*开始最后的倒数了
**We're leaving together*
*我们将一同离开
**The final countdown*
*最后倒数
**We'll all miss her so*
*我们一定会很想念地球
**It's the final countdown (Final countdown)*
*开始最后的倒数了
**It's the final countdown*
*开始最后的倒数了
I mean, it was so weird to see you and Sue
看着你和苏幻想着双弹吉他
do a fantasy air guitar battle.
简直太诡异了
Weird and borderline psychopathic.
不仅诡异 还近乎于精神错乱
I feel so awful you guys had to see that.
真抱歉让你们看到那一幕
But I'm done.
但我受够了
I...
我...
We are gonna beat Sue at sectionals.
我们会在分组赛上打败苏
Well, looks like Sue is the least of our worries.
苏根本就不值得担心
I just got cornered by Myron.
我刚刚被麦伦逼到墙角了
Rachel Berry,
蕾切尔·贝里
Uncle Bob just told me devastating news!
鲍勃舅舅刚告诉我一则难绝人寰的消息
The bottom line is if New Directions doesn't win,
底线是如果新航向没能获胜
not only will the Glee Club get the ax,
不仅欢乐合唱团会被砍掉
but all arts and music programs will be wiped from the school.
而且学校里所有的艺术和音乐课都会被取消
But what am I supposed to do with all my sequin jackets?!
可我要怎么处理我那些亮片外套啊
That's impossible; I'm paying for the Glee Club out of my own pocket.
这不可能 我在为欢乐合唱团自掏腰包
That's what I said!
我也是这么说的
But that's impossible.
但这不可能
Rachel Berry is paying for the Glee Club out of her own pocket.
蕾切尔·贝里在为合唱团自掏腰包
But this goes beyond what she can afford,
但这超出了她的经济能力
and this is also about allocation of facilities and resources.
这还关乎于设施和资源的分配
I mean, that choir room has to go back to being a computer lab
那间合唱室必须改回计算机房♥
or at least another classroom.
或至少是一间教室
I just can't believe it after everything that we've been through.
我们付出了这么多努力 真不敢相信会是这样
This could be worse.
情况还不算太糟
We've survived far more difficult things,
我们熬过了比这困难得多的事情
not just in Glee Club, but in life.
不仅是在合唱团 还包括在生活当中
You know, screw it. We've had to fight
管它呢 我们必须为生活中
for everything we've earned in our lives,
努力赢来的一切抗争
and this is just the beginning of a new fight.
这只是一次新抗争的开端
I am so proud of you all.
我为你们感到骄傲
And as badly as I want to save the arts,
我一心想拯救艺术
my greatest accomplishment
而我取得的最大成就
are the people sitting in front of me right now.
就是现在坐在我面前的两个人
We never give up, and we never will.
我们从不放弃 将来也不会
Well, if only we could just agree on costumes to wear
如果我们能商定在我们此生最重要的比赛上
for the most important competition of our lives.
穿什么服装该多好
That might actually be one problem
这可能算是我们
that we may have fixed.
已经解决的一个问题
**Have you ever felt like you woke up*
*你可曾一觉醒来
**On the wrong side of your heart*
*感觉怅然若失
**Has it ever felt like it's broken*
*感觉世界的重压
**Like the world tore it apart*
*已将你的精神压垮
**Have you felt so weak*
*可曾感到束手无策
**You could hardly stand*
*头晕目眩
**Like if you ever fell*
*羸弱无力
**You could never tell*
*无从知晓
**If you'd ever get back up again*
*自己能否重新振作
**I know it's hard to do*
*我知道这有多难
**But I think you can make it*
*但你能够挺过去
**Cause I know we can take it*
*我知道我们一定可以
**Baby we will...*
*亲爱的 我们将
**Rise*
*逆境重生
**We are young we are the dreamers we will fly*
*我们年轻 我们有梦 能飞得更高
**When the world will not believe us*
*无视世界的质疑
**We will rise above the ashes*
*我们将涅槃重生
**Before this whole life passes us by*
*莫待千帆过尽
**You and I, we will rise*
*你我定能逆境重生
**Oh we will...*
*我们会
**We will rise*
*我们会逆境重生
**Rise*
*逆境重生
**We are young we are the dreamers (We must) we will fly*
*我们年轻 我们有梦 能飞得更高
**When the world will not believe us*
*无视世界的质疑
**We will rise above the ashes*
*我们将涅槃重生
**Before this whole life passes us by*
*莫待千帆过尽
**You and I, we will*
*你我定能
**Rise*
*逆境重生
**We will rise*
*我们将逆境重生
**We will rise*
*我们将逆境重生
**We will rise above the ashes*
*我们将涅槃重生
**Before this whole life passes us by*
*莫待千帆过尽
**You and I, we will rise*
*你我定将逆境重生
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表