我知道这个名字
I know the name.
我听过你的传奇故事 兄弟
I've heard epic stories, man.
是吗
Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse us.
什么情况
What do we got?
单次爆♥炸♥
Single detonation.
我们正在搜寻整个爆♥炸♥现场
We're sweeping the premises now.
试着评估损失
Trying to sort out the damage.
好吧 我们要先找出那些
All right, we need to anticipate
目标为救援人员的二次爆♥炸♥装置
secondary devices targeting first responders.
扩大搜索范围
I want you to widen and
拉警戒线封锁四个街区
ziplock a four-block perimeter.
-任何人不得进出 -收到
- Nobody gets in or out. - Gotcha.
警长
Hey, Sarge.
跟一个叫杰克·米勒的老兵聊了一下
Talked to a vet named Jake Miller.
他确认看到了我们的头号♥疑犯
He confirmed the initial ID.
背着背包的大胡子中东人
Bearded Middle Eastern man with a backpack.
-好 就根据这个去查 -好的
- Okay, we'll run with it. - All right.
-你还好吗 -不是我的血
- Hey, you okay? - It's not mine.
这里就是爆♥炸♥点
This is ground zero.
-收到 -某种聚能装药装置
- Got it. - Some kind of shape charge.
结构有轻微损坏
Little structural damage,
石碑应该承受了
but most of the force
大部分的爆♥炸♥力
went into the monument.
还波及到了一部分车子
Hit a couple of these cars as well.
拆弹小组还在取证
Bomb Squad's still collecting forensics,
但是看起来跟上次陆军招募中心
but it appears to be the same type of device
用的应该是同一种装置
that was used at the Army recruitment center.
好 找出监控录像
All right, find surveillance video
看看有没有其他目击者
and look for more witnesses.
这栋大楼有很多窗户
Lot of windows in this building.
可能有人看到了什么
Somebody saw something.
汉克
Hank.
威尔·格拉夫
Will Graff.
从华府大老远过来
You're a long way from D.C.
汉克 我需要你查到的所有情报
I'm gonna need all your intel, Hank.
我们接手了
We'll be taking this over.
-这是我的城市 -我有管辖权
- It's my city. - My jurisdiction.
我需要所有文件
I'll need the files.
听着
Look.
在你把一切搞砸之前
Before you blow this up,
你应该知道我有个手下在
you should know I got a man undercover
阿凯姆·达比里的清♥真♥寺做卧底
inside Akeem Dabiri's mosque.
好的
Okay.
他叫什么
What's his name?
当我没说
Forget it.
那你有什么提议
So what are you proposing?
我们共享情报
We share intel.
我们跑腿
We'll do the legwork,
功劳归你
you take the glory.
我需要你们定期汇报
I want regular reports.
还有 汉克 别在这事上糊弄我
And, Hank, do not screw me on this.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
炸♥弹♥技术员莎拉·斯科特
Bomb tech Sarah Scott.
一级警长 退伍军人
Sergeant First Class, retired.
高级士官
Senior NCO.
曾三次出征阿富汗
Made it through three tours in Afghanistan for this.
留下了丈夫和两个女儿
Left behind a husband and two daughters.
有目击者吗
Witnesses?
只有两个老兵
Just the two vets.
两个人都看到了背背包的大胡子男人
Both saw the same thing, a bearded man with a backpack.
而且都说他看起来像中东人
And both said that he looked "Middle Eastern."
那退伍军人管理局的监控录像呢
What about surveillance video at the VA?
我们就拿到这些
This is all we got.
摄像头分辨率很低
Cameras are garbage,
但这是嫌犯走入退伍军人管理局的时候
but this is our suspect walking into the VA.
实验室送来了爆♥炸♥分♥析♥结果
Labs came back on the explosive.
过氧化物 丙酮
Peroxide, acetone.
超级不稳定但都是伊♥斯♥兰♥国的最爱
It's highly unstable but it's still an ISIS fave,
因为防暴犬闻不出来这些成分
because--get this-- dogs can't smell it.
这个炸♥弹♥装有定时器
The bomb was on a timer
用十六个铁钉
loaded with 16 penny nails
和滚珠轴承固定
and ball bearings.
和招募中心的炸♥弹♥一样
Same as the bomb at the recruitment center.
鉴识科正在查
Forensics is tracking it.
好 看看清♥真♥寺是否有人
All right, see if anyone in the mosque
和这些事有关
is in the trades.
比如搭框架 修屋顶
You know, framing, roofing,
之类的事情
that kind of thing.
这是交管局提供的
Here's CTA's footage
爆♥炸♥时的录像
at the time of the bombing.
找到一个家伙符合我们的描述
Found a guy that matches our description.
灰帽衫 大胡子
Gray hoodie, beard.
这是他出现在泰勒街L座
Now that's him exiting the L at Taylor Street.
这里离阿凯姆清♥真♥寺就一个街区
It's a block away from Akeem's mosque.
这是爆♥炸♥后28分钟
It was 28 minutes after the blast.
好 这足够了
All right, enough is enough.
我们知道阿凯姆跟这件事有关系
We know that Akeem is involved
阿凯姆·达比里
我们去抓他吧
so let's go pick him up.
同意 把他带过来
I agree. Bring him in.
好的
All right.
杰
Jay.
我知道这种案子
Look, I know these kind of cases,
会勾起不好的回忆
they can bring up bad memories.
警长
Sarge.
刚刚有人死了
Somebody just died.
跟着线索走
Just follow the facts.
好的
All right.
疑似恐怖袭击
我今天上午在哪里
Where was I this morning?
这听起来像你们电影里的台词
This sounds like a line from one of your movies.
这不是电影情节
This is not a movie.
回答你的问题
To answer your question,
今天早上我在主持祈祷仪式
I was leading prayers this morning.
然后我带妻子去看牙医
And then I took my wife to the dentist.
她需要做牙根管治疗
She needed a root canal.
今天早上爆♥炸♥的时候有人看见
This man was seen in the VA this morning
这个人在退伍军人医院
at the time of the bombing.
你认识他吗
Do you recognize him?
我为什么会认识他
Why would I recognize him?
因为他看起来是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Because he looks Muslim?
不是
No.
因为我们拍到
Because we have a photo of him
在爆♥炸♥28分钟之后
28 minutes after the bombing
他从离你清♥真♥寺一个街区的L站出站
exiting the L station a block from your mosque.
许多人住在我的清♥真♥寺附近
Lots of people live near my mosque.
但我保证不是我
But I promise it wasn't me.
我们没说是你
We didn't say it was you.
我不认识这个人
I don't know this man.
而且我和炸♥弹♥没关系
And I had nothing to do with the bombs.
我不太相信
I find that pretty hard to believe.
为什么
Why?
因为我行使了言论自♥由♥的权利吗
Because I exercise my right to free speech?
不 因为我读了你反美国
No, because I read your anti-American,
充满仇恨思想的宣言
hate-spewing manifesto
在军队招募中心第一次爆♥炸♥的
posted the day before the first bomb went off
前一天发布的
at the Army recruiting center.
我不知道什么宣言
I know nothing about any manifesto.
但它是从你清♥真♥寺里上传的
But it came from inside your mosque.
通过你的无线网
Over your Wi-Fi.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表