Two African American males inside, didn't get a good look,
但说他们看起来形迹可疑
but said they seemed suspicious.
他们可能只是在找停车的地方
Well, they could have just been looking for a parking spot.
警♥察♥监控或随身录像呢
Well, what about PODs or shot cams?
-目前没有线索 -好 接着查
- Nothing so far. - All right, keep digging.
好
Yeah.
长官
Sir.
我们听说是伯尼·霍夫曼
We got word it was Bernie Hoffman.
-恐怕是的 -你还知道什么
- Afraid so. - What else you know?
现在只是初步调查 没有定论
It's all preliminary now, nothing solid.
霍夫曼可能认识罪犯 也许是个当事人
Chance Hoffman knew the offender, maybe a client.
你们今晚和他说过话吗
Either of you talk to him tonight?
我当然和他说过话
Yeah, I damn sure talked to him.
我感谢他出席募捐会
I thanked him for coming to the fundraiser.
-他看起来怎么样 -挺好的
- How'd he seem to you? - Good.
我们聊了黑鹰队还有
We talked Blackhawks and...
没有别的了 那是我最后一次见到他
And then that was it. It's the last time I saw him.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
离这里一个街区外有一屋子的警♥察♥
We had a roomful of officers one block from here,
包括我在内
including me.
这个禽兽居然如此大胆
And some animal had the audacity to...
我要你想尽一切办法 警长
I want no stone left unturned, Sergeant.
你明白了吗
Do you get me?
-我明白 -很好 随时通知我
- I get you. - Good, keep me in the loop.
长官们
Sir. Ma'am.
死者 伯尼·霍夫曼
伯尼·霍夫曼手头有多个案子在候审
So, Bernie Hoffman had multiple cases in pretrial,
包括七个谋杀案
including seven homicides.
那七个凶手都在拘留所里
All seven of those defendants are in jail.
他还有23个暴♥力♥罪犯
Yeah, he's also got 23 violent offenders
在等待庭审 他们全都保释了
awaiting their day in court, and they're all out on bail.
好吧 你和他的公♥司♥谈过了吗
All right, did you talk to his firm?
是的 有一个客户很显眼安德烈·格里芬
Yeah, one client stood out, Andre Griffin.
他是南区摔跤手帮的主力
He's a major player in the Southside Hustlers.
他管着半个恩格尔伍德
He calls for half of Englewood.
霍夫曼帮助格里芬处理了三起重大毒品指控
Hoffman repped Griffin on three major drug offenses,
两起故意伤人 格里芬每次都无罪释放
two agg assaults...Griffin walked each time.
格里芬造访了霍夫曼的办公室
Griffin visited Hoffman's work office.
显然在那里两人吵得面红耳赤
Apparently behind closed doors things got pretty hot.
家具扔得到处都是 那是一场大战
Furniture was thrown, it was a big fight.
霍夫曼告诉合伙人
Hoffman told the partners that
格里芬对价格很不满意 但他冷静下来了
Griffin was just upset about a bill, and he cooled off.
你和格里芬谈过了吗
All right, you talk to Griffin?
他正在过来的路上
Yeah, he's on his way in right now.
恩格尔伍德说得通了
So, Englewood makes sense.
我们还没得到霍夫曼手♥机♥的数据
Uh, we haven't gotten into Hoffman's phone,
但我们进入了云端
but techs got into the cloud.
他在被杀死前一小时收到了一条短♥信♥
And he got a text message an hour before he was killed.
上面写着 "成交 马上过来"
It says, "It's a deal. On my way."
这条短♥信♥是从恩格尔伍德的一个一次性手♥机♥发出的
And the text originated from a burner in Englewood.
或许格里芬就是交易的目标
Maybe Griffin's was the deal that went south.
你昨天晚上在哪儿
Where were you last night?
我昨天晚上在家
I was home last night.
你一个人吗
Were you alone?
等等 这是为了什么
Wait, what's this about?
你的律师
Your lawyer.
天啊
Damn.
我对此一无所知
I don't know nothing about that.
况且 我为什么要杀了他
Besides, why would I hurt him?
我喜欢这个人
I liked the guy.
他好几次救我于危难之中
He saved my ass plenty of times.
你最后一次和伯尼说话是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to Bernie?
这太扯了
Yo, this is crazy.
伯尼教会我的唯一事情 你被抓起来之后
One thing Bernie taught me, you get brought in,
要叫律师来
you call a lawyer.
我们只是聊聊天 安德烈
Well, we're just having a conversation, Andre.
我要律师
Law-yer.
我从财产犯罪里发现了一些东西
I got something from property crimes.
霍夫曼太太被偷的珠宝在一家当铺突然出现
Mrs. Hoffman's stolen jewelry just popped up at a pawn shop,
一名黑人男性带过去的
black male dropped it off.
在监控上发现了他
The caught him on security camera.
-当铺在哪儿 -恩格尔伍德
- Where's the pawn shop? - Englewood.
去查明白
Check it out.
-你好啊 -你看起来很熟悉
- Hey. - You look familiar.
欢迎回来 兄弟
Welcome back, man.
-谢谢 -很高兴你回来了
- Thanks. - Glad you're back.
-我们走 -好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
头一天回来就迟到
Late on my first day back.
看起来很不好啊 对吗
It's not a great look, right?
别在意这个
Don't worry about it.
我得送我女儿
I had to drop my daughter off.
她要去看心理医生
She's seeing a therapist.
对她来说挺好的
Good for her.
事情太糟糕了
It's a hell of a thing.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我准备好了
Ready.
很好
Good.
我在里面待了很久 思考了许多
I had a lot of time in there, and I did some thinking.
我不可能让亚当去警♥察♥义务市民办公室
There's no way I can let Adam go through with this COPA thing.
安东尼奥 这事已经过去了
Antonio, we're way past that.
我知道
I know.
听着 如果你现在开口 我们都将付出代价
Look, you say anything now, we all pay the price.
坚持住 顺其自然 明白了吗
Hang tight, let the process play out, understood?
你好
Hey, man.
亚当·鲁塞克 芝加哥警署
Adam Ruzek, Chicago PD.
巴希尔 当铺的
Basir, pawn shop guy.
这些是珠宝吗 巴希尔
Is this the jewelry, Basir?
是的 在我改变主意之前赶紧拿走
Yup, take it before I change my mind.
为什么 很值钱吗
Why, what's it worth?
五千块左右 那孩子不识货
50 thou, give or take. The kid had no clue.
你花了多少
How much did you pay?
五百块 我能把那钱拿回来吗
500, am I gonna get that back?
近期不能 对不起
Well, uh, not anytime soon, sorry.
这就是安·霍夫曼的珠宝
Yeah, it's a match for Ann Hoffman's.
太好了
Fantastic.
我听说你监控也拍到他了 对吗
All right, I hear you got this genius on security camera too, yeah?
没错 就在这里
Yep, right over here.
你看这个人长得像格里芬吗
Uh, does that look like Griffin to you?
不 这可能是他的书呆子弟弟
No. Maybe his, like, nerdy younger brother.
你到底是谁呢
Who the hell are you?
看看面部识别有没有什么结果
Let's see if anything pops on facial rec.
博伊德·德万特
芝加哥警署 证物
你今晚真够忙的 德文特
Busy night, DeVante.
你有两次前科 还在干这个
You got two priors, and you're still at it.
真是坚持不懈 怎么 这些能让你赚一千
Persistent. What'd you do, clear a grand?
我只是替别人保管
I was just holding that for someone.
你尽管保管吧 我们不在乎
Well, you hold away, 'cause we don't care.
因为我们监控到你在当铺
'Cause we got surveillance of you in a pawn shop
卖♥♥这个人丢失的珠宝
selling this man's stolen jewelry...
十小时之后
Ten hours after that.
我是在垃圾桶找到那些珠宝的
I-I found those jewels in a dumpster.
德文特 别说谎了
DeVante, stop lying.
你将面对的是谋杀罪带来的无期徒刑
You're staring down life for murder.
你告诉我们发生了什么
Now you tell us what happened,
这样你还有机会见到太阳
you got a shot at seeing daylight again.
你抓错人了
You got the wrong black man.
好吧 那该抓谁
Okay, who's the right one?
有目击者声称他们见到你
'Cause we got witnesses that say they saw you
和另一个人在那个男人家外面
and another guy outside that man's house
就在命案发生前
right before that happened.
我没进过他家
I never went inside.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表