你也许不用坐牢
and you may not do any time.
你们都疯了吗
Are y'all crazy?
肯尼又不傻
Kenny's not stupid.
我不可能直接过去问他
I can't just walk up to the man and say,
"你还记得自己一枪崩了便利店店员的事吗"
"Hey, remember the night you murdered that clerk?"
莱拉 我是想帮你
Laila, I'm trying to help you, okay?
但在此之前 你得先帮我们
But to do that, you gotta help us.
帮我们把肯尼关起来
Come on, help us get Kenny off the street
一劳永逸
once and for all.
这是不对的
Y'all, this is wrong.
卧底先生也知道这不对
And Mr. Undercover too. He knows this is wrong.
他只是太怂不敢做什么
He's just too afraid to do anything about it.
他现在在哪
Where is he anyway?
像个胆小鬼一样躲在厕所里吗
Is he hiding in the bathroom like a little punk-ass bitch?
阿特沃特警员还有别的案子
Officer Atwater's been assigned to another case.
当然了
Of course he has.
因为这案子已经不需要他了 对吧
'Cause there's nothing left to do, right?
他说服我帮你们
He got me to help.
又把我骗上♥床♥
Got me into his bed.
现在为了一件我没做过事要让我坐牢
And then he buries me for something I didn't even do.
我救了那混♥蛋♥的命 他就这么回报我吗
I saved this punk's life, and he does this.
真的吗
For real?
我真该告诉肯尼他是个警♥察♥
I should have let Kenny know he was a cop...
让肯尼直接毙了他
And let him kill his ass.
明白了吗
Got it?
能给我一分钟吗
Hey, can I get a minute?
行 我们去装设备
Yeah, we got some equipment to load.
除了对不起
There's really nothing I can say,
我没有别的话可说
other than I'm sorry.
我也不希望这样
I didn't want for this to happen.
但你也没做什么阻止这事发生
But you didn't do anything to stop it, either.
事情没那么简单 莱拉
It's not that easy, Laila.
你说得没错
You're right.
这需要勇气
It required you to have some courage.
-你不明白 -不 我明白得很
- You don't understand-- No, sure, I do.
你是那种见风使舵的人
You one of those brothers that like to straddle the line.
只在你方便的时候做黑人
You pick and choose when to be black
在适当的时机表现悲伤
and when to be blue.
内森会怎样
What about Nathan?
你也要利用他吗
You gonna screw him over too?
这就是你做事的方法吗
Is that your thing? Is that what you do?
利用自己人
You screw over your own kind?
内森 来吧 兄弟
Yo, Nathan. Come on, man.
我们找到你奶奶了 她迫不及待想见你
Found your grandma. She can't wait to see you.
我们离开这吧 来
Let's get up out of here. Come on.
不 我不走
No, man. I ain't leaving.
我们已经谈过这事了
We already talked about this.
我不能走 得留下
Can't go. I need to stay here.
帮我姑姑
Help my aunt.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
肯尼的人昨晚闯入我姑姑家了
Kenny's people broke into my aunt's house last night.
弄得一片狼藉 写了很多不堪入目的话
Tore it apart, wrote all kinds of nasty things on the walls.
行 我派人去看看她
Okay, well, I'll send somebody over there to check on her,
但你得赶紧起来离开这
but you gotta get your ass up out of here, man.
老兄 无论我去哪 肯尼都会找到我
Man, wherever I go, Kenny's gonna track me down.
那我不如就待在这
Okay, so I might as well just stay here.
你还是个孩子 明白吗
You're a boy. All right?
这意味着你能去个新城市
That means that you can go to another city
-重新开始 -我能照顾自己
- and start all over. - I can take care of myself.
听着 老兄 我哪也不去
Look, dude, I'm not going nowhere.
明白吗 你不如就
All right? So you might as well just--
把我关起来或随我去吧
just lock me up or just let me go.
如果你这么想的话
If that's what you want.
好了 看着我
Hey, all right, look at me.
安全词是"博伊特"
The distress word is "Voight."
如果事情变糟 就说安全词 我们就冲进来
If anything goes bad, just say the word, and we'll bust in.
明白
I got it.
你只需要让肯尼说出能顶他罪的话就行 明白吗
All you gotta do is get Kenny to incriminate himself, okay?
让他说关于抢劫
Just get him talking about the robberies--
我说了我知道了
I said I got it.
行 准备好了吗
Okay, you good?
好 去吧
All right. Go, go, go, go, go.
老兄 肯尼在哪
Hey, you. Where Kenny?
不知道
Hey, girl. Don't know.
看看后面的办公室
Check the back office.
随意点就好
Just play it cool.
肯尼
Kenny, you in there?
天哪
Oh, God.
博伊特 博伊特
Voight! Voight!
-博伊特 -莱拉
- Voight! - Laila.
警♥察♥ 把手放在吧台上
Police. Put your hands on the bar.
别动 把手放在吧台上
Don't move. Put your hands on the bar.
莱拉
Laila.
没事了 发生什么了
It's all right. What happened?
我也不知道
I don't know what happened.
我进来时他就这样
He was like that when I walked in.
好 没事的
All right. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
尸体已经凉了
He's cold.
走吧
Come on.
莱拉还好吗
Yo, Laila okay?
她没事
Yeah, she's all right.
鉴识科说肯尼已经死了三小时
Tech said Kenny's been dead for three hours.
酒吧说他什么也没看到
Bartender claims he didn't see anything.
我们知道凶手是谁吗
We know who did it?
不 但我猜候选名单肯定很长
No, but I'm guessing there's a lot of contenders.
有证据吗
Any evidence?
只有两个九毫米的弹壳
Just two nine-millimeter shell casings on the floor.
-没别的了 -这不是我们的问题了
- That's about it. - That's not our problem.
凶案组接手这案子了 我们整理下
Homicide's taking the case, so pack up any loose ends.
-离开这吧 -收到
- Let's get out of here. - Copy that.
等等 凯文
Wait, Kev.
等一会
Hang on a sec.
怎么了
What's up?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你跟我开玩笑呢吧
You gotta be kidding me.
什么 不
What? No.
听着 肯定还有别的办法
Listen, there is always something you can do about it.
这样吧 下回你需要帮忙时
Let me tell you something, next time you need a favor,
别来找我
don't bother asking me.
我得挂了
Yeah. I gotta go.
凯文
Kevin...
是助理检察官...
it's the ASA...
听着 肯尼死了所以不会有庭审
Look, with Kenny dead, there is no trial.
助理检察官愿意
The ASA is not willing to be as...
宽大处理
as lenient.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你得坐三年牢
It's gonna be three years.
他们说不能再少了
Said that's the best they can do.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
詹娜
Jenna.
肯尼死了
Kenny's dead.
他无缘无故就杀了马利克
He killed Malik for no reason.
他也会杀了我
And he was gonna kill me too, so--
我只能杀了他
so I did what I had to do.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
怎么 你要逮捕我吗
So what, you gonna arrest me now?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表