The hell is wrong with you, huh?
快道歉
Say you're sorry.
-道歉 -算了
- Say you're sorry! - It's fine!
这可是绑♥架♥案 盖瑞
We're talking about a kidnapping, here, Gary.
里佐肯定要终身监禁了
That's life in prison for Rizzo and for you
如果你不配合也是这下场
if you don't cooperate.
你给了里佐什么车
What car did you give Rizzo?
车在外面
Car's out front.
-里佐在201房♥ -大伙听好了
- Rizzo's in Room 201. - Okay, listen up.
我们快速潜入
We're moving in fast and dark.
犯人有武器且很危险
This offender is armed and dangerous,
所以你们都有权开枪
so you all have a green light.
出发吧 安东尼奥
Let's hit it. Antonio.
你得待在这 兄弟
I need you to hang back, bro.
汉克 现在你说什么
Hank, there's nothing you can do or say right now
也阻止不了我去那里
that's gonna keep me from going in there.
我要第一个进去
I'm going in first.
出发
Go.
小心 小心
Watch out, watch out.
伊娃
Eva!
伊娃
Eva!
行了 起来
All right, come on. Get up!
站起来面朝墙 头抵着墙举起手来
Get up and put your head on the wall. Hands up. -
好了 好了
Okay, all right.
亲爱的
Sweetie?
爸爸来了 爸爸来了
It's Daddy. It's Daddy.
我在这 我在这 你能听见吗
I'm here, I'm here. Can you hear me?
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
50-21 立马派一辆救护车到费舍街1900号♥
50-21, roll an ambulance to 1900 Fisher now.
收到
Copy that.
你会没事的 已经安全了
You're gonna be okay. You're safe now.
坚强点 亲爱的 我会照顾你
Just stay strong, sweetie. I'm gonna take care of you.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
-有什么重伤吗 -不确定
- Any serious injuries? - Not sure.
我们得再做些测试
We need to do more tests,
但她状态不太稳定
but she appears to be in stable condition.
我看到她脸上有抓伤
I saw scratches on her face,
她的腰下和腿上也有
and I saw some down below by her waist and legs.
你知不知道 她有没有说犯人
Do you know if-- did she say if the offender--
没有 她什么也没说
No, she didn't say anything.
但我们到医院后会做性侵测试
But when we get to Med, we'll do a rape kit.
还是没找到里佐
Rizzo is still in the wind.
嗯 但他卡车还在这
Yeah, but his truck's still here.
也许我们进去时吓到了他
You know, maybe he got spooked
他就步行逃跑了
when we rolled in and took off on foot.
那我们就分头去找
All right, so let's fan out.
收集目击证人证词 查监控录像
Talk to witnesses, look for cameras,
无论用什么手段
do whatever we gotta do.
找到这个变♥态♥
Just find this prick.
我们会给你提供所有的帮助
We're gonna get you all the help you need.
-不用担心 -抱歉 爸爸 我
- Nothing to worry about. - I'm sorry, Dad, I--
我不该让他把我推进车
I shouldn't have let him push me in that car.
不不不
No, no, no.
别自责
Don't blame yourself.
这不是你的错 是他的错
It's not your fault. It's his.
我们会找到他的
And we're gonna find him.
他要为所作所为付出代价
He's gonna pay for what he did.
他有没有说什么话
Do you know, did-- did he say anything?
-他要去见谁或者 -没有
- Was he gonna meet someone or-- - No.
没有 他只想要毒品
No, he just wanted drugs.
他就是个废物
He's a loser.
瘾君子
He's an addict.
他拿了我的银行卡
He took my ATM card,
逼我告诉他密♥码♥
made me tell him the PIN.
他想买♥♥毒品
He was gonna buy drugs.
也许是冰♥毒♥
Meth, I think.
好的
Okay.
很好 这信息很有用
That's good. That's good.
取款机
ATM.
-你好吗 -不在这
- Hey, what's up? - Not here.
芝加哥警署 你有没有看到
CPD, bro. Did this man come in here
这人进来取钱
and get some cash out the ATM?
看到了 大概十分钟前吧
Yeah, he was here like ten minutes ago.
他是开车还是走路
Okay, did he pull up in a car or was he on foot?
走路
Uh, he was walking,
而且他看起来很糟
and he looked like he was in bad shape, too.
如果有人想在这买♥♥毒品 他们会去哪
If anybody wanted to score around here, where would they go?
旧工厂
Uh, the old factory.
好多毒品 好多瘾君子
Lots of drugs, lots of junkies.
就像僵尸电影里面的场景
Looks like one of those zombie movies.
我和伯吉斯发现了里佐取现的超♥市♥
Me and Burgess found the store where Rizzo got his cash.
现在准备去旧工厂附近的贩毒点
We're going to a drug spot near the old factory.
十分钟路程
Ten minutes away.
他在那
There he is.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
别跑
Stop running!
-放下 -放开我
- Put 'em down! - Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
来啊
Come on now!
反抗啊
Make a move. Please.
拜托 你才不会开枪
Come on, you won't do it.
-那你就动一下 -来啊 开枪啊
- Then move. - Come on, I want you to do it!
来点动静反抗啊
Reach for something.
你在干什么 我们抓到他了
What are you doing? We got this.
给我五分钟
Just give me five minutes with him.
-不行 安东尼奥 -五分钟
- No, Antonio. - Five minutes.
-把枪给我 -别挣扎了
- Give me your gun. - Quit struggling.
亚当
Adam.
怎么 你想谈谈
What's up? You want to talk?
冷静点
Whoa, whoa, easy.
行了 够了 够了
Come on. That's enough. That's enough.
够了 住手
That's enough, it's over!
住手 起来
It's over! Get up.
伊娃到底多大了
How old is Eva anyway?
有18吗
She 18 yet?
她那功夫可真厉害啊
She was good.
发生什么了
What the hell just happened?
安东尼奥
Antonio.
他这是罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
-他绑♥架♥了我女儿 -安东尼奥
- He took my daughter. - Hey, Antonio.
闭嘴听我说
You gotta shut up and listen to me.
你现在戒了吗
Are you clean right now?
-什么 -看着我
- What? - Hey, look at me.
说实话
Be honest.
我没时间跟你玩游戏
I don't have time to play games.
-安东尼奥 -今天
- Antonio! - Today.
几小时前
It was a few hours ago.
我需要些能量所以...
I needed a little energy so I...
别说了
Stop talking.
我们该怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表