海莉
Hailey...
我想告诉你 你做得很好
I wanna tell you, you were terrific.
我是说 你发现了他的弱点
I mean, you found that kid's weakness,
攻破了他
made him vulnerable,
最后让他承认了罪行
and you buried his ass.
我们终于在科利尔家里找到了DNA
we finally got a DNA hit inside the Collier house.
客厅里有一缕头发
Strand of hair in the living room.
很好 这样证据更充分了
Good. More evidence, the better.
但是 问题是那缕头发不是德温的
Yeah, the problem is, it's not a match to Devin.
是一个叫内特·史蒂文森的
Belongs to a guy named Nate Stevenson.
从十八岁开始就进了好几次监狱了
In and out of the joint since he was 18.
-他和德温有关系吗 -还不确定
- He connected to Devin? - Not sure.
我们只查到他们住在一个小区
All we know is that they live in the same neighborhood.
好吧 去申请搜查令
Okay. Get a search warrant.
好的
Yeah.
-我来 -你来吧
- I got it. - You got it.
-掩护我 -好的
- Got me? - We're good.
内特·史蒂文森 芝加哥警局
Nate Stevenson. Chicago PD.
开门
Open up.
你在吗
You there?
-好了 开始行动 -好
- All right, let's move. - Yeah.
-安全 -去吧
- Clear. - Go.
安全
Clear.
-安全 -是的 一切安全
- Clear. - Yeah, it's all clear.
好了 我们有搜查令
All right. Well, we have a search warrant,
开始搜查吧
so let's search.
每人一个房♥间 搜仔细点
Pick a room, start tossing the place.
来 看看这个
Yo, check this out.
卡地亚手表 跟科利尔家
That's a Cartier. Same as on the list of items
失窃的物品清单一样 是吧
stolen from Collier's house, right?
肯定是
Sure was.
好的
Okay.
看起来像是艾莉森的那块表
That looks like Allison's,
可我觉得我给她买♥♥的更薄一些
but I think the one I bought her was thinner.
你是用信♥用♥卡♥付的款吗
Did you pay with a credit card?
应该是吧
I think so.
我去查一下
Let me go check.
你们在哪里找到这个的
Where did--where did you find this?
在一个叫内特·史蒂文森的家伙家里
At a house belonging to a guy named Nate Stevenson.
还有第二个人参与了吗
Does that mean a second person's involved?
有可能 我们还在调查
Could be. We're still investigating.
-你听说过这个人吗 -没有
- You ever hear of this guy? - No.
-你见过他吗 -这人现在被捕了吗
- You ever seen him before? - Is this man in custody?
还没有 我们还在找
Not yet. We're still looking.
好吧
Okay.
我会提供你需要的
I'll get you what you need.
发出内特·史蒂文森的通缉令
Hey, put out a BOLO on Nate Stevenson.
再派些人出去
Get some boots on the ground, too.
把这家伙给找出来
Let's find this prick.
海莉
Hailey.
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
有什么事
What's going on?
我刚跟洪堡公园的
So, I just spoke to the Manager of Operations
运营经理聊过
for Humboldt Park.
调查德温不在犯罪现场的证明的那人
Yeah, the one that was looking into Devin's alibi.
是的 他刚给我发了个视频
So, yeah. He just sent me a video
证明德温说的是实话
that confirms that Devin was telling the truth.
他的确在象棋桌边抽大♥麻♥呢
He was smoking weed at the chess tables.
什么 这不可能啊
What? That's impossible.
千真万确 你看 这肯定是德温
I don't think so. Look, that's Devin for sure.
时间显示是九点三十二
The timestamp says 9:32.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥是九点二十五
The 911 call was at 9:25.
他怎么可能九点三十二分在公园呢
How can he be at the park at 9:32?
因为我觉得他压根就
Because I don't think he ever was
没去过科利尔家
at Collier's house in the first place.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
德温 你要好好解释一下
Devin, you've got some explaining to do, my friend.
天啊
Oh, God.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-德温 -叫救护车
- Devin! - Get an ambulance
-这边 快点 -德温 德温
- down here, now! - Devin, Devin.
-挺住 -抱住他
- Hold on. - Hold him up.
我抱着他了
I got him. I got him.
好的
Okay.
好 放下吧 放下吧
Okay, down. Down.
德温
Devin?
拜托 德温 不要
Please, no. No, Devin.
-你不要死啊 德温 -海莉 算了
- Don't you die, Devin. - Hailey, come on.
-不行 不行 -他已经死了
- No, no. No, no, no.- He's dead.
海莉 算了 他已经死了
Hailey, come on. He's dead.
-不 不 -海莉 我们太晚了
- No, no, no. - Hailey, we're too late.
他说的是实话
He was telling the truth.
他一直都在洪堡公园
Kid was at Humboldt Park the whole time.
我太想拿到他认罪的口供了
I was so desperate to get a confession,
我都没考虑过他有可能是清白的
I didn't even consider the fact that he could be innocent.
我就一直在揭他的伤疤 戳他的痛处
I just kept poking at his pain--his wounds.
海莉 你只是做了你该做的事
Hailey, you did what you were supposed to do.
有个嫌疑人关着 没有律师
You had a suspect in the box without a lawyer,
你想办法让他开口 你利用了他的弱点
you got him talking, and you exploited a weakness.
我利用了一个二十岁孩子悲惨的过去
I exploited a 20-year-old kid's tragic past.
所有的证据都指向德温
All the evidence pointed to Devin.
换成我也会这么做
I would have done the same thing.
我知道
I know.
-你还好吗 我都听说了 -我没事
- Are you all right? I heard what happened. - Yeah, I'm good.
哥们儿
Hey, brother.
在喝龙舌兰酒呢 想来一杯吗
Just having a tequila. You want one?
不用了 我 我都听说了
No, I'm okay. I--I heard what happened.
我想过来看看海莉
I wanted to come and check on Hailey.
我没事
I'm okay.
这样我就放心了
I'm glad to hear it.
真的不想喝一杯
You sure you don't want a drink?
不用了 我不想打搅你们
No, I don't wanna interrupt.
你们应该聊聊 搭档对搭档
You guys should talk, partner to partner.
咱们明天见
I'll see you guys tomorrow.
你没事我就放心了
I'm glad you're okay.
谢谢 晚安
Thanks. Good night.
-杰 明天见 -好的
- See you tomorrow, Jay. - Yeah.
是我喝多了
Oh am I drunk?
还是刚才确实尴尬
Or was that pretty uncomfortable?
可能有点吧
Ah, maybe a little.
不过亚当 他就是有点尬
It's Adam though. He's awkward.
我不希望他以为我和你...
I hope he doesn't think that you and I are...
不会 他知道我不跟同事交往
No, he knows I don't date people I work with.
聪明的原则 办公室恋情一般不会有好结果
Smart policy. Nothing good comes out of a workplace romance.
我 我有点累了
I'm, uh--I'm actually a little tired.
-谢谢你过来 -当然
- But thanks for coming by. - Yeah,
-你该休息休息 -是啊
- you should get some rest. -Yea.
-明天见 -好
- See you tomorrow? - Okay.
好的
All right.
德温·威廉姆斯承认了他没做过的罪名
Devin Williams confesses to a crime he didn't do.
然后上吊自杀了
And then hangs himself?
你确定他是无辜的吗
Do you know for sure he's innocent?
与这起凶案没有关系
That he has no involvement in this crime?
是的 我们还在查
No, we're still looking into that,
但我们知道他不在凶案现场
but we do know he wasn't at the crime scene,
也没有杀人
and he didn't do the murder.
媒体肯定要大肆报道了
Press is gonna be all over this.
又一起虚假供述
Another false confession.
好吧 随你怎么说
Okay, well, you address this any way you want.
厄普顿警探没有做错
But Detective Upton did nothing wrong.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表