你必须把所有事都和盘托出
you're gonna have to come clean about everything.
我不在乎
I don't care about any of that.
我只想找到伊娃
I just want to find Eva.
怎样能找到伊娃 我就怎么做
I'll do whatever you want, whatever gives us the best chances.
杰 你找到什么了
Jay, what do you got?
很好 调查一下
Good. Chase it down.
杰和海莉刚找到了一位目击者
Jay and Hailey just found a witness.
我听到有人尖叫
I heard somebody screaming.
我从窗户往外看
I looked out my window,
看到巷子附近有一男一女
I saw a man and a woman up near the alley.
你为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you call it in?
看起来他们在吵架
It looked like they were in an argument.
我不会每次看到有人吵架就报♥警♥
You don't call the cops every time somebody gets into a beef.
就在这里
It was right here.
他们走进了巷子
They went up the alley.
然后我就看不到了
I didn't see what happened after that.
你能描述一下那个人长什么样吗
Can you describe the man?
白人 穿着蓝色夹克
White guy, blue jacket.
我在附近见过那个女人
I've seen her around the neighborhood
但我从没见过这个男人
but I've never seen him before.
杰
Jay?
-发现了什么 -我们定位了伊娃的手♥机♥
- What do we got? - We pinged Eva's phone.
在达曼街地下通道附近的I94号♥公路中间
It was recovered on the median of I-94 near the Damen underpass.
我猜他从窗户扔了出去
I guess he tossed it out the window.
幸好公路三公里外就有摄像头
Fortunately the nearest camera is two mile markers up the highway.
指纹呢
Prints?
还没结果 但已经送到实验室了
Not yet, but we did hand-deliver it to the lab, so--
我们调出了一给
We pulled surveillance from an apartment
离安东尼奥家两个街区的公♥寓♥监控
two blocks from Antonio's house.
和绑♥架♥的时间线吻合
It matches the timeline of the kidnapping.
你确定你想看吗
Are you sure you want to see this?
播放
Play it.
就是这里
Okay, right there.
应该能看到车牌
Should be able to pull the plate.
查查这个车牌
Run that plate.
车辆登记在杰森·里佐名下
All right, vehicle's registered to a Jason Rizzo.
安东尼奥 你认识这个人吗
Antonio, you recognize this guy?
他看起来很眼熟
He looks familiar.
他可能和卡特一起工作过
I think he might have worked with Carter.
他有两次前科
He's got two priors for possession,
一次是非法持械和斗殴罪
one for aggravated battery, and--
还有一次因为强♥奸♥罪 在监狱里蹲了两年
he did two years in Stateville for statutory rape.
地址在上城区 克里斯托弗街804号♥
Address is in Uptown. 804 Christopher.
听着 在我们行动之前
All right, listen up, before we make our first move
我要先说清楚
I'm gonna make something crystal clear.
从现在开始 我们是秘密行动
From this moment on, we are off the books.
你们要想离开的话 现在尽快
You want to walk, walk now.
没人会说什么
No one's gonna judge you.
我们去找到伊娃
Let's go get Eva.
安全
Clear.
-把手举起来 -好的好的
- Show me your hands! - Okay, okay, okay!
你是谁 你想要什么
Who are you? What do you want?
-起来 -好的
- Get up! - Okay!
过来 过来 里佐在哪儿
Come here. Come here. Where's Rizzo?
他不在这儿
Uh, he's not here.
-他在哪儿 -我不知道 我发誓
- Where is he? - I don't know, I swear!
-你为什么藏起来 -因为我害怕里佐
- Why were you hiding? - Because I'm scared of Rizzo!
他是个瘾君子
He's an addict.
过去一个月我都在试着赶他走 但他不走
I've been trying to kick him out for a month but he won't leave!
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you seen him?
一个小时前
About an hour ago.
我跟他说我要换把锁
I told him that I was gonna change the locks
他说他会杀了我
and he said that he'd kill me.
-他身边有人吗 -我不知道
- Was he with anybody? - I don't know.
他在的时候 我都把门锁上
Whenever he's around, I stay in here with the door locked.
坐下 闭嘴 别动
Sit down, shut up. Don't move.
安东尼奥
Antonio?
车♥库♥里有东西 你得去看一眼
There's something in the garage we need you to take a look at.
是伊娃的
It's Eva's.
加上我们找到的背包
So along with the backpack we found, uh,
扎线带 牛皮胶布
Zip ties, duct tape.
标准的"绑♥架♥套装"
Standard kidnap kit.
布上的血迹很新
The blood on the rag is fresh.
这意味着伊娃刚刚还在这里
Okay, so that means that Eva was just here.
我们去街上找找目击者
So let's hit the streets, find some witnesses.
打起精神 我们走
Come on, pull it together. Let's go.
道森
Dawson.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
你是谁
Who am I talking to?
如果帕迪·卡特还没被释放的话
You're talking to the guy who's gonna
那我就是那个即将要
put a bullet in your daughter's head
一枪将你女儿爆头的人
if Paddy Carter don't walk.
我正在想办法
I'm working on it.
可能还需要一点时间
It's--it's gonna take a little longer.
你只有四个小时 警探
You got four hours, Detective.
别挂
Don't--don't hang up.
我需要证明
I need proof of life.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我需要知道我女儿还活着
I need to know my daughter's alive.
不行 你得放了帕迪·卡特
No, you need to release Paddy Carter.
不 我得知道我女儿还活着
No, I need to know my daughter's alive.
如果我听不到她的声音 一切免谈
If I don't hear her voice, then you got no deal!
爸爸 救救我 救救我
Daddy, please help me! Help me!
-闭嘴 -放了我
- Shut up! - Let me go!
宝贝 别担心
Sweetie, don't worry.
-爸爸 -我来找你了
- Dad! - I'm coming for you.
-救救我 -你一定要坚强
- Help! Help me! - You just be strong.
闭嘴 你还有四个小时 警探
Shut up! You got four hours, Detective,
否则我就杀了她
or I kill her.
等一下 等一下
Hang on, hang on, hey-hey-hey.
我们想办法解决一下
Let's--let's figure this out.
你和我 我们一起 拜托
You and me, let's--come on, man.
你还在吗
Hey, you there?
里佐
Rizzo?
你还在吗
Hey, you there?
他挂了
He hung up.
我们已经接通安东尼奥的手♥机♥了
All right, we're already up on Antonio's phone.
我需要你追踪这通电♥话♥
I want you to trace that call.
我们去大街上
Let's hit the streets.
找找目击者
We're gonna find some witnesses.
出发
Let's go.
-别让安东尼奥过来 -收到
- Keep Antonio away. - Copy that.
-我需要律师 -后退
- I want my lawyer. - Step back.
-我的律师在哪儿 -杰森·里佐是你的表弟
- Hey, where's my lawyer? - Jason Rizzo is your cousin!
-所以呢 -所以他绑♥架♥了伊娃·道森
- So? - So he kidnapped Eva Dawson.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what the hell are you talking--
你让他去绑♥架♥道森的女儿
You told him to kidnap Dawson's daughter!
不 我没有 我发誓
No, I didn't, I swear--
他唯一的要求 是让我们释放你
His only ask was that you walk.
他为什么要自己这么做
Why would he do that on his own?
因为他是个傻蛋而且是个瘾君子
Because he's an idiot and an addict,
每次我想帮他的时候
and every time I try to help him out,
他都反咬我一口
it bites me in the ass.
里佐怎么知道安东尼奥的
How does Rizzo know Antonio?
因为他最近都在帮我
Because he's been helping me out lately.
他知道我和安东尼奥的小交易
Okay, he knows the deal that I have with Antonio.
上星期他把一个包裹送到他家
He delivered a package to his house last week.
他想让我出去很有可能是为了毒品
Look, he probably only wants me out to get more drugs.
这个孩子脑子不正常
He doesn't think right in the head, this kid.
-他在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表