-说了什么 -那不重要
- Like what? - Doesn't matter.
半小时内我会给你电♥话♥
I'm gonna call you in 30 minutes.
确定你的电♥话♥可以打通 你可以接近杰伦
Just make sure your phone is on, you have access to Jalen,
而且你是一个人 明白了吗
and you're alone. You got it?
-明白 -好的
- Yep. - All right.
-道森 对吗 -是的 女士
- Dawson, right? - Yes, ma'am.
-关门 -好的
- Close it. - Yep.
发生什么了
What the hell is going on out there?
有九位死者了
We got nine dead.
我知道 情况很糟
I know. It's a bad situation,
但我确定我们在全力以赴
but I assure you we're doing everything we can.
这些瘾君子对城市
These overdoses are a black eye on this city,
对警署而言是个耻辱
on this police department.
缉毒率上升到34%
Drug arrests are up 34%
然而城里到处都是尸体
yet we got bodies dropping all over town.
你得在下一具尸体出现前找到毒品
You need to find these drugs before another body drops.
我会尽全力
I'm trying my hardest.
没人在意你尽了多大全力 警探
Nobody cares how hard you try, detective.
这儿不是幼儿园
This isn't kindergarten.
我们不会为努力嘉奖A
We don't give A's for effort.
把事情搞定
Get it done.
他们要进行年度促销
Yeah, they're having their anniversary sale,
比如很多东西五折销♥售♥
so, like, everything's 50% off.
姑娘 不 你告诉我
Yeah, girl, no. You're telling me.
不 她干得很漂亮 你知道的
Oh, no, she's doing great. You know.
对于穷♥人♥而言 就像是救世主
You know, with poor people, it's, like, a lifesaver.
不 我要做晚饭了
No, I'm making dinner right now, and then--
是的
um, yeah--
冷静
Stay calm.
告诉她一会回她电♥话♥
Tell her you'll call her back
然后挂断 明白吗
and hang up the phone, you understand?
好
Okay, good.
一会回你电♥话♥ 好吗
I-I'll call you back, all right?
电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
放松
Listen. Just relax.
别伤害我 我
Please don't hurt me. I--
钱在哪儿
Where's the money?
杰伦把钱藏在哪儿了
Where does Jalen keep the cash?
-他会杀了我的 -杰伦在监狱里
- He'll kill me. - Jalen is in jail.
他会在里面呆上15年 甚至更长
He's gonna be there for 15 years, maybe more.
听着 你帮我
Look, you help me,
我帮你
I'll help you.
来吧
Come on.
老大 我马上就到
Yeah, boss, I'm almost there.
杰伦
Jalen.
不 我说了我不会开口
Nah, I told you I ain't talking.
是啊 我们再给你一次机会
Yeah, we're gonna give you one more opportunity
告诉我们毒品在哪儿
to tell us where the product is.
杰伦 看手♥机♥
Jalen, look at the phone.
看手♥机♥
Yo, look at the phone.
杰伦 猜猜我和谁在一起呢
Hey, Jalen, guess who I'm with?
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
你可爱的儿子的母亲
The mother of your beautiful son.
你到底在干什么
Yo, what the hell are you doing?
放轻松 闭上嘴认真听
Easy, easy. Just shut up and listen.
告诉我那批毒品在哪儿
Now you tell me where that hot dope is
你就能留下全部的钱
and you can keep all the money.
全部17万美元
All $170,000 of it.
不说的话
You don't...
我就把钱都烧了
and I'll burn every dollar.
那是她的钱 你不能动
Yo, that's hers. You can't touch it.
是吗 你觉得我在虚张声势
Yeah, you think I'm bluffing?
杰伦 快说吧 求你了
Jalen, come on, please.
杰伦 告诉他在哪儿 快点
Jalen, tell him where it is, come on.
说吧 杰伦
Start talking, Jalen.
不然我就把钱都烧了
Or I'll burn every dollar.
那可是很多钱
That's a lot of money.
好吧
Oh, okay.
伙计 我会把你需要知道的告诉你
Man, I'll tell you what you need to know.
但是我保证 我之前不知道
But I-I promise I didn't know
瓦尔加往毒品里混了蓄电池酸液
Varga cut it with battery acid.
他本该用泻药之类的
He was supposed to use some sort of laxative--
让人们不舒服
make people sick.
-现在不是内疚的时候 -他根本没说
- The time for feeling bad... - He didn't say nothing about
-要杀人 我对上帝发誓 -听我说
- killing people, swear to God. - is over. Listen to me.
我们需要知道毒品在哪儿
We need to know where the product is.
明白吗 立刻告诉我们
All right? Tell us now.
杰伦刚刚招供了
Jalen just confessed.
他供出了藏♥毒♥窝点
He gave up the stash house.
什么 他找了律师
What? He lawyered up.
你根本不应该和他说话
You weren't even supposed to be talking to him.
地址是埃奇蒙特街3220号♥
The address is 3220 Edgemont Road.
那里有半公斤的毒品
There's 1/2 kilo sitting there just waiting
等着再杀10个 20个或50个人
to kill another 10, 20, 50 people.
他就这么主动说出来了
And he just volunteered this.
-是的 -你在撒谎
- Yes. - You're lying.
你是想循规蹈矩还是想救人命
You wanna be right or you wanna save lives?
你来决定
It's your call.
准备行动
Let's gear up and hit this place now.
奥马尔理发店
举起手来
Hands up!
立刻举起手 转过身来
Now, get your hands up and turn around!
-双手放在墙上 -别看着我
- On the wall, on the wall! - Don't look at me--
双手放在台面上
Hands on the counter.
-快进去 -坐下
- Let's go, let's go. - Get down.
都不许动
Nobody move.
所有人的手都不许动
Everybody keep their hands where they are.
我们只是搜查一下
We're just gonna make the rounds.
进去
Go.
快点
Come on, come on...
-你听到了吗 -我听到了
- You hear that? - Yeah, I hear 'em.
你们准备好了吗
You guys good? You're good?
-准备好了 -警♥察♥
- Yeah. - Police!
双手放在墙上 把手举起来
Put your hands against the wall! Hey, put your hands up.
你们三个跟我来 好吗
Hey, why don't you three come to me, okay?
趴在墙上 立刻
Move against the wall! Now!
趴在墙上
Now go up against the wall.
把双手放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
没事的 我是伯吉斯警官
Everything's okay, I'm Officer Burgess.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗 你呢
Are you okay and are you okay?
有人伤害你们吗 慢点
Has anyone hurt you? Real slow.
没有吗 你们都没事吗
No? You're all right?
好吧 你找到毒品了 恭喜
Okay. So you found the dope, congrats.
现在我们来谈谈发生了什么
Now we talk about what just happened.
我们解决了问题
We just solved the problem.
-这就是发生的事 -不
- That's what just happened. - No.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
你只需要知道这些
And that's all you need to know.
所以后退
So back up.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说后退
I said back up!
别打了
Come on!
-放开我 -够了
- Get off me! -Enough!
这事没完 你听到了吗
This ain't over, you hear me?
那现在就结束它
Let's finish it now!
出去
Get outside!
-现在就了结 -转身走
- Let's finish it now! - Turn around!
闭上嘴转身走
Turn around and shut up!
别闹了 兄弟 你怎么回事
Come on, man! The hell is wrong with you?
看一下 邮件应该已经发送了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表