好吧 那关于戴维斯还有别的情报吗
All right, what else do we know about Davis?
他是本地人 在州监狱服刑假释了
We know he's a local boy on parole from Statesville.
而且他不能离开伊州
And he wasn't supposed to leave Illinois,
但是我查了他车上的导航系统
but I ran GPS on his car.
他昨天去了威斯康辛州 待了30分钟
He went to Wisconsin yesterday. He stayed for 30 minutes,
然后又回到芝加哥了
and then he came back to Chicago.
GPS坐标显示他在偏僻地区的一个仓库
So those GPS coordinates put him at a depot in the backwoods
恰好是一个区域枪展的会场
which just so happens to be home to a regional gun show.
他是在那里买♥♥的枪
Where he bought the guns.
嗯 他肯定不是为了奶酪去的
Yeah, safe bet he didn't go for the cheese.
好吧 如果他去了那里
Okay, well, if that's where he went,
我们也得去
that's where we gotta go.
老大 我们得找到卖♥♥家
Boss, we gotta find this seller.
好 我会联♥系♥在烟酒枪管局熟人
All right, I'll contact my guy over at the ATF.
他会让我们宣誓就职 这样就可以跨过州界工作
He'll swear us all in so we can work across state lines.
伯吉斯 你和霍斯特德装成买♥♥家进去
Burgess, you and Halstead go in as buyers.
厄普顿和阿特沃特 你们提供支援
Upton and Atwater, you're backup.
保持低调
Stay off the radar.
我不想把当地人卷进去
I don't want the locals involved.
你俩跟我留下来
You two hang back with me.
我们处理枪击戴维斯的文件
We'll deal with the paperwork on the Davis shooting.
昨天的决定很正确
Good call yesterday.
没必要冒那种风险
No point in taking that kind of risk.
嗯 我只是
Yeah. I just...
觉得我不该让他那么靠近我
feel like I shouldn't have let him get so close to me.
不 你的决定是正确的 金
No, it was the right call, Kim.
一向如此
All day, every day.
谢了
Thanks.
至于我和亚当...
About me and Adam...
海莉 我不介意
Hailey, um, I'm good.
真的
Really.
我一直想要告诉你 我只是...
I've been wanting to tell you, I just--
我们很久没聚在一起了 所以...
We haven't been together for a long time, so...
-就那么发生了 -好极了
- Just sorta happened. - That's great.
我真的不想谈这个
I don't really want to talk about it.
现在不想
Not now.
我们专注于把制♥造♥枪的人抓起来吧
Let's just focus on busting the guy who's making these guns.
好了
Okay.
我在这里太扎眼了
I'm striking out all over the place.
我好像有发现了
I think I got something.
你看见那边那两个人了吗
See these two guys right here?
黑帽子和绿外套
Black hat and a green jacket?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah. What about 'em?
他们一整天都在这里转悠拉客
They've been hanging around, hustling customers all day,
而他们没有摊位
and they don't have a booth.
没有摊位 没有背景调查
No booth, no background check.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
-好 我们上 -好
- Okay, let's make a play. - All right.
听着 我不知道他们把货
Listen, I don't know where they're keeping
放在哪里 所以别太深入
their merchandise, so just don't go too far.
我们没有后援
We don't have backup.
伙计
Hey. Hey, man.
如果你想找火力猛的 我们的货比这里的强多了
If you're looking for power, what we got is far better.
全自动 无法追查
Fully automatic and untraceable.
从我的摊位前滚开
Hey. You stay the hell away from my booth,
不然我就举报你们
or I will report you.
去死吧
Kiss my ass.
走吧
Hey, come on.
等等 等等
Hey, hey, hey. Hold up, hold up.
我听见你们说的了
I heard you guys.
我在找无法追查的武器
I've been looking for something untraceable.
-是吗 -是的
- That right? - Yeah.
我哥和我 我们在密尔沃基有家店
My brother and I, we got a store in Milwaukee, and we...
我们卖♥♥很多枪 但是
we sell a lot of guns, but, you know,
真正的生意都在地下
the serious business happens out back.
你想要几把
How many pieces you want?
得看是什么货了
Depends on what we're talking.
这些宝贝
These babies right here,
能击穿坦克
they'll cut through a tank,
而且百分之百无法追查
and they're 100% untraceable.
太美了
Those are beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
好 我发信息问我哥
All right. Let me text my brother.
看看我们的打算
See what we can do.
但是它们可不便宜 两千一把
Yeah, but they ain't cheap. Two grand a pop.
拜托 那不是问题
Please. That's not a problem.
好了 他说要十把
Okay. Says he wants ten pieces.
你现在能拿出两万
Well, you good for 20 Gs? Right now?
我得先看货
Well, I need to see the merchandise.
-好 好的 -好的
- Okay, all right, yeah. - Okay? Yeah.
来吧 跟我们走
Come on. Come with us.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
保安要打断交易
Security's gonna blow up the deal.
盯住金
Keep an eye on Kim.
收到
Copy that.
-霍斯特德警探 芝加哥警署 -那又怎样
- Detective Halstead, CPD. - So?
我们在和烟酒枪管局联合办案
Look, um, we're working a case with ATF,
你盯上的那两个人
and the two guys that you're eyeing,
他们是行动的一部分
they're part of the operation.
-没人跟我提起 -罗伊
- Nobody told me about this. - Roy.
我们能换个地方谈吗 因为这很重要
You got somewhere we can talk? 'Cause this is important.
他们出来了
Mm-hmm. There they are.
好了 我去徒步跟踪
All right, I'm gonna follow on foot.
小心点
Be safe.
我们要去哪儿
Where we going?
抢在我们的卡车里
Guns are in our truck.
好
Cool.
手上的纹身不错
Nice hand tat.
是蜘蛛网吗
Is that a spider web?
嗯 我前男友也有一个
Yeah, my ex had one just like it.
-卡车在哪儿 -在后面
- Where's this truck? - Back this way.
我们卖♥♥这种东西 得小心谨慎
We gotta take precautions with what we're selling.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I get that.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
怎么回事
What's going on?
有人在跟踪我们
Someone's following us.
杰 你在哪儿
Hey, Jay, where are you, man?
你应该出来了
You might want to get out here.
我跟你说了 警♥察♥在查这些枪
Man, I told you, cops are all over these things.
-在哪儿 -金发妞
- Where? - Blonde chick.
拜托 放松 金发妞是我的人
Oh, please, relax. The blonde chick's with me.
艾莉
Allie!
她和我一起在店里工作
Works with me at the store.
-怎么回事 -没事的
- Hey, what's going on? - Nothing, it's cool.
我们要去看枪
We're gonna check out some guns.
-好极了 -嗯
- Great. - Yeah.
你为什么跟踪我们
Why are you following us?
我看到我的朋友跟两个陌生男人走了
I saw my friend walking away with two strange guys.
这是女孩间的约定 兄弟
It's girl code, bro.
我们去看枪吧
Let's see these guns.
那好吧
Okay, then.
-嗯 -来吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
枪在这边
They're over here.
你们可真谨慎
Really playing it safe.
马上出去找你
On my way out to you now.
什么情况 伙计
Where we at, man?
在棚子后面消失了
Disappeared behind the pavilion.
在后面一辆卡车后面交易
Doing a deal behind a truck in the back.
我们人手不够处理不了这个
We don't have enough guys to cover this.
好了 把钱拿出来吧
Okay. Let's see some cash.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表