Man, we sure as hell got this one wrong.
是啊 我们放了阿凯姆
Yeah, and we kicked Akeem.
他正过来 你们建立联♥系♥了吗
He's on his way. You established contact?
-是的 -很好 我们要制定个突围计划
- I did. - Good. We're setting a breach plan.
二十分钟后冲进去
We'll be ready to move in 20.
等等 阿特沃特和三十个人♥质♥在里面
Wait a second--Atwater is inside with 30 hostages.
所以我们要赶紧行动
That's why we're moving now.
我们会给你的人制定战术计划
We'll give your men a tactical plan.
等等 一旦你们冲进去 米勒就会引爆♥炸♥弹
Wait. The second you breach, he'll detonate.
听着 我们现在能联♥系♥到里面
Look, we got a line of contact.
有三十分钟时间准备
We got 30 minutes to get inside.
-不够 汉克 -长官 我能说服米勒
- Not enough time, Hank. - Sir, I can get to Miller.
这是我们的辖区
This is our jurisdiction.
威尔
Will.
退下
Stand down.
警长
Sarge.
警长 让我去吧
Sarge, let me do this.
阿特沃特说后门坏了
Atwater said the rear entrance isn't secure.
-杰 -不 我能做到
- Jay. - No, I can do this.
我理解米勒
I get Miller.
让我说服他
Let me talk him out.
如果你失败了 你知道后果吧
You know what happens if you can't.
杰克 我是杰·霍斯特德
Jake? It's Jay Halstead.
我没有武器 好吗
I'm unarmed, all right?
所有人面朝墙
Everybody face the wall!
你再走一步 我就炸了这里
You take another step, I blow this place.
我听到 我听到你的话了 兄弟
I hear--I hear you, man.
我们正让阿凯姆过来 所以我来了
We're working on Akeem. That's why I'm here.
我得看到人还活着 杰克
I gotta see proof of life, Jake.
你知道流程 对吧
You know how this works, right?
我现在出来 我没有武器
So I'm coming out, okay? I'm unarmed.
看见了吗
See?
没有防弹背心
No vest.
没有枪
I got no gun.
我会一直举着手 好吗
Keeping my hands raised, okay?
就想确认大家都没事
Just gotta make sure everybody's okay.
很好 很好 看起来没人受伤
That's good. That's good, it looks like nobody's hurt.
意味着你我还有出路
That means you and I got a way out of here.
我得跟你说实话 杰克
'Cause I'm gonna be honest, Jake,
如果你不让我帮你
things are gonna go bad for you really quick
事情会变得对你很不利
if you don't let me help you.
你把阿凯姆带来
You bring me Akeem
否则我就把这个参战者一个个杀了
or I drop these people one combatant at a time.
求你了 杰克 别这样
Please, Jake, don't-- don't do this, okay?
还有别的办法
There is another solution.
你只需要让我帮你
You just gotta let me help you.
让我帮你吧
Just let me help.
把枪放下 把引爆器给我
Put the gun down. Hand me the remote.
我们可以一起走出前门
You and I can walk out the front door together.
我保证你会安然无恙
I promise you I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
好吗
Okay?
你得让我帮你
You gotta let me help you.
杰克
Jake.
看看他们
Look at--look at them.
他们都吓坏了 杰克
They're terrified right now, Jake.
他们不是士兵
They're not combatants, man.
他们是平民 杰克
They're civilians, Jake.
他们是平民 普通人
They're citizens. They're people.
杰克
Jake.
他们是美国人
They're Americans.
那些你发誓要保护的人
You swore to protect them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别再往前了
That's as far as you come.
好
Okay.
怎么 你觉得我疯了吗
What, you think I'm crazy?
不不 我没这么认为
No, no, I don't. I don't.
你以为这是创伤后应激综合征 这是
You think this is PTS, this is...
战后创伤
trauma from the war?
你以为我在发疯吗
You think I'm having an episode, huh?
也许 杰克
Maybe, Jake.
我不认为我还在战区
I don't think I'm over there.
不 我在自己后院
No. I'm in my own backyard.
我站在自己祖国的土地上
I'm standing on my soil.
你不明白吗 霍斯特德
Don't you get it, Halstead?
你也在那里 你也记得
You were there! You remember!
这些人来毁灭我们
These people have come to destroy us.
但没人发现
But nobody gets it
因为我们都忙着
because we're all too busy
推特我们总统
tweeting about the president.
上传自家狗的照片
We're posting pictures of our dogs.
你想帮助我
You want to help me?
把阿凯姆带来
You bring me Akeem.
给我阿凯姆
Bring me Akeem.
兄弟 想想你妻子
Buddy. Think of your wife right now.
想想你妻子
Think of your wife.
把阿凯姆带来 否则我杀光他们
You bring me Akeem now, or I kill them.
别这样 杰克
Please don't do this, Jake.
你认为我不会动手
You don't think I'll do it.
米勒
Miller.
你是位战争英雄 米勒
You are a war hero, Miller.
有点英雄样
Act like it.
没错 你说得太对了
Yeah, you're damn right I am.
是时候了结一切了
And this ends now.
走 快走
Go. Go.
人♥质♥出来了
We got hostages coming out!
杰 我们得走了
Jay, we gotta go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很感激
I really appreciate that.
感谢阿♥拉♥
Praise Allah.
你的警探去哪了
Where the hell's your detective?
你明知我有突围的计划
You knew we had a breaching plan.
我说了让你别管
I told you to stand down.
够了 威尔
Back off, Will.
够了 我要扣下他的警徽
Back off? I'm gonna have his badge.
他化解了危机
He defused the situation.
除非你想汇报别的 请便
I mean, you want to report it differently, feel free.
但也许我也该让我的卧底手下
When you do, maybe I should have my undercover officer
汇报下他遭受的经历
report the treatment he experienced.
或你们用在阿凯姆·达比里身上的审问手段
Or the interrogation techniques used on Akeem Dabiri,
那个无辜的人
an innocent man.
他就在那边
And he's right over there.
也许我们该和他谈谈
Maybe we should talk to him.
别较真了
Just let it go.
享受胜利 别管了
Take the win and walk away.
送你回家
Give you a ride home?
我请你喝一杯
I'll buy you a beer.
谢了 我觉得我
Thanks, I think I'm just--
我知道你想一个人待着 但是
Yeah, I know you want to be alone, but
这是这事的一部分
this is just part of the thing, so.
什么事
What thing?
能安慰彼此的方法 遇到不顺心的案子
It's a thing that works between us. Bad case.
我们其中一人想一个人静静
One of us doesn't want the other one around.
但另一人还是会留下陪着 我们聊聊天
The other one stays anyway. We talk.
感觉好些了 第二天又是一条好汉
We feel better and we're able to go to work the next day.
这很有效
It works.
我搞砸了 海莉
I screwed up, Hailey.
我都没想到是米勒
It didn't even occur to me that Miller could be involved.
如果有你的责任 那也有我的责任
If it's on you, it's on me too.
不 你有预感
No, you had a bad feeling.
我一点都没察觉
I couldn't even see it.
我在那边时经历了许多不好的事
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表