and right now Jay Halstead is suspect number one.
杰
Jay.
听我说 我刚和凯尔顿谈过
Listen, I just talked to Kelton,
这件事还没完
this thing isn't going away.
他们还在怀疑你和加瑞特的死有关
They're still looking at you for the Garrett murder.
你是说我得联♥系♥一下警♥察♥兄弟会的律师吗
Are you telling me I gotta call my FOP lawyer?
要是我的话 我不会
Well, I wouldn't.
这只会引起更多关注 让事情变得更糟
Just spark more attention, make things worse.
警长 我认为我需要保护下自己了
I think I gotta protect myself, Sarge.
我认为你保护自己最好的方法是
I think the best way for you to protect yourself
让我们抓到那个杀死加瑞特的真凶
is for us to go out there and the find the guy who actually did kill Garrett.
然后一切都会真♥相♥大白
Then this whole thing will just wash away.
我问过弹道检测处的毛瑞
I talked to Maury at Ballistics...
他们还在弄加瑞特枪击案的正式报告
They're still working on the official report of the Garrett shooting,
但他还是跟我透露了些非官方消息
but he shared with me the unofficial report.
杀死加瑞特的子弹
The slug that killed Garrett
和2015年皮尔森街商♥铺♥抢劫案中的子弹相符
is a match to a slug used at a robbery at a Pilsen store in 2015.
他们抓到的人是弗兰克·德尔加多
The guy they busted was Frank Delgado.
德尔加多出现过在牌局上
Delgado was at the poker game.
说得通了 我们知道他在找白粉
Makes sense, we know he was after the China White.
而且 我们有皮尔森街具体的注册地址
Plus, we got an LKA in Pilsen.
好的 出发
All right, so hit it.
记住 我们时间紧迫
Remember, we are on a clock,
所以我们一定要抓到这个家伙
so let's make sure we get this guy.
杰 你留在这
Jay, you hang here.
我不想你离开分局
I don't want you leaving the District.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
安全
Clear!
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
有人跑了
We got a runner!
跑错地方了 朋友
Wrong exit, pal.
你想做什么 安东尼奥快来
What the hell are you doing? Antonio!
-我看着他 你继续 -我什么也没做
- I got him,you go ahead. - I didn't do anything!
张开双臂 不许动 把手给我
Spread your arms! Stay still. Give me your hand.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
走
Go.
我们知道你在和马修·加瑞特做生意
We know you were doing business with Matthew Garrett.
我都不知道你说的是谁
I don't even know who that is.
你确定
You sure about that?
还记得那晚吗
Remember that night?
有人要出一千美元想让我脱裙子
I got offered $1,000 to take my dress off.
那个人啊
That guy...yeah.
我们一起打牌
We played cards.
你发现他在仓库藏着海♥洛♥因♥
You found out he was holding heroin at the warehouse,
你不想花钱去买♥♥
and instead of paying for it...
就朝他脖子开了一枪
You put a bullet in his neck.
不是 不是我♥干♥的
Nah, that wasn't me.
你中午的时候在哪里
Where were you at noon?
-我还在睡觉 -所以你没有不在场证明
- I was still in bed. - So you don't have an alibi.
听着 杀了加瑞特对我也没好处
Look, there's no upside in taking Garrett out.
他有拿到白粉的渠道
He had the hookup for China White.
他就是摇钱树啊
He's the golden goose.
我不明白的是我们拿到了杀死加瑞特的
What I don't understand is we got ballistics back
那颗子弹的弹道检测
on the bullet that killed Garrett.
它同你四年前用来抢劫那家酒水店
And it's a match to a Glock 17 you used to rob
的那支格洛克17相匹配
a liquor store four years ago.
那支枪不在我这了
I don't got that gun anymore.
我被抓了之后 警♥察♥就缴了枪
When I got busted, the cops took it off me,
我就再也没见过那支枪了
I never seen it again.
如果警♥察♥拿走了
If the cops took it off you,
会在证物库里有记录
it would have been booked in the evidence.
那就可能有人销了记录
Then maybe somebody un-booked it.
芝加哥警署以前又不是没玩过脏的
Wouldn't be the first time Chicago Police played dirty.
警长 我找到了德尔加多的案宗
Hey, Sarge, I found the Delgado case file.
嗯 你看完了吗
All right, you go through it?
看完了 所以根据报告
Yeah, so according to the report,
店员和劫犯挣扎了一会 就是德尔加多
the clerk struggled with the assailant, Delgado,
然后打掉了他手里的枪
before knocking the gun out of his hands.
之后说见到有个警官在德尔加多逃跑后
And then he claims that he saw a police officer
把枪捡了起来
pick the gun up after Delgado fled.
那我们应该有这把枪
Then we should have the gun.
我检查过了 不在证据库里
I checked, it never was booked into evidence.
抓他的警♥察♥是谁
Who was the arresting officer?
没地方关那些家伙
Didn't have anywhere to put 'em,
只好把那群混♥蛋♥挤到电♥话♥亭里
so we jammed these scumbags into a phone booth.
-还记得电♥话♥亭吗 -不太记得了
- Remembering phone booths? - Barely.
现在都是手♥机♥ 话题 社交网站
Now there's cell phones, hashtags, social media.
要我说 科技也并没有提高生活质量
Ask me, technology did not exactly improve our lives.
这点你说对了
You're right about that.
我真佩服你 古斯 你差点就成功了
I gotta hand it to you, Gus. You almost pulled it off.
不知道你在说什么
Not sure what you're saying.
有一点我没搞清楚
You know, one thing I can't figure out is...
你怎么知道加瑞特会在仓库
How did you know Garrett would be at the warehouse?
现在我绝对不知道你在说什么了
Now I definitely don't know what you're saying.
我们知道枪的事了 古斯
We know about the gun, Gus.
你从弗兰克·德尔加多那拿的格洛克17
The Glock 17 you took off Frank Delgado.
我们做了弹道测试
We traced the ballistics.
没有找到手♥枪♥很难立案
Hard to make a case without recovering the gun.
我们能证明案发时你在仓库
We can place you at the warehouse at the time of the murder.
你怎么知道他在那里
How did you know he was there?
你是以朋友还是警♥察♥的身份问我
You asking as a cop or a friend?
我只是问你
I'm asking.
当我听说那畜生出狱时
When I heard that animal got released,
我心里突然受了震动
something just snapped.
我为这工作贡献了一生 到头来却是个笑话
I gave my life for this job and it was all a joke.
已经没有正义可言
There's no justice anymore.
整个系统都是腐♥败♥透了
The system is totally broken.
你知道我♥干♥了什么吗
So you know what I did?
我回到了街上 就像以前一样
I hit the streets, just like the old days.
在街头挖出那小子的信息
I went digging back into that world,
查了几条线索 逼问了几个线人
worked some leads, squeezed an old C.I.,
知道了交易进行的地方
and found out where the meet was happening.
所以你打算在交易时干掉他
So you take him out during a deal.
坏人啥坏人
Bad guys killing bad guys.
芝加哥警署现在管这叫啥
What's CPD's new name for it?
-相互作战人员 -相互作战人员
- Mutual combatants. - Mutual combatants.
是啊
Yeah.
因为你们不会查得太紧
Figured the CPD wouldn't look too hard.
我一点不知道你们给他下了套
I had no idea you guys were so close to setting him up.
这世界没有马修·加瑞特会更美好
The world's a better place without Matthew Garrett.
难道你不同意吗
Don't you agree?
我同意
I do.
也许这案子你能睁一只眼闭一只眼
Maybe you can look the other way on this one.
不行 古斯
I can't, Gus.
否则这谋杀案就落到我手下的头上了
Otherwise, Homicide's gonna jam up one of my guys.
他是
He's...
他是个好警♥察♥
I mean, he's a hell of a cop.
我也是个好警♥察♥ 汉克
I was a hell of a cop, Hank.
整整23年
23 years.
就因为我打了一个已定罪的强♥奸♥犯就给革职了
And I got blown up for putting a beating on a convicted rapist.
我失去了工作 妻子
I lost my career, I lost my wife,
我的一切
I lost everything.
但这个混♥蛋♥加瑞特
But this scumbag Garrett?
毒贩 凶手
A drug pusher, a killer,
反而出狱重获自♥由♥
they put him back on the street?
他拿了20万而我只能剪优♥惠♥券
He gets 200 grand and I gotta clip coupons?
这世界怎么了
What the hell happened?
你知道流程
You know how this works.
我能自己待会儿吗
Can I have a little time alone?
想处理下私事
Wanna get a few things in order.
嗯行 没问题
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表