um, I have some stashed in my locker at the gym.
还是原来的密♥码♥
Same combo as always.
-好的 -你知道我的健身房♥吧
- Okay, great. - You know my gym, right?
嗯嗯 但是我的钱够了
Yeah, yeah, but I'm good on cash.
-钱够用了 -好的
- Good on the cash. - Okay.
-你还好吗 -嗯 好得很
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm great.
等你取到钱了就给这个号♥码打个电♥话♥
Just text this number when you have the cash,
我们到时候定个见面时间
and we'll set up a time to meet.
好的
I will.
亚当 金的健身房♥叫什么
Adam, what's the name of Kim's gym?
-伊斯顿健身房♥ -伊斯顿健身
- Uh, Easton Gym. - Uh, Easton Fitness.
好的 她在给我们提示
Okay, so she's giving us a hint.
好的 联♥系♥普拉特
All right, loop in Platt,
让她把伊斯顿这个名字和我们手头的所有线索
have her cross-reference the name Easton
进行一下交叉对比
with all the pieces we got.
再对那个号♥码进行一下紧急定位
Run an emergency ping on that phone number too.
那钱怎么办呢
Uh, what do you wanna do about the money?
我会让人网上转账的
I'll arrange a 1505 wire transfer.
-很好 -老大
- Good. - Boss.
我知道你希望我在这件案子上退居二线
I know you want me to sit in the background on this one,
但你看 是我接的电♥话♥ 我觉得我必须...
but here, my voice on the phone, I think it's gotta be--
好的 好吧
Okay, fine.
只要你听我的指挥就行
Just play it the way I tell you to play it.
好的 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Hey, wait.
你能重新绑我的手吗
Can you please redo my zip ties?
求你了
Please?
求你了
Please.
太紧了 我的手都没知觉了
They're so tight, I can barely feel my hands.
求求你
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫艾莉
My name's Ally.
如果你不介意我问的话
If you don't mind me asking,
你准备怎么跟你老婆解释呢
how are you gonna explain this to your wife?
我老婆
My wife?
你带着戒指 我猜你是结了婚的
Hey, you got a ring on. I assume you're married.
对 她不会知道这个的
Yeah, she don't gotta know about any of this.
那个...
Yeah, well...
如果你爱她 你该再好好想想清楚
if you love her, you might want to think this through a little better.
你朋友失控把我们杀了的话
Your friend goes off the rails and kills us,
那可得关一辈子
that's your life.
你就再也见不到你老婆了
You're never gonna see your wife again.
可如果你去找警♥察♥
But if you go to the police,
你提前一步告诉他们出什么事了
you get ahead of this thing, you tell them what's going on,
很有可能你可以什么事都没有
there's a good chance you can walk away from it.
-你觉得我傻吗 -当然不
- You think I'm stupid? - No.
我觉得你很聪明
I think you're smart.
而且我觉得你很爱你老婆
And I think you love your wife.
如果你去找警♥察♥ 告诉他们出什么事了
If you go the police and you tell them what's going on,
很有可能你可以什么事都没有
there's a good chance you can walk away from this
就像这事从来没有发生过一样
like nothing ever happened.
可是如果这事搞砸了
But if this goes sideways,
伙计 你面对的是终身监禁 值得吗
dude, you're looking at life in prison, for what?
好吧
Ooh, okay.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我只是想帮你
I was just trying to help.
就请你帮我重新绑一下手好吗
Can you please just redo my zip ties?
蠢货 你以为你能耍得了我
Stupid bitch. You think you can play me?
汉克 我追查了伊斯顿的线索
Hank, I chased down Easton.
我认为伯吉斯是想引导我们查到伊斯顿工业
I think Burgess was trying to put us onto Easton Industries,
密尔沃基附近一家汽车零件厂
an auto parts factory near Milwaukee.
我只是不明白这个对我们有什么帮助
I'm just not sure how that helps us.
我也不太确定 但我们知道里面有个人
I wasn't either, but we know one of the men
有个监狱的纹身
has a prison tattoo.
我搜索了伊斯顿前雇员里
I searched for former Easton employees
最近可能蹲过监狱的人
that might have done time recently.
我跟人力资源总监谈过
I talked to the personnel director,
洛根·盖恩斯
他给了我一个名字
and he gave me a name:
洛根·盖恩斯
Logan Gaines.
我把他的面部照片发给你了
I'm sending you his mug shot.
-是他 -盖恩斯因为恶性斗殴
- That's him. - Gaines did two years
在威斯康辛州立监狱
at the Wisconsin State Prison
服过两年刑
for aggravated battery.
他把他在伊斯顿的主管打的很惨
He beat the crap out of his supervisor at Easton.
他有使用暴♥力♥的历史
He's got a history of violence.
你有他的已知住处吗
You got an LKA?
没有现在的
No, nothing current.
没有最近的电♥话♥或者信♥用♥卡♥资料
No recent phone or credit card.
他可能过着与世隔绝的生活
He might be living off the grid.
谢谢你 特鲁迪
Thanks, Trudy.
拿到钱了 我们可以出发了
Hey. Got the money. We're good to go.
好的 我们行动
All right, let's do this.
你出来干什么
What the hell are you doing out here?
快走
Move it.
我跟你说了得看着她
I told you not to leave her alone.
别担心 她哪里也去不了
Don't worry. She ain't going nowhere.
进去
Go inside.
你就等在这
You just wait here.
我会从你哥哥那里拿到钱
Okay. I'll get that money from your brother.
然后你就可以走了
You'll be free to go.
如果你再来这个...
You pull something like that again...
我就一枪崩了你
I'll put a bullet in your head.
海莉
Hailey!
我的天 海莉 出什么事了
Oh, God, Hailey, what happened?
不是说我们要等待最佳时机吗
I thought the plan was to wait for the right moment.
我知道
I know.
我找到了个最佳时机
I found the right moment.
只不过没有按我预想的
It just didn't really go as planned.
电♥话♥倒是按预想的来的
Well, the phone call did.
他们正在安排个会面
Okay? They're setting up a meet right now.
所以我们又回到原计划了 我们踏实待着
So we are back on plan. We sit tight.
我们等着我们的人
We wait for the team.
那很好
That's good.
-嗯 那很好 -好的
- Yeah, that's good. - Okay.
好的 我们就位了
All right, we're in position.
应该很快就到了
Should be here any minute.
披萨
安东尼奥
Antonio?
目标还没出现
Nothing yet.
你那边有什么动静吗 杰
Right, you got any movement out back, Jay?
等一下
Stand by.
我在街上看到一辆蓝色的皮卡车
I got a blue pickup truck on the street.
有可能是我们的目标
This could be our guy.
他朝你那边去了 亚当
All right, he's headed toward you now, Adam.
记住了 跟踪器在后面
Remember, tracker's in the back.
放他走出来 接下来有我们
Just let him walk out, take it from there.
收到
Copy that.
克里斯吗
You Chris?
是我 你怎么样
I am. How you doin', man?
收到钱了吗
You got the payment?
你的货最好没问题
Your product better be legit.
没问题
Yeah. It is.
-可以了 -对
- Good? - Yeah.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
酒吧里的打斗
Was a bar fight.
-酒吧打斗 -没错
- Bar fight? - Yeah.
我发誓 如果我妹妹有什么事...
I swear to God, if something happened to my sister--
不是 她没事
No, she's fine. She's fine.
好吧 她最好没事
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表