赶紧脱身
Get out!
我爱你 我
I love you! I'm--
斯皮罗
Spiro.
听着 我想跟你谈谈
Listen, I was, uh, hoping for a moment of your time.
现在我要去面试一个新来的妞
I actually got to go audition this new chick right now.
很快就好
It won't take a minute.
来吧 看看
Come on, check it out.
姑娘们 麻烦都出去
Ladies, give me the room, please.
你确定你想让她在这
You sure you wanna talk with the, uh...
然后和我谈公事吗
the young lady in the room?
她是乌克兰人 不说英语
She's Ukrainian. She don't speak English.
行吧
All right.
我想和你接着谈谈
I was hoping that we continue talking
之前我们讨论过的事
about that thing that we discussed.
那个啊
Yeah...
我一直在想这事
You know, I've been thinking about that.
我希望你能来这
I want you to be able to come here
享受俱乐部和这些姑娘们
and enjoy the club, enjoy the ladies,
但我不想和你做生意
but I don't think we can do business together.
我能问问原因吗
Can I ask why not?
我不想和你们这戏来自北岸的
I don't wanna do business with preppy rich kids
富家纨绔子弟做生意
from the North Shore.
让我紧张
Makes me nervous.
富家纨绔子弟 停 亲爱的 谢谢
Preppy rich kids from-- All right, honey, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
北岸的富家纨绔子弟 不不
Preppy rich kids from the North Shore? No, no, no.
-你完全搞错了 -是吗
- You got the wrong guy. - Do I?
我在西塞罗长大 赤身白条
I grew up in Cicero, I grew up with nothing.
因为恶性斗殴我在监狱里待了三年
I did three years in Stateville for aggravated battery.
我是说
I mean...
你女友告诉拉里你是个富家子弟
It was your girlfriend who told Larry that you were a rich kid.
是啊 那是因为我想让她注意我
Yeah, well, I was trying to impress her, wasn't I?
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
总比说我以前蹲过大牢要强点吧
Seemed like a much better angle to play than ex-con.
你知道那姑娘有多蠢吗
You know how dumb that girl is?
她以为我这疤是在大学时和兄弟会的
She thinks that I got this with my frat brothers...
兄弟们闹的
in grad school.
我肯定不能说这是我在黑帮时留的疤
Certainly didn't tell her got it while I was on G-block.
你全都搞错了 老兄
You got me all wrong, man.
或你骗了我
Or you had me fooled.
但你还挺像个富二代混♥蛋♥
You're actually very convincing as the rich douchebag.
谢谢 谢谢你看得起我
I appreciate it. Thank you very much.
行 我很高兴这事说开了
All right, I'm glad we got this cleared up.
好
All right!
我晚点在电♥话♥里告诉你细节
I'll call you later with the details.
别别 坐下 坐下
No, no, no. Sit down, sit down.
记得给姑娘小费
Make sure you tip the girl.
前方已就位
We're in position eyes to the front.
后方也已就位
We got the back.
有一辆车靠近
There's a vehicle approaching.
银色SUV
Silver SUV.
是斯皮罗
It's Spiro.
有个司机和他在一起
He's got a driver with him.
亚当 是你♥爸♥爸
Adam, it's your dad.
-不不 你确定吗 -确定
- No, no, no, are you sure? - Positive.
不不不
No, no, no. No!
不
No!
我告诉过他了 老大 对不起
I told him, Boss. I'm sorry!
我不知道你打算怎么办 但我跟他说了
I don't know how you wanna play this but I told him.
我告诉他 他必须退出
I told him he had to quit.
我告诉过他了
I told him.
如果我们今天不去交易
We don't do this deal today,
这些人不可能再回来
these guys aren't coming back to the table, no way.
你明白吗
You understand?
但你认为你的父亲可能是黑警
But you think your father might be dirty,
你认为他会牺牲掉你或阿特沃特
that he could compromise you or Atwater,
-我不会让你介入此事的 -不 这不可能
- I'm not letting you go in. - No, no, there's no way, no.
他是个好警♥察♥ 他是我爸 他不可能
He's a good cop, he's my dad, there's no way he's--
他不可能是个黑警
He can't be dirty.
不错的社区 你来这里干嘛
Nice neighborhood. What are you doing here?
一些房♥地♥产♥上的交易
You know, just a little real estate deal.
俗话说"低买♥♥高卖♥♥"嘛 对吧
Like they say, "Buy low, sell high," right?
告诉你 这个社区很快就要火起来了
I'm telling you, this is the next big neighborhood.
待在车附近 鲍勃
Stay with the car, Bob.
凯文
Kevin.
我支持亚当
I'm with Adam.
如果他说他没问题 那我就没问题
If he says he's good, I'm good.
好吧 那上车干♥你♥们的活去吧
All right. Go in there and do your thing.
这位是谁 杰克
Who's your boy, Jake?
我身上可是带着很多钱 斯皮罗
Well, I got a lot of money on me, Spiro.
他是我的保镖 货在哪里
He's my protection. Where's the... product?
我的搭档会带来的 他马上就到
My partner's bringing it. He'll be here in a minute.
好吧
All right.
莫拉莱斯刚刚停车了
Morales just pulled up
车上还有两个 三个身份不明的人
with two, three unknowns with him.
准备 听我指令进门
All right, get ready. We go in on my signal.
车不错
Nice ride.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
只要我们多多合作 我就送你一辆
We do enough business together, I'll buy you one.
还是让我先看看你的钱吧
Let's see the cash.
我想验货
I wanna test the product.
你这点都信不过我吗 杰克
Where's the love, Jake?
-不 生意就是生意 -好吧
- Nah, business is business, that's all. - Okay.
比起傻子 我还是喜欢谨慎一点的人
I like careful more than I like stupid.
请便吧
Test away.
好
Okay.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
他在干什么
What is he doing?
有情况了
We got a problem!
鲍勃进入大楼了
Bob's going into the building.
全员待命
Everybody hold.
我都跟你说过了 这些是好人
See, I told you. These are good guys.
你知道的 他就是个安静的
You know, he's a quiet--
把你手从我身上拿开 拜托
Get your hands off me. Come on!
我什么也没干
I wasn't doing nothing.
我们发现他在这附近鬼鬼祟祟的
Caught him creeping around.
慢着 这是我的人
Slow your roll. This--this is my guy.
-他是我的司机 -各位别紧张 好吗
- It's my driver. - Everybody just take it easy, all right?
我只是想找个地方解手
I'm just looking for a place to take a leak.
没事了
It's all good.
没事了
It's all good.
鲍勃 仓库这么大
Bob, it's a big warehouse,
你可以另找个地方解手
you know, find somewhere else to take a leak.
明白了 明白了
I got it. I got it.
你什么也没看见 对吗 鲍勃
Now, you didn't see anything right, Bob?
是不是 鲍勃
Right, Bob?
是 我什么也没看见
No. I didn't see anything.
对不起 该怪我
Sorry, I apologize.
这年头能找到一个好帮手可不容易
You know, it's hard to find good help these days.
斯皮罗
Hey, Spiro.
吃屎去吧
Kiss my ass.
-什么 -各位 各位
- Wha--what the-- - Guys, guys,
生意还做不做了
are we gonna get this done? Are we gonna do this deal?
让他出去 我们把事情做完
Get him out of here so we can get this done!
-别这么多戏行不行 -给我点时间 好吗
- This is too much drama! - Give me a second, all right.
现在到底是什么情况
What the hell is happening here?
-毙了他 -不许动
- Shoot him! - Freeze!
行动
Go!
举起手来 转过身去 转过身去
Hands in the air! Turn around, turn around!
走
Go.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表