你认为那孩子告了密
That's the kid you shot for snitching.
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也说了 那些枪不是我的
And like I said... those guns are not mine.
那它们怎么会出现在你的酒吧里
Then how did they wind up in your bar?
那也不是我的酒吧
Not my bar, neither.
你知道吗
You know...
如果你们想给我捏造一些莫须有的罪名
if you guys are gonna trump up some fake-ass charges,
请便
go ahead.
否则我就走了
Or can I go now?
你可以走
You're free to go.
但别走太远
Just don't go too far.
-毛瑞 -怎么了
- Yo, Maury. - What?
告诉我你有发现
Tell me you got something good.
没错
Oh, I do.
是九毫米枪 对吧
On the nines, right?
不 那些枪都被擦干净了
No, those are clean, all of them,
但我在贝雷塔32上发现了指纹
but I found a print on a Beretta 32
是十年前的一起悬案
that was used in a cold-case homicide ten years ago.
手柄没有指纹 但弹匣有
The handle was wiped clean, but the magazine wasn't.
找到两个部分匹配和一个完全匹配的指纹
I got two partial matches and then one solid 12-point match.
完全匹配 不错 找到指纹的主人了吗
12 points, nice. You get a hit?
找到了
Yeah.
这个杀手有点漂亮啊 对吧
She's pretty for a killer, huh?
你迟到了
You're late.
都快十点了 我以为你不来了
It's almost 10:00. Didn't think you were coming.
发生什么了吗
Did something happen?
是不是内森 他还好吗
Is it Nathan? Is he okay?
内森没事
Nathan's fine.
我们还在找
We're still trying to track down
他住在新奥尔良的奶奶
his grandma in New Orleans.
好 那怎么了
All right, then what's up?
你看上去心事重重
You seem preoccupied.
我们在肯尼的酒吧里找到一包枪♥支♥
We found a bag of guns in Kenny's bar.
其中一把枪是十年前
One of those guns was used to kill
便利店店员谋杀案的凶器
a convenience store clerk ten years ago.
-枪上有你的指纹 -我...
- Your prints are on it. - I...
我可以解释
I can explain.
听着
Listen...
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
你跟我说的话都是可以定罪的证据
You talk to me, that's evidence.
我没有杀人
Well, I didn't shoot nobody.
好吗 我发誓
Okay? I swear to God.
不管你是不是警♥察♥ 我要告诉你事情经过
Cop or not cop, I'm gonna tell you what happened,
其他的你想怎样就怎样吧
and you can do what you want.
那天我和肯尼在车里
I was in the car with Kenny.
我们就是出去逛逛
We were just hanging out, chilling.
突然他把车停在一家便利店门口
And then he just pulls over in front of a convenience store
说店员欠他钱
and says that a guy who works inside owes him some money.
然后他跳出车就进了店
So he hops out and then he runs into the store.
两分钟后
Two minutes later,
我听见"砰砰"两声 接着他回来了
I hear "Pop, pop," and then he hops back in the car,
我们把车开走了
and we drive off.
我一直都在撤离
I was in the car the whole time.
都没有进那个便利店
I never even stepped foot in that store.
那你的指纹怎么在弹匣上
How did your prints get on the magazine?
因为肯尼让我给枪装子弹
'Cause Kenny told me to load the damn thing,
所以我就照做了
so I did it.
我都没多想
I didn't even think about it.
听着 我知道这很傻
Look, it sounds stupid, okay? I know.
但我才十七岁
But I was 17.
我不知道他会开枪打那个人
I had no idea he was gonna shoot that guy.
你怎么想不重要
Doesn't matter what you think.
重要的是你在场
You were there.
你是导致那个男人死亡的凶案从犯
You were a part of a crime that resulted in a man's death.
无论你是不是故意的 或只是太天真
Thinking or not, naive or not,
这都是重罪
that's felony murder.
今天我一整天都很幸福
I've had a smile on my face all day
因为我知道你晚上会来
'cause I knew you were coming here tonight,
但我们现在却在谈论凶案
and we're sitting here talking about murder
指纹还有肯尼的事
and fingerprints and Kenny.
-就好像是 -莱拉
- It's just like... - Laila...
-好象是一场噩梦 -莱拉
- I'm in a bad dream or something. - Laila,
这是我此刻最不愿意说的事了 明白吗
this is the last thing that I want to be talking about, okay?
相信我
Trust me.
但我别无选择
But I don't have a choice.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
你要逮捕我吗
Are you going to arrest me?
拜托
Come on.
-就这样了是吧 -怎样
- So it's like that, huh? - Like what?
当事情不那么顺风顺水时
Like as soon as things get tough,
你就用警♥察♥的头衔脱身
you hide behind your badge?
别这样 别把这事怪在我头上
Don't do that. Don't put this on me.
我不希望事情变成这样
I didn't ask for this.
但不管怎样还是发生了
But it came your way, nonetheless.
问题是你现在要怎么做
So the question is, what are you gonna do about it?
我不完美
I'm not perfect. I'm not.
我犯错了
Okay? I made mistakes.
我知道
I know that.
但过去九年我一直是个好人
But for the past nine years, I have been a good person.
一个非常好的人
A very good person.
我每天都去社区中心
I've been at the community center every day,
帮助年轻黑人做出正确的选择
helping our young people make good decisions.
在我看来
The way that I see it...okay,
我是在那做好事
me being out here is a good thing.
不让年轻人在街头贩毒
I'm keeping young brothers from selling drugs
不加入黑帮 偷盗抢劫
and joining gangs and robbing people.
我在拯救他们
I'm saving lives.
为什么要因为我年轻时做的傻事
So why arrest me for something that I did stupid
而逮捕我呢
when I was a kid?
她那时在和肯尼约会
She was dating Kenny.
照他的指令做事
Doing what he told her to do.
全程她都待在车里
She stayed right there in the car.
说自己不知道肯尼会杀了那家伙
Said she had no clue he was gonna pop that dude.
我们没有任何联♥系♥肯尼和马利克凶案的线索
We got nothing linking Kenny to Malik's murder.
我们得用这个指纹
We gotta use the print.
让莱拉戴上监听器
Force Laila to wear a wire,
引诱肯尼说出关于杀死店员的事
get Kenny talking about how he killed that clerk.
可这是重罪
Felony murder?
她得做一段时间的牢
She'd have to do some time.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
我们得把肯尼抓起来
we gotta get Kenny off the street.
-警长 -让我说完
- Sarge-- - Let me say something.
店员胸部中了两枪
The clerk who took two in the chest,
对他来说公平吗
did he get a free pass?
-但那是十年前的事了 -是啊
- That was ten years ago. - Yeah.
对受害者家属来说是十年的煎熬
Ten years of hell for the victim's family.
每天起来都在疑惑
Waking up every day thinking about
自己的父亲究竟怎么了
what happened to their father.
自己的丈夫 自己的儿子究竟怎么了
Their husband. Their son.
你和莱拉还有发生了什么事吗
Is there something else I need to know about you and Laila?
是的
Yeah.
那天晚上我们睡了
We got together the other night.
那你不能再参与这案子了 凯文
Then you gotta walk away from this, Kev.
立即生效
Now.
明白吗
Understand?
不能再有任何形式的联♥系♥
No more communication of any kind.
好
Okay.
帮我套出肯尼杀死店员的话
Help us get Kenny to confess to murdering that clerk,
并答应在庭上指证他
agree to testify to that effect in court,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表