-如果要奏效 警官 -是警长
- If it is to work, Officer-- - Sergeant.
如果要奏效 警长 你得找个
If it is to work, Sergeant, you gonna have to get someone
有实权的帮派成员
on the other side with some real power.
而且年龄要大于十五岁
And older than 15.
这是一块涵盖四个街区的区域
Okay, this is the four-block section.
被一帮年轻的新帮派控制着
Controlled by a new young faction of the GPs,
说控制都算是夸大其词了
but to say control is really an overstatement.
是啊 这帮小孩挺野的
Yeah, these kids are wild.
他们不服从任何规矩或地方法规
They don't observe any rules or bylaws.
那帮小混混里有没有开始崭露头角
Will any of these young guns stand out from the crowd,
给自己扬名的人
make a name for himself?
没有 很多都因为持有毒品被捕了
No, there's a lot of arrests for possession.
好的 跟进那条线索 听好了
All right, so follow that. Listen.
如果有小孩在外面兜售毒品
If there's kids out there dealing drugs,
肯定有人在背后控制着这一切
that means someone out there is controlling it somewhere.
去问帮派的人 利用他们掌握的信息
I mean, talk to gangs. Use what intel they got.
和我的几个线人联♥系♥了一下
Reached out to a few of my CIs.
如果我们希望从毒品入手调查的话
If we're banking on the drug angle,
他们应该能给我个名字
they should have a name.
很好 立刻行动起来
Okay, good. But let's move fast.
我们得赶在这场风波之前找到一个
We gotta find a kid who can sit down with Eddie Brackton
能和艾迪·布莱克顿一同出席的孩子
before this wave gets ahead of us.
找到了
Got it.
安东尼奥找到了一个人
Uh, Antonio got a name.
艾瑞克·威尔森 十六岁
Eric Wilson, 16 years old.
没有前科 至少控制着三个街角
No priors and has a handle on at least three corners.
但我没在大街上见过他
Yeah, but I don't see him on the street.
因为他很聪明
Yeah, well, that's 'cause he's smart.
外面只有十九度
It's 19 degrees out.
这工作我可不羡慕
That's one job I don't envy.
在寒冬中奔波的芝加哥毒贩
Chicago drug runner in the dead of winter.
我敢打赌床上比车里暖和
布莱尔 对吧
Blair, huh?
还谈着呢
That still going?
是啊
Yeah.
挺好的 轻松又有趣
It's been good. It's easy fun.
三周以后他就要走了
He's leaving in three weeks.
你没意见吗
You good with that?
这本就该是一次短暂的
It's supposed to be a temporary,
不必多问的一时之乐 仅此而已
no-questions-asked fling. It's nothing more.
那孩子出现了
Hey, our kid's walking up now.
我们确认艾瑞克已经出现
Hey, we got a positive on Eric.
身穿牛仔夹克和牛仔裤 鲁塞克 到你了
Denim jacket, jeans. Ruzek, you're up.
老兄 好哥们
Hey, man. Hey, my man.
-你就是那家伙 对吧 -什么
- You're the guy, right? - For what?
马蒂·康明斯让我来这
Matty Cumins sent me down here
让我找你谈 来这个街角
and told me to talk to you-- to come to this corner.
你就是那个家伙 对吗
You're the guy, right?
我不认识马蒂·康明斯 走你的路吧
I don't know no Matty Cumins. You just keep on moving.
那不如你给我指条明路吧
Then maybe you can point me in the right direction.
听着 不管你想买♥♥什么
Look, whatever you're looking to buy,
都不会有人卖♥♥ 看看那个叫史蒂文森的下场
ain't nobody selling. Take that damn Stevenson.
这不是你该来的地方
This ain't where you come.
老兄 我只想让自己好受点
Look, man, I'm just trying to get well.
你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
你听不懂人话吗 哥们
Look, your ears don't work, man?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
放轻松 放轻松
Easy, easy, easy. Easy, easy, easy.
好吗 举起手臂
All right? Put your arms up.
-我身上什么都没有 -不关我事
- I ain't got nothing on me. - I don't care.
你是艾瑞克·威尔森 对吧
You're Eric Wilson, right?
有传言说你是管事的
Word is you're the shot-caller.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在这个街区的三个街角兜售毒品
You sell on three corners of this neighborhood.
我们知道 但我们不管
Yeah, we know. But we don't care.
今天是你小子的幸运日
Today's your lucky day.
我们不会把你怎么样的
We're not gonna bust you for that.
只要你今晚来参加和艾迪·布莱克顿的会议
As long as you come to the meeting tonight with Eddie Brackton.
我是不会因为一群老家伙状态不好
I ain't coming to no meeting just because a couple
就去参加什么会议的
of old dudes just got out the joint.
别这样 伙计
Come on, kid.
这样我们就只能把你带回局里备案了
Then we're just gonna have to bring you in and book you.
你们也不能那么做
You can't do that, either.
我身上什么也没有 你们也没有逮捕我的理由
I ain't got nothing on me, and you ain't got nothing to arrest me for.
-我了解我的公民权 -所以呢
- I know my rights. - That so?
你不觉得我们总是能编出一些理由来的吗
Think we can manage to come up with something, don't you?
至少足够在你的兄弟们面前
There's certainly enough to walk you to a patrol car
把你带上警车了
in front of all your boys.
我跟你讲 我不会铐你的
Let me tell you, I'm not gonna put you in cuffs.
我要带你走过去
I'm gonna walk you out there.
我会像哥们那样跟你好言好语
I'm gonna talk to you real nice like we're pals.
好像我们在互帮互助似的
Like we're helping each other.
这儿的家伙们最爱告密者了
Kids around here love snitches.
南区造型
警长 外面这儿挺安静的
Sarge, it's pretty quiet out here.
我不可能带着毒品来什么和平会议吧
I didn't come to no peace summit holding.
好吧 艾迪 这位是艾瑞克·威尔逊
All right, Eddie, meet Eric Wilson.
过去吧
Let's go.
快来
Come on.
好的 今晚我们要制定计划划清你俩的地盘
All right, tonight, we're gonna figure out a plan to square up your territory
确保不会再出人命了
and make sure no more bodies drop.
我们可没搞出人命
We didn't drop any bodies.
是啊 谁知道我的人小约翰怎么就死了呢
Yeah, then who killed my boy John John?
别在这数落我 老哥
Hey, don't be accusing me, old man.
冷静点
Calm down.
我们在努力讲和 不是来打架的
We're trying to make peace, not start a fight.
听着 我不知道你们想干嘛
Look, I know what y'all are trying to do.
但那不代表我得顺着你们来
But that doesn't mean I have to go along with it.
嗯 你说得对
Well, that's right.
你有决定自己做什么的自♥由♥
You got free will to do whatever you want.
但你最好明白 如果你不听我们的
But you better understand that if you don't,
哥们儿 我会让警♥察♥布满这街区的每个角落
boy, I'm gonna flood this neighborhood with cops.
他们会搜查你们的房♥子
They're gonna search your houses,
把守在你们的街角
stand on your corners.
你们连柠檬汁都卖♥♥不了
I mean, you won't be able to sell lemonade,
更别提毒品来
let alone drugs.
好好好 说完了没
All right, all right, enough with all that yapping.
我的提议是这样的
Here's the deal I propose.
如果你保证你的人不踏进我的两个街区半步
I won't retaliate against y'all if I get a guarantee
那我就不会对你们进行复仇
that none of your boys step foot on my two blocks.
-那可不是你的地盘 -就是他的地盘
- Those aren't your two blocks. - Yes, they are.
而且你们绝不会踏进来半步
And you won't step foot on them.
他也不会踏进你的地盘半步
And he won't step foot on yours.
而且谁都不会 我指任何人 都不能开火
And nobody--and I mean nobody-- opens fire.
对谁都不行
On anyone.
如果你们两个能做到这点的话
I mean, you two manage to do that,
你们爱卖♥♥多少毒品都行
you can sling all the dope you want.
我没意见
I'm good with that.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
那孩子 快保护他
Kid! Get the kid!
趴下 趴下 快趴下
Get down, get down! Get down!
趴在地上 别抬头
Lay down on the ground! Get your head down!
各位 区域内有便衣警♥察♥
Guys, plainclothes officers in the area.
你们还好吧 有人受伤吗
You good? Anybody hit?
还好 都没事
Yeah, no, all good.
我被按在地上了 我什么都没看见
I was pinned down. I didn't have eyes.
帮帮我 救命啊
Help me! Help!
救命啊 救救我
Help! Help me!
5021H 派一辆救护车到南惠普尔街
5021 Henry, roll in ambo to the 4400 block
4400街区 一名女性伤员
of South Whipple. Female victim.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表