这辆车是今早在小村镇失窃的
This car was stolen from Little Village this morning.
和从快餐店逃走的车型号♥一致
Same make and model as the one seen fleeing the taqueria.
我先走开一下
Give me a minute, will you?
第一副局长
First Deputy.
吉克莱斯特家的女孩有消息吗
Any update on the Gilchrist girl?
我们刚找到她的手♥机♥
Well, we just found her phone,
但人还是没消息
but she's still in the wind.
绑♥架♥
Kidnapping?
目前还没有接到勒索电♥话♥
No demands have been made,
但我们知道她目击了一场谋杀
but we do know she witnessed a murder
于是被抢劫犯劫走了
and the robbery crew grabbed her.
这么多罪案 这样的情况
All this crime, this situation,
会引来舆♥论♥的注意力
is gonna attract a lot of attention.
我知道
I know.
埃文·吉克莱斯特一直是我们的大♥麻♥烦
Evan Gilchrist has been a royal pain in our ass.
我希望这个案子能尽快破掉
I wanna get this buttoned up quickly.
别担心 我还没忘
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten
你老大在选市长
your boss is running for mayor.
一个女孩失踪了 找到她
There's a girl missing. Let's find her.
那我是不是可以调动更多警力了
This mean I get more boots on the ground?
随你便
Whatever you need.
今天早上你怎么回事
Hey, what happened this morning?
-什么意思 -你几乎从不迟到
- What do you mean? - You're, like, never late.
-没事吧 -没有 抱歉
- Everything okay? - Yeah, sorry.
-不会有下次了 -有什么进展
- It won't happen again. - What do we got?
瓦莱丽·吉克莱斯特 19岁
Valerie Gilchrist, 19 years old.
刚刚从厨师学院毕业
Just graduated from the Culinary Institute.
没有前科 也没有值得注意的地方
No priors, no red flags.
她小的时候姐姐死了
Her sister died when they were kids,
但除此之外 就是平常的富家女
but other than that, she's led a privileged life.
我们真的要相信他爸爸
Do we buy her dad's story
说她去小村镇是为了
that she was there in Little Village
尝墨西哥卷写博客的说法吗
to blog about tacos?
她的社交账号♥里大部分都是美食
Her social media's mostly about food.
最佳辣酱 各种苍蝇馆子
Best salsas, hole in the wall.
根据"点评网"
According to "The Reader,"
这家店的墨西哥卷全芝加哥排第三 所以
Coto's has the number three ranked taco in Chicago, so...
错误的时候去了错误的地方
Wrong place, wrong time.
来看看这个 我们检查了之前
Check this out. We looked at the pattern
劫案的作案手法
of the previous robberies.
这帮人知道这些店里什么时候钱最多
The crew knew when these places would be fat
也知道怎么逃走才不会被察觉
and how to slip away without being detected.
他们会提前踩点 可能还会点餐
They case these joints, probably ate there.
所以来自周边街区也是可能的
Makes sense they're from the neighborhood.
如果他们担心被她看到
If they're worried about her being a witness
那为什么不当场做掉她
why not just silence her there?
她是个白人女孩
She's a white girl.
也许他们以为她家里有钱
Maybe they thought she was worth something.
也可能是为了别的什么原因
Or they grabbed her for other reasons.
我们找到这帮人 就找到了她
When we find this crew, we find her,
所以去搜查数据库 找出所有
so search databases for anyone convicted
住在小村镇周边还做过抢劫案的人
of robberies living around Little Village.
此外在这一带增加巡街警力
Now let's get some extra patrol units in here,
而且看见帮派分子就要查问
and pull in every banger with an open warrant.
汉克 这个在小村镇贴得到处都是
Hank, these are going up all over Little Village.
悬赏寻人
奖金50万美元
警长 有什么消息吗
Sergeant, any news?
我让你什么都不要做 我们查案就行
I asked you to sit back, let us do our job.
我女儿失踪了 我可坐不住
I'm not gonna sit on my hands while my daughter's missing.
你居然当街悬赏50万
You put 500 grand on the street.
现在人人都想要这笔钱了
Now everyone's gonna try and grab it.
除非你事先和我们协商如何悬赏
Unless that reward is coordinated with us
否则只会严重干扰
it's gonna pull this investigation
我们的调查
two separate directions.
我不希望这笔赏金和芝加哥警署有任何关系
I don't want the reward tied to Chicago Police Department.
而且在小村镇有许多未经注册的
Okay, there are a lot of undocumented immigrants
非法移♥民♥ 他们很怕被驱逐出境
in Little Village and they're scared of being deported.
先生 我完全理解你迫切找回女儿的心情
Look, sir, I understand you want to find your daughter,
我也想 但这是我的工作
so do I. But it's my job
而你这么做 就妨碍到我了
and you're getting in the way of me doing it.
听着 喂
Look--Hello?
好吧 转接给我
Yeah. Right, give it to me.
我很抱歉 但你说的恐怕不是这个人
I'm sorry, but that's probably a different woman.
谢谢您的帮助
Thanks for your help.
不 我认为领♥取♥赏金
No, I don't think you need to be
并不要求你有合法的居留身份
a legal resident to collect the reward.
你是真的记得见到过她 还是想要这笔钱
Do you remember seeing her, or are you chasing the money?
你还有更多信息吗
But do you have any more information?
我们成了电♥话♥销♥售♥了吗
What, are we a bunch of telemarketers?
汉克 电♥话♥简直多到爆♥炸♥
Hank, the phones just started blowing up.
人们直接打到这里来了
People are calling us directly.
50万美元有一股魔力 能让人
500 grand's got a way of making people
记得他们从没看到的事
remember things they've never seen.
挂了电♥话♥
Hang up the phones.
专注做我们警方的工作
How 'bout we focus on police work?
我查到了点东西 我查了
I got something. I checked
科托墨西哥卷那的交通摄像头
the traffic cams by Coto's Taco
我发现了那辆蓝色本♥田♥
and I got a hit on that blue Honda.
很好 海莉 你和杰
Nice work. Hailey, you and Jay
去弄到那家伙的名字
head over to Streets and San. Get this guy's name
和他谈谈
and go talk to him.
这个小姑娘在一辆蓝色本♥田♥里
This girl was in the blue Honda
就停在你的货车旁边
parked next to your truck,
你确定你没看到她
and you're sure you didn't see her?
我说过了 我帮不了你
Like I told you, I can't help you.
那是悬赏海报上的小女孩
That's the girl on the posters.
-你看到她了吗 -妈 你别管
- Did you see her? - Mama, leave us alone.
雨果 悬赏50万了
Hugo, there's a $500,000 reward.
你看到她了吗
Did you see her?
回答你♥妈♥的♥问题 雨果
Answer your mama, Hugo.
好吧
Okay.
是 我看到她了 今天早些时候
Yeah, I saw her. Earlier today.
她在街上跑着
She was out on the street, running.
有人在追她
Some guy was chasing her.
你能描述一下追他的男人吗
Can you describe the man?
拉丁裔 30岁 有点胖
Latino, 30, little chubby.
以前没见过他
Never seen him before.
他们朝哪个方向走了
And which direction were they going?
那边 朝一个仓库
That way, toward a warehouse.
你看到一个男的追一个女的
You saw a man chasing a woman
你却不报♥警♥
and you didn't call the police?
我靠捡垃圾赚钱
I get paid to pick up garbage.
解决犯罪并不会多付我钱
I don't get nothing extra for solving crimes.
这里
Over here.
有血 看起来还很新鲜
There's blood. Looks recent.
有尸体
Body.
受害者受到枪伤
Victim, gunshot wound.
叫救护车
Roll an ambo.
G5021紧急情况 叫一辆救护车到我们的方位
50, 21, George, emergency. Roll an ambo to our location.
有一名女性受害者 受了枪伤
We got a female victim, gunshot wound.
收到
Copy that.
好了 慢慢来
Okay, just--you know, take your time,
告诉我们在那家餐厅发生了什么
and then tell us what happened Shaw Direcat the restaurant.
我去那买♥♥墨西哥玉米卷
went there to, uh, get a taco.
我...
I was...
走进去
walking in.
我没意识到发生了什么
I didn't... realize what was happening.
我看到两个男人
I saw two men.
-他们戴着面具 -好
- They had masks. - Okay.
其中一个拿着枪...
One of them had a gun and, um...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表