Just tell me about him and then you and I, we make a deal.
-不可能 -拜托 鲍勃
- Not a chance. - Please, Bob.
这对你的家庭来说是最好的选择了
This is the best thing for your family.
我没骗你 是真的
I'm not lying to you here. I'm telling you the truth.
不是的 你信我
It's not. Trust me.
因为你妻子的药还在肖手上 是因为那个吗
Because Shaw still has your wife's drugs, is that it?
任何你说的话
Nothing you can say,
任何威胁的话
nothing you can threaten,
都不会让我改主意
is ever going to change my mind.
我需要一名律师
I want a lawyer.
好吧
Okay.
他不会供出他
He's not gonna flip,
尤其不会在肖还有那些药的时候
not while Shaw has those pills anyway.
他太爱他的妻子了
He loves his wife too much.
他不会拿她的生命冒险
He's not gonna jeopardize her health.
我们从犯罪现场搜到了任何线索吗
Did we get anything from the crime scene?
目击者看到了一个蒙面男性
Witnesses saw a masked man
跳上一辆越野车 跑掉了
hop into an SUV and take off.
没车牌 没法医证据
No license plate. No forensics.
药店的人确认了 疑犯带着一堆阿片类药品
Uh, the pharmacy did confirm that the offender made off
逃离了现场
with a bunch of opioids
还有六个月剂量的露米辛
and about six months' worth of Lumicin.
而那个药现在就在肖的手里
Which is now in the hands of Shaw.
他和他的妻子联♥系♥过吗
Has he talked to his wife?
没有 我们直接把他带过来了
No, we brought him straight here.
他们完全没有通话过
They've had no contact at all.
好的 去通知吉娜
Okay. Okay, Gina. Notify her.
和她谈一谈
Have a talk.
这个男人有两个女儿
That man has two daughters.
但她们再也见不到自己的父亲了
They're never going to see their father again.
我真的很抱歉
I can't tell you how sorry I am.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
吉娜 鲍勃现在要因为谋杀重罪而坐牢
Gina, right now Bob is going to prison for felony murder.
你刚刚说他不是那个开枪的人
You just said that he wasn't the shooter,
说他还想着要救助那位药剂师
that he was trying to help the pharmacist.
没有用 他参与其中了
Doesn't matter. He's involved.
从法律上来说 他有责任
Legally, he's held responsible.
我需要你对我说实话
I need you to be honest with me.
关于这些抢劫 你知道多少
What do you know about the robberies?
只是些大概
Nothing specific.
鲍勃什么也没跟我说
Bob kept me in the dark.
但你知道他们在抢劫货车是吧
But you knew they were robbing vans?
他从没告诉过我
He never--he never told me.
但是
But, um...
当我知道被抢劫的是风险运输公♥司♥的货车
Once I realized that Venture Shipping vans were being robbed,
我一合计
I did the math.
不是说他有什么犯罪大计
It's not like he had some big criminal plans.
他只是想让我活下去
Just--he just wanted to keep me alive.
我们太绝望了
We were desperate.
我明白
I know.
那他的表兄呢 艾瑞克·肖
What about his cousin, Eric Shaw?
鲍勃从没说过他也会参与进来
Uh, Bob never said he was involved.
没特地说
Not explicitly.
但我知道就是他
But I-I knew it was him.
鲍勃说过 如果他出了什么事
Bob said if--if anything ever happened to him,
我就去找肖
I should reach out to Shaw.
-你有找过吗 -还没
- Have you? - Not yet.
那就好
Okay. That's good.
我们想要你现在跟肖联♥系♥
We'd like you to reach out to Shaw
然后诱导他谈起药店抢劫
and get him talk about the pharmacy heist.
你想让我戴上监听器吗
You want me to wear a wire?
是的
Yeah.
要是你能帮到我们 我们说不定可以帮到鲍勃
If you help us, we might be able to help Bob.
帮他减罪到过失杀人
Reduce his sentence to manslaughter.
三四年就可以出狱
He'll be out in three to four years.
那我的药怎么办
And, um, uh, what about my medicine?
药在肖的手上 所以如果你们逮捕了他
Shaw's the one who controls it, so if you arrest him,
我就拿不到了
I won't get it.
吉娜 那些药是偷来的
Gina, those pills were stolen.
他们现在是证据 抢劫所得
They're evidence now. Proceeds from the robbery.
但如果我做了所有你说的 你们会帮鲍勃
But if I-I do all this, you'll help Bob.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我同意
I'm in.
你确定
You sure?
他会为了我做一样的事的
He would do the same thing for me.
好的 信♥号♥♥不错
All right, we got a good signal.
-吉娜的摄像头设好了 -收到
- Gina's camera's up. - Copy that.
她做出了很大的牺牲
She's making a hell of a sacrifice.
他们深爱对方
They're madly in love.
进来吧
Come in.
好的 她进去了
All right, we're up.
大家再坚持下 等她把他引出来
Everyone hang tight. Wait for her to draw him out.
听我指挥
On my call.
不敢相信我真的要来找你
I can't believe this is happening.
跟鲍勃联♥系♥过了
Talked to Bob yet?
是的 大概说了两分钟
Yeah, for, like, two minutes.
他让我找一个律师 让我来找你拿药
He told me to hire a lawyer and he told me to get my meds.
他说药在你这
He said you had them.
-他还说了什么 -没其他的了
- What else he say? - Nothing.
他和警♥察♥谈过了吗
He talked to the police?
没有 他找了个律师 就这样
No, he--he asked for a lawyer, that's it.
-那你呢 -你什么意思
- What about you? - What do you mean?
你和警♥察♥谈过了吗
Have you talked to the cops?
他们来过了 但我什么也没说
They came by, but I didn't say anything.
因为我什么都不知道
'Cause I-I don't really know anything.
这正是鲍勃所希望的
That's how Bob wanted it.
但我不傻 我知道你们俩干了什么事
But I'm not stupid--I know what you two have been doing.
这都是我的错 我本该阻止这件事
This is all my fault. I should've put a stop to it.
-冷静点 -你让我怎么冷静
- Hey, calm down. - Calm down?
鲍勃因谋杀罪入狱了
Bob's in jail for murder!
事情就是这样
It is what it is.
抢劫是他的主意
It was his idea to do those robberies.
他是想帮你
He wanted to help you.
我相信你说得对 但我向你保证
Yeah, I'm sure you're right, but I guarantee you,
他没想要射杀那个药剂师
it wasn't his idea to shoot that pharmacist.
好了 开始了 重点来了
All right, here we go. Here we go.
没必要谈这个 事情都结束了
No need to talk about that. That's over.
对你来说是结束了 可对鲍勃和我还没有
For you! Not for Bob, not for me.
那个药剂师的下场是他应得的
That pharmacist got exactly what he deserved.
他伸手去拿枪 我做了我必须做的事
He reached for a gun. I did what I had to do.
抓到他了
Got him.
等等 我们能给她一点时间吗 老大
Wait, can we give her a sec, boss?
怎么了
What's up?
给她一点时间找药
Just give her a sec to find her meds.
全体待命
All right, everyone stand by.
只要把药给我 我就离开 好吗
Look, just--just give my meds and I'll go, okay?
你再也不会听到关于我的任何消息了
You'll never hear from me again.
好吧 药在楼上 你来吧
Sure. They're upstairs. Come on.
不 我不会和你上楼的
No, I'm--I'm not gonna go up there with you.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
-好吧 我要走了 -你哪儿也不准去
- Okay, I'm--I'm leaving. - You're not going anywhere.
阳光
Sunshine!
她说了安全词 我们上
That's the safe word. Come on, let's go.
海莉 掩护我
Hailey, cover me.
楼下安全 我们上楼
All right, downstairs is clear. We're going up.
收到 外面没有情况
Copy. Nothing out here.
我们会控制住的
We'll hold it down.
安全
Clear.
我要把这婊♥子♥炸得血肉横飞
I'm gonna blast this bitch all over the walls!
好了 你现在听我说
Okay, you listen to me now!
我会炸死这个婊♥子♥的 你听见了吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表