莱克茜 小莱
Lexie! Lex?
干得好 好极了
Good job, great job.
这是我的一点心意
I put a little something extra in there.
一个临别礼物
A little going away present.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
一部分的我会想念这些疯狂的事
Part of me is going to miss all this craziness.
非常小的一部分
A very small part.
我不敢相信你真的要搬走了
I can't believe you're really moving.
-我妈妈病得很重 -我很遗憾
- My mom's pretty sick. - I'm sorry.
她需要帮助 我明早就飞回俄亥俄州
Needs help. Flying back to Ohio tomorrow morning.
我开车送你去机场吧
Let me give you a lift to the airport.
你不用那么做
Ah, you don't have to do that.
我买♥♥了咖啡去找你
I'll pick up coffee.
两包糖
Two sugars.
还有一点奶油 我知道
And a splash of cream, I know.
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
回头见
See you later.
莱克茜
Lexie?
5021呼叫调度中心
5021 squad,
南拉辛大街6145号♥发现强行闯入痕迹
signs of forced entry at 6145 South Racine.
我已进入住♥宅♥
I'm inside the residence.
-调几辆警车过来 -收到 5021
- Roll a couple of cars this way. - Copy, 5021.
莱克茜
Lexie?
芝加哥警署
第六季 第十六集
叫鉴证科来这个地址
Hey, roll the crime lab to this address.
有个邻居说她今早五点半
Got a neighbor who said she heard a scream
听到莱克茜家里传出一声尖叫
come from Lexie's place around 5:30 this morning.
-她报♥警♥了吗 -当然没有
- She called it in? - Of course not.
刚联♥系♥过芝警务信息中心
Just got off with CPIC.
他们要发布危急失踪报告
They're putting on an endangered missing report.
不不不 听我说
No, no, no. Listen to me.
你再跟他们说 让他们听我的指示
You get back to them, have 'em lodge an All-Call BOLO
发布全城通缉令
over all citywides on my order.
-警长 -嗯
- All right, Sarge? - Yeah.
莱克茜没有出现在任何医院
Lexie hasn't popped up in any hospitals.
他们也没在俱乐部看到她
They haven't seen her around the club either.
听着 莱克茜可能用剪刀
All right, listen, Lexie might've cut the offender
划伤袭击者了 用指甲挠了他
with her scissors, scratched him with her nails.
你告诉鉴证科 我们也许走运了
You tell the techs we might get lucky.
能从系统中匹配他的血液
Find his blood in the system.
知道了 警长
I got it, Sarge.
你在考虑可能有人知道她骗了勒芒·华盛顿吗
You think anybody knew she set up LeMonte Washington?
我考虑了一切
Oh, I'm thinking everything.
任何威胁过她的人
All right, anyone who ever threatened her,
她生活中的所有人
anyone and everyone in her life.
我会列一个可疑人员名单
I'll set up a list of possibilities.
好 我要所有人都参与
Good, I want all hands on deck.
监控录像 区域内记录在案的性犯罪者
PODS, surveillance, registered sex offenders in the area.
检查这个街区的所有报♥警♥电♥话♥
You check all in-service calls to this block.
我们会找到他的 警长
We'll find her, Sarge.
加重绑♥架♥案 入室案
受害者 莱克茜·莱特
汇报情况
Where we at?
我跟一个和勒芒团伙来往密切的线人谈了
I talked to a CI close to LeMonte's crew.
就他所知 不是勒芒安排的
Far as he knows, he didn't order a hit.
我查了莱克茜的手♥机♥记录 有一个人很显眼
I ran Lexie's phone records. One caller popped.
基斯·史汀生
记录在案的性犯罪者
基斯·史汀生 他是绯红蕾丝的店主
Keith Stinson, he owns Scarlet Lace,
莱克茜在那里跳舞
the club where Lexie dances.
他有性侵前科
He's got a prior for sexual assault,
给她打了四次电♥话♥
called her four times.
最后一次是早上4点22
Last call was at 4:22 a.m.,
大约在证人听到尖叫前一小时
an hour or so before the witness heard the screaming.
鉴证科在她家里
Techs found Stinson's prints
发现了三处史汀生的指纹
in three places in her apartment.
莱克茜要搬回俄亥俄州了
Well, I'm sure he wasn't happy
他肯定不痛快
Lexie was moving back to Ohio.
对 他可能过去质问了她
Right, so he probably went over there; he confronted her.
你和我 我们去把他抓来
All right, you and me. Let's go scoop him up.
警长 不如我和海莉去吧
Sarge, why don't you let me and Hailey go?
你在说什么 杰
What are you saying, Jay?
只是说我们按规矩处理他
Just saying let's get him the right way.
海莉
Hailey.
-你是基斯·史汀生吗 -对
- Keith Stinson? - Yeah.
我是霍斯特德警探 这位是厄普顿警♥察♥
I'm Detective Halstead. This is Detective Upton.
是关于莱克茜吗
This about Lexie?
消息传得很快
Uh, news travels fast.
不如你到局里走一趟吧
Why don't you come down to the District?
我们详细谈谈
We'll talk about it.
抱歉 不能离开俱乐部 或许...
Sorry, I can't leave the club. Maybe--
今天早上你在在哪里
Where were you earlier this morning?
等等 你们觉得我与这事有关
Whoa, hold on. You think I had something to do with it?
回答问题就好
Just answer the question.
我在这里待到早上六点 去问我的姑娘们
I was here until 6:00 a.m. Ask my girls.
除了你雇员名单上的女人
Besides women on your payroll,
你有监控证明吗
do you have surveillance to back that up?
有很多 请随意观看
Yeah, lots of it. Feel free to take a look.
你去过莱克茜的公♥寓♥吗
You ever been to Lexie's apartment?
当然 我们都是老相识了
Of course, we've known each other for years.
好吧 你上次和她说话是什么时候
All right, when's the last time you spoke with her?
凌晨三点 她上完最后一班
Early morning, 3:00 a.M., end of her last shift.
她很匆忙地离开了
She took off in a hurry.
有个变♥态♥的顾客在找她
Some creepy customer was looking for her.
还说他想给她来一份"巨额打赏"
Said he wanted to give her a big tip.
我一直给她打电♥话♥确认她的安全
Kept calling her to make sure she was okay,
但她没有接
but she didn't pick up.
那个顾客长什么样
What did this customer look like?
白人 很高
White dude, tall.
我只记得这些 没仔细看他
That's about all I remember. Didn't get a good look at him.
我告诉你们 我和莱克茜关系挺好的
I'm telling you, me and Lexie are cool.
我想尽我所能帮忙
I want to help anyway I can.
让我知道你们需要什么
Just let me know what you need.
我们会的
We will.
我一会儿就跟上你
I'll catch up with you in a sec.
我是海莉 芝加哥警署的人
I'm Hailey. I'm with CPD.
你认识莱克茜吗
Do you know Lexie?
认识 我听说发生什么了
Yeah, I heard what happened.
我叫德文
Name's Devon.
她和别人有过矛盾吗 德文
Was she having problems with anyone, Devon?
男朋友 顾客
Boyfriend, customer?
她没有男友
Nah, no boyfriend.
至于顾客
As far as customers...
她挺厉害的
She's pretty tough.
无论是什么人来她这
I mean, she can handle just about anybody
她都能处理好
that came her way.
你们为什么要来这
What y'all doing here anyway?
芝加哥警署一般不管舞♥女♥失踪
CPD usually don't do nothing when dancers disappear.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
几年前 舞♥女♥开始失踪的时候
A few years ago, when dancers started going missing,
有三个的尸体在垃圾桶发现 其他的
three ended up in dumpsters and the others just...
从来没回过家
they just never came home.
至今还是失踪
Still missing today.
我♥干♥这行有一段时间了
Yeah, I've been on the job for a while.
我还从来没听说过这些
I haven't heard about any of this.
正是这样
Exactly.
南部的四名脱衣舞♥女♥失踪了
Four strippers on the south side go missing.
警♥察♥什么也不管
Cops don't do nothing.
富家白人女失踪了
Rich white girl disappears,
你们把联邦调查局的人都带来了
and y'all bring in the damn FBI.
等你下班后
When you're done working,
我希望你来局里一趟
I want you to come down to the District.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表