我们是竞争对手 我们
We were rivals, we...
我们针锋相对 但是不管怎么说
we butted heads, but at the end of the day,
我们互相尊重
we respected each other.
他曾是位真正的芝加哥警♥察♥
He was true blue Chicago.
你说起他来用的是过去式 布莱恩
You're talking about him in the past tense, Brian.
普莱斯夫人 我只是想说我很...
Mrs. Price, I just wanted you to know I'm very...
我不知道你是怎么忍♥住不揍他的
I don't know how you keep from punching him.
就像你说的 我们在放长线钓大鱼
Like you said, we're playing the long game.
我们知道雷·普莱斯的枪手是从远处射击
Well, we know that Ray Price was shot from a distance.
问题是我们不知道开枪的地点
The problem is we don't know where the trigger was pulled.
很难追踪弹道
It'll be hard tracking the trajectory.
子弹还卡在普莱斯的肩膀里
The bullet's still lodged in Price's shoulder.
没有直接目击证人 监控什么也没拍到
No direct-eyeball witnesses, no shot spotter PODs.
我们查了所有监控
We pulled all surveillance.
至于动机
As for motive--
他是黑人
He's black.
这是一个
There's that.
他还在民♥意♥调查中领先
He's also ahead in the polls.
有很多人不想让他当上市长
There's a lot of people that don't want him to be mayor.
如果枪手的目的
You know, if this is a straight-up
是暗♥杀♥公务人员
assassination attempt of a public official,
这就是联调局的地盘了
we're stepping into FBI territory.
我们还不能确定
Look, we still don't know what it is for sure
所以跟别的案子一样调查
so we treat it like any other case.
列出嫌疑人 任何可能针对普莱斯的人
Get a list of suspects, anyone who might be targeting Price.
医院警卫刚从芝加哥医院打电♥话♥来
Hospital detail just called from Med.
雷·普莱斯做完手术了 情况稳定
Ray Price is out of surgery in stable condition.
没有大碍 那家伙是个命硬的混♥蛋♥
No major damage. The guy is one tough SOB.
真是个好消息 特鲁迪
Well, that's great news, Trudy.
我还检查了所有
I also went through all the 911 calls
与普莱斯的威胁有关的报♥警♥电♥话♥
pertaining to threats made against Price.
很多种族歧视
A lot of racial slurs.
用砖头打破他家的窗户
Brick through his house window,
去年他的车被标上了"黑鬼"
his car was tagged with the N-word last year.
不堪入目 但没有可以起诉的
It's an ugly list, but nothing actionable.
但是有一个事件报告很醒目
But there was one incident report that stuck out.
是一周前的
It was a week ago.
有人看到普莱斯和一个男人在院子里
A man was seen in Price's yard having what was described
"激烈地争吵"
as "a violent argument" with him.
巡警出警了 但是普莱斯拒绝提出指控
Patrol responded, but Price refused to file charges.
他说整件事就是个误会
He said the whole thing was a misunderstanding.
谁打的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Who made the 911 call?
她在这
There she is.
贾斯敏
Hey, Jasmine.
听说你♥爸♥爸的好消息了吗
Heard the great news about your dad?
听说了 没人比我爸爸更强壮
Yeah, there's nobody stronger than my dad.
也没人比他对吃的更挑剔
Nobody more particular about their food either.
得确保他醒来的时候有像样的东西能吃
Got to make sure he has something proper when he wakes.
听着 我们想问问
Ah, listen, we wanted to ask you
上周你打的报♥警♥电♥话♥
about a 911 call you made last week.
你说有个男人威胁要杀了你父亲
You reported a man who threatened to kill your father?
对 那是个误会
Oh, yeah, that was a misunderstanding.
真的吗 因为警官们跟你们的邻居谈了
Really? Because the officers interviewed your neighbors.
他们也说听到你家里传出
They also reported hearing a violent argument
激烈的争吵声
from inside your house.
总是有人来敲我们家的门
There is always people knocking at our door.
我父亲尽力了 但不可能总让所有人
My father tries, but you can't please all the people
一直都满意 对吗
all the time, right?
贾斯敏 你打电♥话♥报♥警♥的原因
Jasmine, the only reason you're going to make a call
是因为你害怕了
like that is 'cause you're scared.
告诉我们发生了什么好吗
Why don't you tell us what happened?
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name,
但他到我们家来过几次
but he's been to the house a few times.
好的
Okay.
他说他要杀了我父亲
He said he was going to kill my father.
在这呢
There he is.
我说过我会为这个城市挡子弹
When I said I would take a bullet for this city,
但那是比喻
I didn't mean it literally.
很高兴见到你 雷
It's good to see you, Ray.
你抓住那个混♥蛋♥了吗
Did you catch the son of a bitch?
还没有 我需要你的帮助
Not yet. I need your help.
不如你跟我说说上周
Why don't you tell me about this man
去你家的那个男人吧
who came by your house last week?
那没什么大不了的
Oh, that was nothing.
你女儿说他威胁要杀了你
Well, your daughter said he threatened to kill you.
你现在面对的情况 汉克
It's one of those things, Hank.
是你试图做正确的事
You try to do the right thing
但结果却背道而驰
and it turns out to be the wrong way.
怎么回事 雷
What's going on, Ray?
我在卡纳拉维尔认识了一个人
I met a guy from Canaryville.
一个想当开♥发♥商的家伙
Yeah, uh, you know, a wannabe developer,
用五十美元纸钞点雪茄 你知道那种人
lighting cigars with $50 bills, you know the type.
所以我鼓励他在转型区社区
So I encouraged him to buy some buildings
购买♥♥几栋楼
in a transitional neighborhood.
本来应该改造为高档地段
It was supposed to gentrify
但是区域规划没被批准
but the zoning didn't come through
于是他被坑了
and he got screwed.
他指望我补偿他
He's expecting me to make him whole.
你为什么不跟警♥察♥说
Why didn't you reach out to the police?
我计划在未来处理这个问题
I was planning on dealing with the matter at a future date.
你是说等到选举之后
You mean after the election.
我说了 我现在势不可挡
Yeah, like I said, I'm on an upswing.
把这里做生意的真面目
There's no profit in shining light
公之于众没有任何好处
on how business is actually done in this town.
我懂
I get it.
雷 我还是需要你告诉我一个名字
Listen, I do need a name though, Ray.
兰金·迈克尔·詹姆斯
迈克 根据你的档案
So, Mike, according to your file,
你登记在案的枪♥支♥一共有三把
you're the registered owner of three guns.
据我所知 美国依然有第二修正♥法♥[自♥由♥持枪]
Last time I checked, we still had a second amendment.
还有一把远程步♥枪♥
And a long range rifle.
我是个猎人
I'm a hunter.
你昨天去打猎了吗
Did you go hunting yesterday?
没有
No.
这是你的车 迈克
That's your car, Mike.
就停在离男孩女孩俱乐部中心一个街区的地方
It was parked a block away from the Boys and Girls Center
也就是雷·普莱斯被枪击的地方
where Ray Price was shot.
那又怎么样
So what?
我们知道你去过雷·普莱斯的家
Okay, look, we know you went to Ray Price's house
还威胁要杀了他
and threatened to kill him.
我们有证人
We have witnesses.
我们还彻底检查了你的社交媒体
We also have looked through your social media.
你对雷·普莱斯的仇恨记录得一清二楚
Your hatred for Ray Price is very well documented.
我的仇恨有正当理由
My hatred is justified.
普莱斯是个骗子
Price is a con man.
让我把所有的钱都投到那个街区
Got me to put all my money into that neighborhood,
让我去捐更多的钱来支持他所谓的"慈善"
got me to donate even more money to his so-called charity.
他说会建成一栋希尔顿酒店
He said a Hilton was coming.
一栋希尔顿酒店
A Hilton.
我的生意没了 妻子也跑了
I lost my business, my wife.
而现在这个混♥蛋♥却要去竞选市长
Now this sleaze bag's running for mayor?
那你为什么会出现在揭幕典礼上
Then what were you doing at the dedication?
只要普莱斯出现在公众场合
Whenever Price goes out in public,
我都想让他小心点 然后看到我
I want him to look out and see my face
提醒他我哪儿都不会去
and remind him I ain't going nowhere,
但我没有开枪打他
but I didn't shoot him.
当我听到枪击的时候 我在喝咖啡
I was getting a coffee when I heard it happen.
-当你听到的时候 -是的
- When you heard it? - Yeah.
一清二楚 就从我身后传来
Clear as day, came from right behind me.
这是第三栋大楼了
This is the third building.
你确定他的不在场证明成立吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表