我发现你自信心爆棚
I see you don't go no problem with confidence.
没错 哥们
Yeah, man.
阿特沃特和达里尔刚刚超过我们
Atwater and Daryl just passed us,
茶色越野车
maroon SUV.
收到 我们在东北角已就位
Copy that. We're in position on the northeast corner,
正在监视汽车清洗店
got eyes on the auto detail shop.
亚当 你还好吗
Adam, you good?
是的 收到
Yeah, roger that.
我在西南角
I'm at the southwest corner
就在交易地点外边后面
outside the meeting spot, out back.
你没带家伙吧
Yo, you ain't packing, right?
没有 哥们
Nah, man.
你的人说不准带枪
Your boy said no guns.
好吧
All right.
要尊重卖♥♥家的意愿
Gotta respect the seller's demand.
这是做好一个生意人的必要条件
That's part of being a good businessman.
我从甘布尔那儿学来的
Learned that from Gamble.
我喜欢
Yeah, I like that.
我也是
Yeah.
什么鬼
What the hell?
靠边停车
Pull the vehicle to the curb.
马上
Now.
你不是开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
我们连二十迈都没到
We're barely going 20 miles an hour.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
他们离交易地点只有十八米了
They're 20 yards from the meeting spot.
帮我查个伊利诺伊州车牌
We got Illinois tags.
GP921J1
It's George-Paul-9-2-1-John-1.
收到 2913 我们马上查
Copy 2913, we're running it.
你先等着别挂
Got you held down at that stop.
请先熄火 先生
Turn your car off, sir.
伙计们好 你们要去哪里
What's up, guys? Where you headed?
看个朋友
Visiting a friend.
这位朋友叫什么名字
This friend got a name?
我能问问这是为什么吗 警官
May I ask what this is about, Officer?
不行
No, you may not.
你们回答我的问题
You just answer the question
并把手放在我看得见的地方
and keep your hands where I can see 'em.
朋友叫托尼
Name is Tony.
好吧 两兄弟去拜访拉丁佬
Right, two brothers visiting a dago?
听起来不像真的 兄弟
It doesn't ring true, homie.
拜托 多伊尔 伙计们...
Come on, Doyle. Hey, guys...
-什么鬼 -我们只是在做我们的工作
- What the hell? - Just doing our job.
警长 你在听吗
Hey, Sarge, are you hearing this?
所有人待命 等他们完事
Everybody stand down, just let it play out.
希望这些家伙不会暴露阿特沃特
Hopefully, these guys don't burn Atwater,
让整件事告吹
blow this whole thing up.
有没有带枪 刀具 毒品
Any guns, knives, drugs?
没有 如他所说 我们只是去看朋友
We do not, like he said, we're just visiting a friend.
是的 没错 托尼 是吗
Yeah, right. Tony, right?
那你们到那儿以后准备干什么
So, what are you gonna do when you get there?
做意大利面吗
Make some linguini?
我问问题的时候
Hey, when I ask you a question,
希望你可以看着我的眼睛回答问题
I want an answer and eye contact.
29辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队
Units in the 29 and units on the citywide,
路德大道1344号♥刚发生了一起持械抢劫
an armed robbery just occurred at 1344 Luther Drive.
抢劫犯为男性 黑人 三十岁不到
Offenders are described as male, black, late 20s,
身高约为一米八二
approximately six-foot tall.
慢慢下车
Out of the car, nice and slow.
手放在我看得见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
来吧伙计们 马上下车
Let's go guys, out of the car now.
我们要对你们进行搜身
We're gonna need to search you.
抢劫路德大道的男孩是你们吗
You boys do that robbery over on Luther Drive?
绝对不是我们
We certainly did not,
而且我们不是男孩 警官 是男人
and we're not boys, Officer, we're men.
你刚才跟我说什么
What did you just say to me?
我说我们是男人
I said we're men.
哥们
Yo, hey, man.
你现在觉得自己是男人了 别跟我卖♥♥萌
You feel like a man now, huh? Don't get cute with me.
我们走吧 上车 快走
Let's go, back at the car, let's go.
-我们什么都没做 -把手举起来
- We didn't even do nothing. - Hands.
听着 警官 我不介意你...
Listen, Officer, I don't have a problem letting you...
闭嘴 把手举着
Shut your mouth and keep your hands on--
你到底怎么回事 兄弟
What's your problem, man?
脸朝前方 别看着我
Face forward, do not look at me.
情况不妙 我们在这干什么
This is going sideways. What are we doing here?
别动 让阿特沃特来处理
Stand down. Let Atwater handle it.
手 走吧 走
Hands, let's go. Let's go.
手
Hands.
让他们闭嘴 把他们塞到车后座上
Hey, you shut 'em up. Put in the back of the car.
哥们 你到底怎么回事 哥们
Hey, man, what the--what's your problem, man?
你一直在叨叨个不停
You've been buggin' this whole time.
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands!
我们只是在马路上开车而已
We were just driving on the goddamn street.
我们只是在马路上开车而已
We were just driving on the damn street.
达里尔 照他说的做 好吗
Daryl, just do what he says, okay?
马上跪下 跪在地上
Now, get on the ground. Get on your knees now.
-我不会跪下 -我不会再说一次
- I ain't getting on my knees. - I will not ask you again.
-这是最终警告 -让我上吧
- Final warning. - Let me go in.
跟你搭档谈谈 哥们 试着控制他
Talk to your partner, man. Try and control him.
跪下你那肮脏的膝盖
Get your black ass on your knees right now.
别提阿特沃特 我想保留他的卧底身份
Not a word about Atwater. I wanna keep his cover intact.
-警长... -是的
- Sergeant... - Yeah.
尽管达里尔刚刚被枪杀了
Even though Daryl just got shot.
在这儿等着 我来处理
Now just hang back. Let me handle this.
汉克·博伊特警长 情报组
Sergeant Hank Voight, Intelligence.
我们正在附近办案
We're in the neighborhood working a case.
嫌犯要抢我的枪
The offender reached for my weapon.
我有生命危险
I was in fear for my life.
别跟我说
Don't talk to me.
留着说给警♥察♥义务市民办公室和事件响应小组 明白吗
Save your story for COPA and IRT, you understand?
明白 好吧 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, right, thanks.
那车里另外一个家伙怎么样了
So, what about the other guy in the car?
你要起诉他吗
You charging him?
是的 等我们搞定这个就去处理他
Yeah, we'll process him after we handle all this.
这样吧 不如我来送他
I'll tell you what, why don't I transport him
回你的警局 让他离开现场
back to your district, get him off the scene?
我想你们俩已经有够多的事要忙了
I think you two got enough to focus on, huh?
好啊 那太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
没问题
No problem.
事件经过你好好给他写一笔
Make sure you write him up good.
他很好斗 目无法纪
He was belligerent and disorderly.
别担心 我来负责这个混♥蛋♥
Don't worry, I'll take care of this prick.
可能还会以袭击和暴♥力♥伤害罪起诉他
Might even hit him with assault and battery, too.
走吧 快点 快出来
Let's go. Come on, get out.
走吧
Let's go.
你仍旧处于卧底状态
All right, you're still under.
别说话 直到只剩我们俩
Keep your mouth shut until we're alone.
快点 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
没有人把他盖起来吗
Ain't nobody gonna cover him up?
闭嘴 快走
Shut up. Come on.
快点
Come on.
凯文 你还好吗
Kev, you okay?
-凯文 到底怎么回事 -我不知道
- Kev, what the hell happened? - I don't know.
-什么 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know.
我只知道那些混♥蛋♥杀害了达里尔
All I know is that those punks murdered Daryl.
差点也打中了我
Damn near shot me, too...
毫无理由 就因为开车的是黑人
over nothing--over driving while being black.
凯文·安德森 你被保释了
Kevin Anderson, you made bail.
快点 我可没时间跟你耗
Come on, man, I ain't got all day.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表