I think he got nervous and cooked her up a hot shot.
在你们发现谢尔比尸体的地方附近有其他线索
Well, we got anything that puts Stow with Shelby
-能把斯多和她连起来吗 -没有明显的
- near where you found her body? - Nothing credible.
两个瘾君子说看到过一个高个白人
I mean, two junkies said they saw a tall, white male
和谢尔比一起进楼 但他们辨识不出
enter the building with Shelby. They couldn't make an ID.
那这个特伦特·斯多真是全世界最幸运的活人
Then this Trent Stow has gotta be the luckiest man alive.
这个人♥渣♥现在杀了三个人
That's three homicides on this piece of garbage.
回到麦卡弗里的案发现场
All right, get back out to the McCaffery crime scene,
扩大调查范围 重新调查
widen the perimeter, re-canvass.
重新审问所有黄金海岸附近的目击者
Re-interview every witness around the Gold Coast.
头号♥嫌犯
特伦特·斯多
真是刺♥激♥
This is glamorous.
斯多最后被目击出现在这里 所以我们来了
Stow was last seen around here. So here we are.
你肩膀好点了吧
Your shoulder looks better, huh?
-针灸了下 -是吗
- Acupuncture. - Really?
试了才爱上
Yep, don't knock it 'til you try it.
止痛药和酒不好吗
What happened to pain pills and a shot of vodka?
不是我的风格 兄弟
That's not my style, bro.
看 可能是斯多的枪
Hey, check it out. Might be Stow's gun.
有什么发现
What do you got?
订书机 误报
Stapler. False alarm.
等一下
Hold up.
看到没 那里有个监控摄像头
See that? Security camera right there.
巡警怎么会漏了这个
Now how did patrol miss that?
-我们可能要抓到这个混♥蛋♥了 -是啊
- All right, we might get this son of a bitch. - Yeah.
等下 往回倒 暂停
Wait. Run it back, freeze it.
他碰到那个人的时候暂停
Freeze it when he bumps into the person.
放大
Enlarge it.
是我想的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
是的 是肯德啦 是我的随同巡逻
Yeah, that's Kendra. That's my ride along.
看来要找她谈谈了
Well go talk to her.
你可以吗 金
I mean, you okay with that, Kim?
当然
Of course.
带凯文一起去
Take Kevin with you.
我们走
Let's go.
金
Kim.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
你挺沉默的
You seem quiet.
一切都好吗
Everything good?
我搞砸了 凯文
I screwed up, Kev.
跟事件响应小组我没提...
With the IRT. I didn't mention...
没在报告里提肯德拉 所以...
Kendra in the report, so...
怎么了
Why?
布莱纳让我别提她
Brennan told me not to mention her.
副警司叫你别提的吗
The Deputy Superintendent told you not to mention it?
是的 现在如果肯德拉要作证
Yeah, and now if Kendra takes the stand,
整件案子得都泡汤
the whole case is compromised,
因为我没有在报告里提她
because I left her out of that report.
我没把她写进去
I left her out of that report.
她不是一个可信的证人
She's not a credible witness.
我不是个可信的证人
I'm not a credible witness,
而警♥察♥必须言行一致
and a cop is only as good as their word.
我会丢饭碗
I could lose my job.
怎么会 你只听布莱纳的指挥吗
How, when you were only taking Brennan's lead?
不 我想要给自己掩饰
No. I was trying to cover my ass,
或是拍布莱纳的马屁 我也不知道算哪个
or kiss Brennan's, I'm not sure which.
别因为这事自责了
Well, don't beat yourself up about it.
或许肯德拉确实没有看到斯多
Maybe Kendra didn't actually see Stow.
别这样
Don't do that.
别怎样
Don't do what?
想证明我们的案子不是那样的
Root against our own case.
我不是想证明我们的案子不是那样的
I'm not rooting against the case,
我只是想表示我支持你
but I'm trying to be here for you.
谢谢
And I appreciate that.
但这是我的事 无关旁人
But this one's on me. Nobody else.
枪击那天 你在咖啡店附近
Did you see a man in a gray hoodie
有没有看到一个戴着灰色兜帽的男人
near the coffee shop, the day of the shooting?
我说过了 我什么都没看见
I told you, I didn't see anything.
是你还是你妈妈让你这么说的 肯德拉
Is this you talking, Kendra, or your mom?
因为我能理解你不想和你妈妈对着干
'Cause if you don't wanna go against your mom, I get it.
但别说谎 这只会让事情变得更糟
But just don't lie. It only makes things worse.
而如果你想要让坏人被抓起来 现在是机会
But if you want to put bad guys away, now is your chance.
你要跟我说实话 向警♥察♥坦诚
You have to level with me, Kendra. Cop to cop.
她什么都没看到
She didn't see anything.
谢谢你和我们聊 肯德拉
Thank you for talking to us, Kendra.
金
Kim!
我看到了他 我看到了他
I saw him! I...I saw him.
-然后呢 -他冲我跑过来
- Okay? - He ran right into me.
对不起 我之前没有说 我妈妈...
I'm sorry I didn't say anything before. My mom--
没事的 没事的
It's okay. Hey, it's okay.
你可以指认他吗
Do you think you can ID him?
可以 我可以试试
Yeah, I can try.
好 太好了
Okay. Good.
好
Okay.
慢慢来
Take your time.
-是他 就是他 -你确定吗
- That's him. Right there. - Are you sure?
确定 而且我记得
Yeah, and I remember
他的右手有一个骷髅文身
he had a skull tattoo on his right hand.
-记性真不赖 -我该早点告诉你
- Great memory. - I could've told you that.
你会成为一个好警♥察♥ 肯德拉
You're gonna make a great cop, Kendra.
多谢
Thanks.
-现在怎么办 -怎么办
- So now what? - Now what?
我们会让你签署一份声明
We get you to sign a statement.
也叫宣誓书 证明你真的看到了那个人
It's called an affidavit, swearing that you saw that man,
特伦特·斯多 穿着灰色连帽衫
Trent Stow, wearing a gray hoodie,
持枪 逃进了一条小巷
holding a gun, running down an alley.
之后我们会把宣誓书移交给法官
And then we take that affidavit to a judge,
法官会下发通缉令
the judge gives us a warrant,
然后我们就去逮捕他
and we arrest his ass.
真不错
Cool.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
需要谈谈
Need to talk.
怎么了
What's going on?
是伯吉斯
It's Burgess.
她现在处境很艰难
Look, she's in a tough spot.
她和事件响应小组谈过了
She talked to IRT,
但她从未提及肯德拉
but she never told them about Kendra.
我猜你想让我去联♥系♥路易莎·陈
So I'm guessing you want me to reach out to Louisa Chen?
-安东尼奥 守住后门 -了解
- Antonio, take the back. - Got it.
准备好了之后告诉我
Let me know when you guys are set.
等等 凯文
Hold, Kev.
行动
Move.
杰 开始行动
Go, Jay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
芝加哥警署 开门
Chicago PD! Open up!
-救救我 -这里有人
- Help me! - I got a body.
E5021号♥ 有紧急情况
5021 Eddy, emergency.
立刻派送救护车到木巷843号♥
Roll an ambulance to 843 Timber Lane.
-是特伦特干的吗 -是他 我回家之后
- Did Trent do this? - Yes. I came home.
他闯入我的车♥库♥ 偷了车
He broke into the garage. He stole my car.
-放轻松 文斯 -他失控了
- Take it easy, Vince. - He's out of control.
-他嗑药磕嗨了 -我明白 文斯
- He's completely high. - I understand, Vince.
深呼吸 好吗
I need you to just take deep breaths, okay?
-救护车马上就到 -我发誓
- An ambulance is coming. - I swear to God...
你是对的
You were right.
我还以为他打算戒了
I thought he was trying to get sober.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
现在先别担心这个 文斯
Don't worry about that now, Vince.
别担心
Don't worry about that.
好的 多谢
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表