我只知道
All I can tell you is
如果你不顺着这个魔鬼的意思做
if you don't do what this monster says,
他会杀了她
he'll kill her.
你去哪儿 老大
Where you going, boss?
你好 萨姆
Hey, Sam.
感谢你能来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
我听说我们破获的贩毒案归你管
Listen, I heard you caught that pill case we just brought in.
是的 案子很有希望 我很期待开庭
Yeah, it's a good one. I'm looking forward to it.
-好吧 我需要帮助 -说吧
- Yeah, well, I need a favor. - Name it.
我需要你把卡特放了
I want you to let Carter walk on this.
听着 出现了些意料之外的事
Look, there were some unintended consequences to that bust,
我不能透露更多细节
and I can't get into the details right now.
但挽救的唯一方法就是把卡特放了
But the only way to fix it is to kick Carter.
也许我可以推迟听证会
Look, maybe I can hold off the probable cause hearing,
为你们争取些时间
buy you guys some time.
必须得在接下去三小时放了他
It's gotta be within the next three hours.
现在是选举季
It's election season.
芝加哥的每一个候选人都在互相践踏
Every candidate in Chicago's stomping on each other
试图证明他们对犯罪更严厉
trying to prove they're tougher on crime.
我不确定我能做到
I'm not sure I can make that happen.
我有个手下遇到了大♥麻♥烦
Look, one of my guys is jammed up bad.
我需要这么做
I need this.
-这不好办 -我知道
- It's a tough ask. - I know.
但你知道我接下来会补偿你的
But you know I'll make it up to you down the road.
好吧
Okay.
我会建议
I'll recommend expedited release
以证据不足加急释放
based off of insufficient evidence, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
停在了同一个地方
Parked in the same place.
-有消息了吗 -还没有
- Any word yet? - Nothing yet.
博伊特说已经谈妥了 为什么还要这么久
Voight said it was a done deal. What's taking so long?
我打电♥话♥看看有什么我能做的
I'll make some calls, see what I can do.
安东尼奥 安东尼奥
Antonio, Antonio.
-安东尼奥 -安东尼奥
- Antonio. - Antonio?
伊娃到底在哪
Where the hell's Eva?
我一个下午都在给她打电♥话♥ 但没人接
I've been calling her all afternoon and she doesn't pick up.
她不在家里
She's not at the house.
怎么了
What is it?
"被带走"
"Taken".
-你是说被绑♥架♥吗 -是的
- You--you mean kidnapped? - Yeah.
是放学后发生的 但不用担心
It happened right after school, so--but don't worry.
-我们 -不 不 不
- We're, you know-- - No, no, no-no-no.
你搞错了 她只是和朋友在一起
You're--you're wrong. She's just with a friend.
她 你给格蕾丝或诺亚打电♥话♥了吗
She's--Did you try calling Grace or Noa?
她不在朋友那里
She's not--she's not at a friend's.
也许她和男生在一起
Well maybe she's with a boy.
她总是害怕告诉你关于男生的事
She was always afraid to tell you about boys
因为你总是会抓狂
because you get so freaked out all the time--
不 她没有和男生在一起
No! She's not with a boy.
听我说
Listen--listen to me.
她被绑♥架♥了
She was kidnapped.
这事不可能又发生了
This can't be happening again.
不 不 不 托尼 不可能
No, no, no, Tony, it can't.
-听着 -这事不可能又发生了
- Listen-- - This can't be happening again.
听着 我保证我会找到她
Listen, I promise I'm gonna find her.
他们带走迪戈时 我就让你辞掉工作
I told you to quit this job when they took Diego.
你还有许许多多其它的事情可以
There were a million other things you could have--
我们找回了迪戈 我们也会找回伊娃
We got Diego back and we're gonna get Eva--
于你而言工作比家庭重要
You chose this job over your family.
我希望这选择值得
I hope it was worth it.
那其实是市长的特别部门
That's actually the special mayor's division...
凯瑟琳·布伦南
进来 汉克
Come in, Hank.
-你到底在想什么 -凯特
- What the hell are you thinking? - Kate--
在你的建议下 助理检察官要放走
The ASA wants to kick the guy we just busted
我们刚刚抓到的贩卖♥♥类鸦♥片♥药物的人
for selling opioids on your recommendation?
我知道这听起来什么样
I know what it looks like.
附近吸毒过量死亡的一个孩子
One of the ODs in the neighborhood
和布莱恩·凯尔顿的孩子在一个学校
is a kid that goes to school with Brian Kelton's kids.
听着 我不能说太多细节
Listen, I can't get into the details--
他的整个竞选
His entire campaign is run
都是关于严打犯罪 严打毒品
on tough on crime, tough on drugs.
我明白
I get it.
我有个手下遇上了麻烦
Look, one of my guys has a problem.
我指的是很大的麻烦
I mean, a real problem.
唯一解决办法就是放了卡特 凯特
The only way to fix it is to kick Carter, Kate.
求你了 帮帮我
I'm asking you a favor.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, truly.
我也无能为力
My hands are tied.
一小时前 凯尔顿召开了
Kelton just did a press conference
关于卡特被捕的新闻发布会
on the Carter bust an hour ago.
他已经公布了消息
He already rang the bell.
我无计可施 汉克
There's nothing I can do, Hank.
给你30秒 告诉我点有用的信息
You got 30 seconds to give me something good,
能帮我找到里佐的信息
something that helps me find Rizzo,
否则今天就是
or today's gonna be the day
你用自己的衬衫上吊的死期
you end up hanging yourself with your own shirt.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我才是那个被耍的人 而不是道森
I'm the one getting screwed here, not--not Dawson.
告诉我里佐在哪
Tell me where Rizzo is,
他和谁一起跑了
who he runs with,
谁有可能帮助他 给他钱和车
who might help him, give him money, a car.
快告诉我 帕迪
Give me something, Paddy,
否则我现在就地掐死你
or I'll choke you out right here and now.
好的 好的 先放开我
Okay, okay, just let me go.
快说 帕迪
Start talking, Paddy.
好的 好的 先让我喘口气
Okay, okay, let me just catch my breath.
-快说 -有一个人
- Start talking! - There's a--there's a guy.
他名字叫盖瑞
His name is Gary.
他在西塞罗有一个废品回收场
He's got a scrap yard out in Cicero.
他们喜欢去那买♥♥醉嗑药
They like to go out there to get drunk and get high.
就这些吗 没别的了
That's all you got? Nothing else?
没有 没别的了
No, nothing.
他们找到道森的女儿我是不是就能走了
They find Dawson's daughter, that mean I get released?
你能捡条小命
That means you might get to live.
你是盖瑞·麦考伊吗
You Gary McCoy?
是又怎样
Yeah?
你最后一次和杰森·里佐联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to your friend, Jason Rizzo?
-不关你事 -回答错误
- None of your business. - That's the wrong answer.
我去那边看看
I'm gonna look around over here.
你今天联♥系♥他了吗
You talk to him today?
你们有搜查令吗
You got a warrant or something?
问你问题不需要搜查令
I don't need a warrant to ask you questions.
关于一起绑♥架♥案
Questions about a kidnapping.
你知道多少
What do you know about that?
我不过修修车 喝喝啤酒
I fix cars and I drink beer.
是啊
Right.
看这个
Yo, check this out.
里佐的车在这
Rizzo's car back there.
你最好赶紧开口
Oh, you'd better start talking fast,
否则事情会变得对你很不利
'cause things are gonna go bad.
"对我不利"
"Go bad"?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
The hell are you gonna do about it?
里佐把车停在了这
Rizzo switched out his car here.
-你给了他什么 盖瑞 -制♥造♥商和型号♥
- What'd you give him, Gary? - Make and model.
我们现在就需要
We need it now.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你逃不了了
You're not going anywhere.
别碰我 娘们
Do not grab me, lady.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
你有什么毛病啊
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表