几个月吧
for a few more months.
-金 快点 我们得走了 -好
- Kim, come on, we gotta move. - Yeah.
-晚饭的时候再谈这个吧 -好的
- Let's talk about it at dinner. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
社交媒体可能是现今暴♥力♥行为频发的症结
Social media might be the crux of today's violence,
但同时也能阻止暴行
but it's also the way to stop it.
这个图享 我们要找哪派人来着
That's Instagram. What faction am I looking at, again?
年轻的黑帮先知们
Young GPs.
他们手里管着恩格尔伍德四个街区
They operate four blocks in Englewood,
71到75号♥ 他还只是个孩子
75th to 71st. Guy's a kid.
他们都还只是孩子
They're all kids.
MAC10冲♥锋♥枪♥是重型武器
MAC-10 is heavy artillery.
我觉得他之前肯定也犯过事
I'm guessing he's been popped before.
至少在黑帮名单上
At least filled out a gang card.
几路公交
What bus line is that?
8路 75号♥街 晚上10点18分
It's the 8. 75th street, 10:18 P.M.
这把范围缩小了
That narrows it.
这些孩子变狡猾了
These kids are getting smarter.
他们现在都有几个账户
Now they've got multiple profiles.
可能是这个了
This might be it.
"你惹我们 我们原封奉还"
"You piss on us, we piss on you."
晚上10点17分发的
Wrote that 10:17 P.M.
-符合你的时间线 -是的
- Matches your timeline. - Yeah.
青少年罪犯
拉马尔·库克
Lamar Cooke.
跟黑帮先知有些联♥系♥
Loosely affiliated with the GPs.
这犯罪记录对一个17岁孩子来说还真够长
That's a long-ass rap sheet for a 17-year-old.
等我一下
Give me one second.
在他最后登记住址外发现一个摄像头
Got a camera right outside his last known address.
好的
All right.
我要给你看些照片
I'm gonna show you some photos.
你看到那个杀害了你妹妹的男孩的时候
When you see the boy that killed your sister,
就告诉我 好吗
just let me know, okay?
好的 但我们都明白我只看到他几秒钟
Okay, but we all realize I only saw him for a few seconds,
-对吧 -对
- right? - Right.
要是真的认不出 就认不出好了
If you don't recognize him, you don't recognize him.
因为一旦你确认指证
Because once you make a positive ID,
很难再收回了
it's very hard to run that back.
所以慢慢来
So take your time.
保证你真的很想这么做 好吗
Make sure you really want to do this, okay?
听起来好像你再劝我别去做
It sounds like you're trying to talk me out of it.
可能我是的
Maybe I am.
为什么
Why?
直说了吧
Straight up,
我的弟弟也卷入了类似的事件
my little brother got involved in something like this.
让他付出了代价
It cost him.
也让我付出了代价
Cost me too.
你早些时候说了些
You said something earlier,
不这么做的后果
about the consequences of not doing it.
如果我不想方设法抓住这个凶手
If I didn't try to nail this guy,
如果我躲起来 假装什么都没看见
if I just hid and pretended I didn't see anything,
我永远不会原谅自己
I would never forgive myself.
那就让我们抓住他吧
Then let's nail him.
青少年罪犯
老大 里面好像有15个孩子
Boss, there's about 15 kids in there it looks like.
他们也都装备了武器
They're fairly heavily armed too.
好的 我们有一次机会
All right, we got one shot.
我们要是吓到这个孩子 他就躲起来了
We spook this kid, he's going underground.
所以我们进去弄点大动静
So we go in loud and heavy.
走吧
Let's move.
三 二 一 后退
Three, two, one, headache.
后退
Headache.
全部趴下
Everybody get down now!
趴下 全都趴下
Get down! Everybody down!
趴下
Get on the ground!
趴着别动
Stay down!
举起手来
Hands on your head!
别动
Stay down.
-看着我 -别动
- Hey, look at me. - Don't move.
把手放头上 放头上
Put your hands behind your head. Behind your head.
好了 我们在找拉马尔·库克
All right, we're looking for Lamar Cooke.
拉马尔在吗 在的话 回个话
You're Lamar, if you're here, just say hello.
抬头 头抬起来
Look at me. Look at me.
艾瑞克 很高兴又见面了
Eric, it's good to see you again.
我们在找你朋友拉马尔
We're looking for your friend Lamar.
他跑了
He's gone.
你们永远都找不到他了
You ain't never gonna find him.
看吧 我本来以为你不知道谁开的枪
See, I thought you didn't know who did the shooting.
我骗你的 蠢蛋
I lied, dumbass.
把他带回局里
Bring him in.
把他们都带回去
Bring them all in!
别动
Don't move.
起来
Get up.
过来
Come on.
艾瑞克 你的手下什么也不说
Your boys aren't doing any talking, Eric,
你说你是老大 你说你骗我们
and you say you're the boss. You say you lied to us.
你知道拉马尔跑了 你知道他在哪
You know Lamar's gone. You know where he is.
你什么都知道 是吗
So you know everything, huh?
那么我们会把所有罪名都安给你
So that means we get to charge you with all of it.
妨碍司法公正罪和杀人罪
Obstruction of justice and murder.
怎么样
How's that sound?
现在是你开口说话的时候了
This is where you start talking.
-你越早招供 -我不会告诉你们的
- The quicker you do that-- - I'm not about to talk to you.
这些都跟我没关系
None of this is my problem.
跟你没关系
Not your problem?
没错
Yeah.
问完了吗
Are we done now?
我能走了吗
Can I go back?
干什么 把你手拿开 老兄
What you doing? Get your hands off me, man.
走吧 过来
Come on. Let's go.
我不进牢房♥
I ain't getting in no cage.
我没邀请你进去
Well, I didn't invite you in the cage.
听着 艾瑞克 我知道你住哪
Look, Eric, I understand where you live, okay?
你想活下去的话
You want to survive,
最好硬气点
you better learn to be tough.
你看 问题是
See, the thing is...
理发店发生枪击的时候
When the bullets started flying at that barber shop,
我逮到你了 哥们儿 你当时很惊讶
I caught you, bro, and you were surprised.
我感觉你还有点害怕
And I think you were a little scared.
那时候我就知道这次枪击不是你的主意
So I know you didn't order that hit.
你不是管事的 你决定不了任何事情
You're no shot-caller, man. You don't control anything.
那你为什么把罪名都安我身上
So why the hell are you pinning this on me?
因为我想抓拉马尔
Because I need Lamar.
我觉得你知道他藏在哪
And I think you know where he's hiding.
他在哪
So where is he?
拉马尔
Lamar!
你找这个吗
You looking for that?
转过身去 双手背后
Turn over. Put your hands behind your back.
犯人已逮捕
Offender in custody.
收到
Copy that.
枪击犯落网了
The shooter's in custody.
这会他们正在押他入狱
They're booking him into holding as we speak.
很好
Good.
我们报道了这次逮捕
We release the arrests,
希望枪击事件就到此为止
hopefully that ends the shooting,
至少暂时消停了
at least for a while.
目击证人呢
And this witness,
-她愿意作证吗 -愿意
- you're sure she's willing to testify? - Oh, yeah.
那孩子很坚强 她会坚持到底
This kid's strong. She'll see this one through.
好的 我这就去召集大陪审团
Okay, I'll convene a grand jury right away.
我们越早起诉他越好
The faster we indict this kid, the better.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表