I appreciate you stopping by.
但如果没有别的事了
But if there's nothing else--
还有一事 抱歉
There is. I'm sorry.
肯德拉 我必须问你 你看到
Kendra, I have to ask you: did you happen to see
那个拿枪的男人了吗 他穿着灰色连帽衫
the man with the gun? He was wearing a gray hoodie.
我没看到 抱歉
No, I didn't. I'm sorry.
就这样
There.
谢谢你
Thank you.
罪犯
我们在克莱·杨的公♥寓♥找到了一台笔记本电脑
So, we recovered a laptop in Clay Young's apartment that
来自于两周前黄金海岸区的抢劫案
traces back to a Gold Coast robbery from two weeks ago.
很好 但杨已经死了
Well, that's good. But Young's dead.
有关于第二名罪犯的信息吗
Do we have anything on the second offender?
-目前没有 -我们有名字了
- Nothing so far. - Nah, we got a name.
这是特兰顿·斯多
This is, uh, Trent Stow.
技术人员发现野马车里到处都是他的指纹
Techs found his fingerprints all over the Mustang.
-犯罪记录 -又长又臭
- Record? - Long and impressive.
这家伙是个暴♥力♥惯犯
He's a repeat violent offender, this guy.
两起暴♥力♥抢劫 三项毒品罪名
Two armed robberies, three narcotics charges.
看起来他涉猎冰♥毒♥ 可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
Looks like he's into meth, coke, and heroin.
有道理 因为法医说
All right. That makes sense, 'cause the M.E. said
他们发现杨的体内冰♥毒♥含量很高
they found high doses of meth in Young's system.
好的 我们有两个暴♥力♥的吸毒者
All right. So we've got two hopped-up junkies
用抢劫来支持毒瘾开销
robbing to support their habit.
除了毒品 斯多和杨之间还有关联吗
Besides drugs, we find a nexus between Stow and Young?
有 他们十年前因抢劫被捕
Yeah, they were busted ten years ago for a robbery
那是他们都是芝加哥大学的学生
when they were in college at CCU.
斯多还在橄榄球队当过一赛季的四分卫
Stow actually played quarterback for a season.
他有望成为职业球员 直到
He was a pro prospect until he beat
他在酒吧把一个孩子打成昏迷
a kid into a coma at a bar.
法官是校友 所以他得以缓刑脱身
The judge was an alum, so he got off with probation.
他因抢劫被捕了几次
He's been busted a few times for robberies,
从未被定罪 这孩子一辈子都在交好运
never convicted. This kid's been getting a free pass his entire life.
金 你认得出他吗
Hey Kim, you recognize this guy?
不 我只看到了连帽衫
No. All I saw was a hoodie.
把特兰顿·斯多抓回来
All right. Bring in Trent Stow.
看看受害者的妻子能不能指认他
See if the wife of the victim can ID him.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
一起巡逻的孩子怎么样了
How's your ride along doing?
她没事 感谢上帝
Oh, she's fine, thank God.
我就不该鼓励她上车
I never should have engaged with her in the car.
严格上来说没错 但是
Technically, yes, but, you did
你做了你认为正确的事
what you thought was right.
希望考核小组
Yeah. Well, let's hope the review team
也是这么认为的吧
feels the same way.
-你什么时候去找他们 -明天
- When you meet with them? - Tomorrow.
-有什么建议吗 -说出真♥相♥就行
- Any advice? - Yeah, just tell the truth.
听着 你想拯救一个人的命
Look, you tried to save a man's life.
不管当时是否有平民在车上
Ride along or no ride along,
他们都会理解的
they're gonna understand.
-谢了 -现在去找安东尼奥吧
- Thanks. - All right. Now get with Antonio.
抓到朝你开枪的混♥蛋♥
Grab this punk who shot at you.
我们去后面
We got the back.
芝加哥警局 特伦特·斯多 开门
Chicago PD. Trent Stow, open up!
里面没有动静
No movement inside.
后门怎么样
How's the back?
后面很安静
Pretty quiet back here.
我们破门进去吧
Yo, let's go get the ram.
不 我们没有搜查令
No. We don't have a warrant.
我不知道 我可能听到她
I don't know, I might have heard her
在里面尖叫
screaming inside just now.
我们没有文件擅自闯入
We go in now without paper,
可能会毁掉这个案子
we could blow the whole case.
那是特伦特的车
That's Trent's truck right there.
鲁塞克 鲁塞克 别开枪
Ruz, Ruz. Hold off, Ruz.
别开枪
Hold off.
特伦特·斯多
Trent Stow!
把车停下 从车里出来
Shut off the vehicle. Step out of the truck.
我看着后门 你去吧
Okay, I got the back. Go for it.
我没看到人
I don't got eyes.
-我没看到人 -原地待命
- I don't got eyes! - Just hold your position!
所有人后退 后退
Everybody stay back! Stay back!
我看不到里面 伙计
Yeah, I can't see inside, man.
我什么都看不到
I got nothing.
从车里出来
Step out of the truck!
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
-别开枪 -把手举起来
- Don't shoot! - Put your hands out.
快点 里面有人吗
Right there! Is there anybody else in there?
-里面有人吗 -没有 没有
- Is there anyone else in there? - No! No!
-安全 -金 你没事吧
- Clear! - Kim, you good?
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我们在找特伦特·斯多 看着我
We're looking for Trent Stow. Look at me.
特伦特出城了
Trent's out of town.
你是谁
Who are you?
-谢尔比 -去看看 去看看
- Shelby. - Watch, watch.
-好 -身份证给我
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Show me some ID.
屋里安全
House is clear.
给我 我来查
Give it to me. I'll run it.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here, huh?
-喂猫 -"喂猫"
- Feeding the cat. - "Feeding the cat."
真的吗 你就是来喂猫的吗
Really? That's what you're doing here?
真厉害
Impressive.
你喜欢去派对吗 谢尔比
You like to party, huh, Shelby?
-你是在邀请我吗 -不 这是对你的观察
- Is that an invitation? - No. It's an observation.
你有两次酒驾前科
You got two DUIs on your record.
第三次就得进监狱了
A third one puts you in prison.
你现在慌了吗
You tweaking right now?
拜托 哥们 我就开去了便利店
Come on, dude. I drove to the 7-Eleven.
我们可以去局里做点血检
Oh, we can do a little blood test down at the station.
等等 等等
Wa--wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
除非你告诉我们他现在躲在哪里
Unless you tell us where he's hiding right now.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他在哪里
Where is he?
跟他哥哥文斯一起
Staying with his brother, Vince.
你有地址吗
You got an address?
有
Yeah.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
金 带她离开这里
Kim, get her out of here.
你觉得警探测验中有
You think breaking up a kid's birthday party's
闯入孩童生日派对这一项吗
on the detective exam?
请进 淘气屋在后面
Come on in, bouncy house is in the back, and--
文斯·斯多
Vince Stow?
-有什么事吗 -我们在找你弟弟 特伦特
- Can I help you? - Yeah. we're looking for your brother, Trent.
今天是我儿子的生日 能晚点再说吗
It's my son's birthday. Can we do this later?
不行
No.
听着 我请了很多朋友
Listen, I've got a lot of friends here,
-还有很多同事 -对 文斯
- a lot of business colleagues-- - Oh yeah, Vince.
你打算要怎么办
How do you want to play this?
-你说什么 -我们可以安安静静的
- Excuse me? - We can be real quiet,
也可以闹出很大动静
or we can be real loud.
让大家都知道发生了什么
Make sure everyone knows what's going on.
-随你选 -好吧
- It's your choice. - Okay.
你们可以和特伦特谈 不过
You can talk to Trent, but only if
我得在场 我是他的律师
I'm there with him, I'm his lawyer.
对 我认识克莱·杨
Yeah. Yeah, I know Clay Young.
我戒毒以后好几个月没见过他了
I haven't seen him in months, since I've been sober.
你看起来不像是戒了
You don't look sober.
你今天早上在哪里
Where were you this morning?
我在参加匿名戒瘾会
I was at an N.A. Meeting.
在哪里
Where?
沃巴什的一家教堂 圣玛丽教堂
A church off of Wabash. St. Mary's.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表