我替他担♥保♥
I'll raise my right hand to that.
找到内特·史蒂文森了吗
We track down Nate Stevenson yet?
还在找 但目前没发现
Trying but he's still in the wind.
我查了德温的手♥机♥
I ran Devin's phone.
昨天他收到了很多威胁短♥信♥
He got a series of threatening texts yesterday.
都说什么了
Saying what?
"告密者去死 你外婆也去死"
"Snitches die. Grandmas do too."
看起来内特和德温有关联
Sounds like Nate and Devin are connected.
没错 德温把蓝色本♥田♥
Yeah. So Devin loans Nate
借给了内特
the blue Honda.
内特换上了被盗林肯的车牌
Nate puts the stolen Lincoln plates on the car,
开到科利尔家 扫荡一空 杀了艾莉森
drives over to the Colliers', robs the joint, kills Allison.
再把车还给了德温
Gives the car back to Devin.
好 定位下发送短♥信♥的手♥机♥ 找出地址
All right, ping the phone sending those texts, get a location.
刚查到 亚当斯街2244号♥
I just did--the address is 2244 Adams Street.
带上家伙 我们走
Tact up, hit it now.
上
Go.
有发现
We got something.
入室抢劫 凶杀案
死者是内特·史蒂文森
Our DOA is Nate Stevenson,
我们认为杀死艾莉森·科利尔的凶手
the guy we think really killed Allison Collier.
我查了内特的手♥机♥
I've been going through Nate's phone.
他从一个未知号♥码那收到好多短♥信♥
He's been getting a lot of texts from an unknown number.
最近一条写着"需要谈谈 兄弟
The most recent one says: "Need to meet, bro.
有现金和护照"
Have cash and passport."
有人试图帮内特逃出国
Somebody's trying to help Nate get out of the country.
或让内特以为
Or make Nate think he was trying to help him
会帮他逃出国
get out of the country,
而实际上只是为找到他 杀了他
so he could just track him down and shoot him.
我定位了那个未知号♥码
I pinged the unknown number.
所有短♥信♥都是从市区发的
All the texts were made downtown,
在壮丽大道和密西根大道交汇处
corner of Superior and Michigan.
除非凶手叫内曼·马库斯
Well, unless the killer's name is Neiman Marcus,
坐落此处以经营奢侈品为主的连锁高端百货商店
对我们来说没什么帮助
that doesn't really help us.
我找到了仓库对面马路的
I found a surveillance camera
监控录像了
across the street from the warehouse.
一个穿着连帽衫的男人
We got a man wearing a hoodie
在下午三点十二进入仓库 三点二十一出来
entering the warehouse at 3:12 P .M. and leaving at 3:21.
时间对得上
Okay, that makes sense.
法医说死亡时间在两点半到四点之间
The M.E. put the time of death between 2:30 and 4:00.
有画面吗
You got a visual?
那个男人吗 没有 但拍到了他的车
Of him, no. His car, yes.
我现在放大他的车牌
I'll pull up the plates right now.
我的天
Oh, my God.
杰森·科利尔
是科利尔市议员
It's Alderman Collier.
我在查科利尔的财务情况
So, I've been digging into Collier's finances.
首先他从兰斯伯瑞珠宝店
For starters, he bought a Cartier watch
花一万四买♥♥了一块卡地亚手表
from Landsberg Jewelers for 14 grand.
和在内特家找到的型号♥一样
That's the same make that we found at Nate's house.
好 所以他知道
All right, so he did know
那是他妻子的手表 他骗了我们
it was his wife's watch--that means he was lying to us.
他还有两笔九千美元的取现
He also made two $9,000 withdrawals
而他好兄弟内特 上周存了两笔九千存款
while his bro, Nate, made two $9,000 deposits last week.
也就是说科利尔付了内特一万八的杀妻佣金
All right, so Collier paid Nate 18 grand to whack his wife,
又动手杀了内特以绝后患
and he whacked Nate to tie things off.
问题是 为什么
The question is, why?
我想我知道答案
I think I have the answer to that.
找到一封艾莉森写给她朋友的邮件
Found an email Allison wrote to one of her friends.
"需要和你谈谈找个好律师的事
"Need to talk to you about finding a good lawyer.
有很多要说的 但没一件好事"
Lots to discuss. None of it good."
泰普康公♥司♥
刚开始时她看起来很绝望
She seemed pretty desperate to begin the process,
我给了她一些我知道的离婚律师的联♥系♥方式
so I gave her the name of a few divorce lawyers that I know.
嗯 她说自己为什么想离婚了吗
Okay, did she mention why she wanted to split up?
说了 但鉴于发生的事
Yes. But given what's happened,
也许没必要再说了
there's probably no point in talking about it.
绝对有必要
Well, there's definitely a point.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们认为她丈夫与她的死有关
We think her husband's involved.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是杰森 这就完全说得通了
It was Jason. It all makes perfect sense.
怎么说
How?
杰森·科利尔一直家暴艾莉森
Jason Collier was physically abusing Allison,
所以她想离婚
and she wanted a divorce.
然后他就杀了她
So he had her killed.
你确定吗
You're sure about this?
确定
Afraid so.
他被捕了吗
Is he in custody?
我去了他公♥司♥和家
I went by his office, his house...
他逃了
He's in the wind.
我来试着联♥系♥他
Let me reach out to him.
我会告诉他我们认为
I'll tell him the person we think is responsible
杀死艾莉森的人
for Allison's death,
是这个刚被证实死亡的内特·史蒂文森
this Nate Stevenson guy, was just found dead.
正式结案了
The case is officially closed.
告诉我时间地点
Let me know when and where.
我没想到杰森能干出这种事
I had no idea Jason was capable of this.
每个人都能干出这种事
Everyone is capable of this.
所以我们才那么忙
It's why we're so busy.
我知道你不想谈这个
I know you don't wanna talk about it.
用这个做开场白太糟糕了
That's a terrible way to start a sentence.
我想确保你没事
I wanna make sure you're okay.
我不敢相信他居然自杀了
I can't believe he killed himself.
我知道 我明白
I know. I get it.
现在内务部想介入调查了
Internal Affairs wants to look into it now.
很明显 他们对我的审问策略有疑虑
Apparently, they have concerns about my interrogation tactics.
管他呢 你做得对
Screw that. You did it right.
-也许吧 -不 绝对是对的
- Maybe. - No, definitely.
他来了
There he is.
科利尔出现了
Collier's on site.
他正在伦道夫街上向东开 向他家
He's heading east on Randolph, toward his house.
拿下他
Take him.
去下个街区 小巷交给我
Go to the next block. I got the alley.
他从院子里穿过去了
He's going through the yards.
站住
Stop running!
芝加哥警署 站住
Chicago police, stop running!
芝加哥警署 不许动
Chicago PD! Don't move.
立刻把手举起来
Get your hands in the air now!
杰森·科利尔 你因谋杀被捕了
Jason Collier, you're under arrest for murder.
立刻把手举起来
Hands in the air now.
这一切都是她的错
This whole damn thing is her fault.
她无理取闹
She made a big deal over nothing.
无理取闹
Nothing!
我有几次抓住她的手臂
I grabbed her arms a few times.
不代表她就能毁了我的事业
That doesn't mean she gets to ruin my career.
我的人生
My life.
跪下
Get on your knees now.
去你的
Screw that.
退后 退后
Stay back. Stay back!
放下武器 我会向你开枪
Drop your weapon. I will shoot you.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
立刻放下武器
Drop your weapon now!
我会向你开枪
I will shoot you!
放下武器 我...
Drop your weapon. I'll--
我命令嫌犯跪下
I ordered the suspect to get on his knees.
他拒绝服从
He refused to comply.
然后他伸手从腰带拔出一把武器
And then he reached into his waistband and pulled out a weapon.
但你没有开火
But you didn't engage.
-没有 -为什么
- No. - Okay, why not?
我在她之前开抢了 老大
I shot before she could, boss.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表