Let me get some more vodka, boo.
-搞什么 安娜 -她倒下了
- What the hell, Anna? - She down!
-安娜 别玩了 -不 别闹了
- Anna, stop playing! - No, no.
别玩了 安娜
Stop playing. Anna!
-别 不 -安娜 我的天哪
- Don't--no! - Anna! Oh, my God!
贾思敏 打911 小贾 打911
Jasmine, call 911. Jazzy, call 911!
我得给我爸打电♥话♥
I need to call my dad!
-安娜 -我得给我爸打电♥话♥
- Anna... - I need to call my dad.
听着
Listen.
我看过视频了 雷 很糟
I saw the video, Ray. It's bad.
你女儿炫耀着卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥给这个姑娘
Your daughter brags about selling cocaine to this girl
然后她吸食过量死了
then she overdoses.
之后她打给了你 没有报♥警♥
Then she calls you, instead of 911.
没有警方报告
There's also no police report.
所以我猜你...
So I'm guessing you...
把这事盖过去了
made the problem go away.
-她是我女儿 -雷 发生什么了 雷
- She's my daughter. - Ray, what happened, Ray?
布莱尔找到这段录像
Blair found out about the video
还是丹尼斯去找的他
or Dennis reach out to him first?
说自己手里有值钱的东西
Tell him he had something of value?
汉克 不是你想的那样
Hank, it's not what you think.
雷
Ray!
是时候说实话了
It's time to come clean right now.
我厌倦了这些谎言
I'm so tired of the lies,
这些不作为
the omissions.
不知道你的真正为人
Not knowing who you really are.
你说得对
You're right.
那个年轻人 布莱尔 给我打了电♥话♥
The young man, Blair, called me.
说他知道录像的事
Told me he knew about the video
说他希望我退位
and that he wanted me to step down,
宣布退选市长
to withdraw my candidacy.
然后呢
And?
我让他滚蛋
I told him to go to hell.
我不会因为一些
I... am not gonna walk away
常春藤联盟的臭小子勒索我就退却
just because some Ivy League pimp was extorting me.
绝不行
Hell no!
那谁是凶手
So who did the murders?
我...
I...
是谁杀了他们 雷
Who did the murders, Ray?
雷 是谁
Ray, who--
一切都还好吗
Everything okay in here?
汉克和我只是谈谈
Hank and I are just, talking.
-你最好让我们单独谈 -嗯
- It's best you leave us alone. - Yeah.
我说了你最好
I said it's best if you--
不
No.
我不想留你一个人
I don't want to leave you alone.
不能单独和他一起
Not with him.
尤其是现在
Not now.
求你了 艾丽西亚 走吧
Please, Alicia, just leave.
这个巧舌如簧的混♥蛋♥会毁了我们的生活
This smooth-talking prick was gonna ruin our lives.
艾丽西亚 我觉得你丈夫说得对
Alicia, I think your husband's right.
你最好别说了
It's better you stop talking.
他不在乎我们 我们的家庭
He didn't care about us, our family,
我们经历了一切 我们计划的未来
all we had been through, all we were gonna do.
他只想赢得竞选
He was just trying to win some damn election.
好了 博伊特警长不想听这个
Okay, Sergeant Voight doesn't want to hear--
我说了他在犯一个大错
I told him he was making a big mistake!
-艾丽西亚 闭上你的嘴 -我不
- Alicia, shut your damn mouth! - I--I will not!
-你就闭嘴吧 -我绝
- Just shut up! - I re--
闭嘴吧
Shut your mouth!
求你了
Please!
我做了那些事
I did what I did.
因为我别无选择
I had no choice.
我不能让他 让他们毁了我们的梦想
I couldn't let him, let them ruin our dreams.
我们的家庭
Our family.
所以我...
So I...
我杀了布莱尔
I killed Blair.
然后我杀了丹尼斯
And then I killed Dennis.
汉克
Hank...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
-嗯 -我不知道该怎么做
- Yeah. - I don't know what to do.
她这么做不对
She wasn't right.
她慌了
She panicked.
你最好别说话了
You need to stop talking now.
就...
Just...
汉克
Hank...
怎么了 和普莱斯谈得如何
What's up? How did it go with Price?
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
很感谢你这么快就赶来
I appreciate you meeting me on such short notice.
不客气
Sure thing.
就像我在电♥话♥里说的 我是来帮忙的
Like I said on the phone, I'm here to help.
我拿到了一个认罪口供
I got a confession
关于布莱尔·威廉姆斯和丹尼斯·里德的谋杀案
in the Blair Williams, Dennis Reed murder case.
可靠啊 你录下了吗
Is it solid? Did you videotape it?
还白纸黑字写下了
Got it in writing too
但一切都见不了光
but it's off the record.
除非我们能商量一个好的协议
Unless we can negotiate a good deal,
否则这事就当没发生过
it goes away like it never happened.
回到我们以前的那些老证据和事实
Go right back to the old evidence and facts we have
而那些并不完美
which are not perfect.
你我都知道一个好律师
I think we both know a decent lawyer
可以证明案子存在合理怀疑
could prove reasonable doubt.
明白了
Point taken.
想要什么交易
So what's the ask?
二级谋杀 七年监禁
Murder two, seven years.
听着
Listen.
凶手情绪激动
The offender was highly emotional.
作案时很冲动 非常不理智
Acted impulsively, irrationally.
凶手在认罪视频中都说了吗
The offender addresses all that in the video?
这是交易的一部分吗
It's part of the proffer?
细节全都说了
It's all laid out in detail.
你觉得可靠吗
And you think it's credible?
是的
I do.
让我看看视频 然后我们再谈
Let me watch the video. We'll go from there.
我的名叫雷·普莱斯
My name is Ray Price.
我正向芝加哥警署的
I'm talking to Sergeant Hank Voight
汉克·博伊特警长
of the Chicago Police Department
陈述布莱尔·威廉姆斯和
about the murders of Blair Williams
丹尼斯·里德的谋杀案
and Dennis Reed.
当我得知布莱尔·威廉姆斯
When I learned that Blair Williams
试图购买♥♥一段录像
was attempting to purchase a video
企图使我的家庭 我女儿蒙羞
that would embarrass my family, my daughter,
并可能导致我竞选市长失败时
and possibly ruin my chances of becoming mayor,
我试着和他做交易
I tried to make a deal with him.
我试着说服他掩盖录像的存在
I tried to persuade him to bury the video.
我们争吵了起来
We got into an argument,
动了手
began to fight,
之后我开枪打了他
and I ended up shooting him.
然后在一怒之下我射杀了丹尼斯·里德
And then I shot Dennis Reed in a fit of rage,
惊慌失措
panic.
等我回过神来
When I'd come to my senses,
意识到自己干的事
when I realized what I had done,
我将证据栽赃到一个毒贩身上
I planted evidence on a known drug dealer
名叫内特·路易斯
by the name of Nate Lewis.
我的所作所为既胆小懦弱 也不可原谅
What I did was cowardly and unforgivable.
我深感羞愧
I'm deeply ashamed
并充满悔恨和歉意
and filled with regret and remorse.
但我的所作所为
But what I did,
都只出于一个简单原因
I did for one simple reason.
我爱我的家人
I love my family.
布莱尔·威廉姆斯凶杀案
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表