Filed an official complaint against a police officer
警♥察♥提出了正式投诉
who threatened physical violence.
原来那名警♥察♥就是你
Turns out, that officer was you.
加瑞特是个邪恶的家伙 我只是做警♥察♥该做的
Garrett is an evil guy. I was just being a cop.
投诉是逼我放过他的手段
It was a ploy to get me off his back.
指控是有效的
The allegation was sustained.
你的上级把你撤下了案子
Your superior officer took you off the case.
我服从了命令 然后一个女孩失踪了
I obeyed that order and a girl went missing.
如果我们让这个交易吹了 加瑞特就跑了
If we let this deal go away, then we lose Garrett.
如果他伤害别的女孩 这是我们的过失
And if he hurts another girl, that is on us.
你不能第一个进门
You're not the first one through the door.
你来当后援
You're background.
你和加瑞特谈过了吗
Hey, you talked to Garrett?
谈过了 他想在一小时后见面
Yeah, he wants to meet in an hour.
好的 确认这次会面
All right, confirm the meet.
-那我们要去支援 -是的
- So we're back up? - We are.
我不想让亚当一个人去
Hey, I don't want Adam going in there alone.
带个人一起 当你的助手
Take someone with you, right-hand man.
女助手怎么样
What about a right-hand woman?
去吧 准备好摄像头和麦克风
Do it. Cameras and mics.
凯尔顿怎么办
What about Kelton?
我来处理凯尔顿
I'll deal with Kelton.
我们已经就位
We're in position.
看到加瑞特的时候通知我
All right, let me know when you got Garrett in pocket.
记住了 杰 待在暗处
Remember Jay, stay in the shadows.
明白
Yeah, copy.
被谋杀女孩的妈妈去找你了
So the mother of the murdered girl came to see you?
是的
Yeah.
你想聊聊吗
Anything you wanna talk about?
不
No.
好了 他来了
All right, here he comes.
加瑞特来了 身边有两名男性
You got Garrett on the way, and he's got two males with him
还有一个年轻女孩
and a young girl.
他们正在前往咖啡店
They're headed towards the coffee shop.
好的 看到他们了
Yeah, we see 'em.
你好吗 马特
How's it going, Matt?
你没说你会带朋友来
You didn't say you were bringing a friend.
是的 我也可以对你说同样的话
Yeah, I could say the same to you.
这是我搭档 玛莎
This is my partner, this is Marcia.
你不是应该去陪着孩子参加足球训练吗
Shouldn't you be at a kids' soccer practice or something?
没错 我甚至开了辆小面包车
Exactly, I even drive a minivan.
两盒子弹 还有一把357左轮
Two traps and a 357,
我保证 她很擅长自己的工作
she's very good at what she does, I promise.
这位是
And this is?
这是吉尔
Oh, this is Jill.
不如你给自己
Hey, why don't you, uh,
买♥♥点吃的去吧
go and get yourself something to eat.
晚点我再来找你
I'll come and find you later.
记得拿小票
Get a receipt.
看看这些逃亡的人
Ah, look at all these runaways.
他们来自不同的地方
They come from all over,
寻找毒品
you know, looking for a fix,
寻找金主
trying to find Daddy.
一旦他们上钩 就会满足你的任何要求
But you get 'em hooked, they'll do anything you want.
阿门
Amen.
这话会让你感到不舒服吗
Is this making you feel uncomfortable?
你们谈生意吧
I'll let you boys talk business.
伯吉斯怎么走开了
Why the hell is Burgess walking away?
不知道
I got no idea.
海莉 你看得到伯吉斯吗
Hailey, you got eyes on Burgess?
不 我不确定她要去哪
No, I'm not sure where she went.
好吧 你说过你想来点认真的
Okay, you said you wanted serious.
我就给你带了点认真的
I brought you serious.
你好 吉尔 对吗
Hey. Jill, right?
-是的 -幸会 我是玛莎
- Yeah. - Nice to meet you, Marcia.
吉尔 你认识加瑞特多久了
So, Jill, how long have you known Garrett?
几天前我见到了他
I met him a few days ago.
吉尔 你不了解我 我也不了解你
Look, I don't know you, Jill, and you don't know me,
但我很了解加瑞特 他不是好人
but I do know about Garrett, and he is not a good guy, okay?
他对我很好
He's nice to me.
我猜猜 他带你去吃豪华晚餐
Let me guess, he took you to a fancy dinner
还给你买♥♥了几件好看的新衣服
and bought you some nice, new clothes?
对吗 拜托 吉尔 好好想想
Right? Come on, Jill, think about it.
你知道接下来会发生什么
You know where this is going,
你知道他接下来会要求你做什么
you know what he's gonna ask you to do next.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我妹妹被一个像他一样的人害了
My sister was hurt by a man like that.
我不希望这事发生在你身上
I don't want it to happen to you too.
你有没有其他地方能去 其他任何地方
Do you any place else you can go, just any place?
没有
No.
给
Here.
这是200块 我要你从后门离开
This is $200, I want you to go out the back door
离这个人远远的
and get away from this guy.
给父母或者朋友打电♥话♥
You just call your parents or your friends.
离开这里 好吗
Just get out of here, okay?
我需要你立刻动身 好吗
Okay, now I need you to move, okay?
赶紧走
Go, go, go.
你搭档去哪里了
So where'd your partner go?
我猜是嗑嗨了吧
I'm guessing a little pick-me-up.
我怎么知道能不能信任她
How do I know she can be trusted?
别担心她 你是和我做生意
Don't worry about her, you're just dealing with me.
来吧 选个地方 把这笔交易搞定了
Come on, let's pick a spot, get this deal done.
我包里还有五万现金等着呢
I got 50K burning a hole in this bag.
-搞定这笔交易 -走吧
- Let's get this deal done. - Come on, let's go.
加瑞特走了
Garrett's on the move.
她人呢
Where is she?
-谁 -吉尔 我带的那个女孩
- Who? - Jill, the girl I was with.
她人呢
Where is she?
-不知道 -她在里面吗
- I don't know. - Is she in there?
-应该不在 -进去看看 快去
- I don't think so. - Go and check. Check.
听着伙计 我不是想逼你
Look, man, I'm not trying to push you or anything,
但我身上带着很多钱
but I got a lot of money here,
并且我开始有点紧张了
I'm starting to get a little nervous.
你还想不想做交易
You wanna do this deal or not?
你手♥机♥保持畅通 我会再联♥系♥你
You keep your phone on, I'll be in touch.
行
Okay.
-老大 -怎么了
- Boss. - Yeah?
跟加瑞特谈过了 交易准备进行了
Talked to Garrett, the deal's on.
好的 收到地点了吗
All right, you got a location?
收到了 贝弗利庭院 明天中午
Yeah, Beverly Yards, tomorrow at noon.
行 开上监控车 带上摄像头
All right, get the surveillance van, cameras.
让我们把这家伙解决掉吧
Let's nail this guy.
杰 记住 你是后援
Jay, remember, you're background,
负责监视
you got the long-eye.
没有加瑞特的踪迹
No sign of Garrett.
有辆蓝色小轿车正朝你们那边过去
Okay, well, we got a blue coupe headed your way,
可能是我们的目标 上面有两名乘客
might be our target, two passengers.
来了 游戏时间到
Here we go, game time.
看见毒品之后再行动
We don't pounce till we see those drugs.
什么情况 加瑞特不在车里
What the hell? Garrett's not in the car.
-加瑞特人呢 -他和毒品在一起
- Where's Garrett? - He's with the dope.
你们把钱给我之前他都不会行动的
He's not moving until you give me that money.
怎么 你当我们是傻子
What, do you we think we're stupid?
说好的是跟加瑞特当面交易
The deal was a hand-to-hand with Garrett,
事先说好的
that was the deal.
他可从没说过放手之类的事情
He never said anything about a let-go, man.
所以我们不会放手的
So we're not gonna let go.
你们要是想要货 那就得这么办
You are if you want your product.
听着哥们 我们想要货
Look, man, we want the product,
但你可是在游戏中途改变规则
you're just changing the rules in the middle of the game.
行了 咱们这么办吧
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表