楼上有两间卧室
All right, so that's two bedrooms upstairs--
包括主卧和客卧
both the guest and the master.
那个主卧看起来太棒了
That master bedroom is incredible.
是吧 简直就是王宫一般
Right? It's like a-a king lives in there.
还有一间客用卫生间供所有
Guest bathroom for all the guests that one would have
在你完美甜蜜的厨房♥里就餐的客人使用
over for dinner in your sweet, sweet kitchen.
真好
It's nice.
这比我这辈子住过的房♥子都大
This is, like, bigger than any house I've ever lived in before.
真的很好
It's really nice.
他们称这为"流水"台面
This is what they call a "Waterfall" countertop.
你看看 多漂亮
Look at it, it's glorious.
你该买♥♥下来 真的很好
You should get it. It's really nice.
不豪华点怎么对得起他们要的高价呢
It better be nice for the price that they're asking,
所以我希望有朝一日我们能一起分担
which I'm hoping maybe someday you'll split with me.
-什么 -我开玩笑呢
- What? - I'm playing with you.
-我开玩笑 -这可不好笑
- I'm playing with you. - That's not funny.
开玩笑 开玩笑 开玩笑
I'm playing, I'm playing, I'm playing, I'm playing.
-但说真的 你喜欢吗 -我喜欢
- But seriously, you like it? - I like it.
好吧 因为我希望
Okay, 'cause I would hope
你能多在这里陪陪我
that you'd spend a little bit of time with me over here.
-再说 -再说
- We'll see. - We'll see?
好吧
All right.
我确定这样不合法吧
Mm, I'm pretty sure that this is illegal.
我也确定万一我们有麻烦了
I'm pretty sure I know a few cops
我认识几个警♥察♥能帮我们解决麻烦
that can help us out just in case we get in trouble.
是吗 那太好了
Oh, yeah. Oh, that's good.
不
No.
等等
Hold on.
-我们得走了 -很不幸 确实得走了
- We gotta go. - Unfortunately, yes.
好吧
Okay.
-你也看到了 -是
- You got that? - Yeah.
好吧
All right.
亚当·鲁塞克来电
怎么样
Well?
一切都挺好的 安东尼奥
Everything looks good, Antonio.
没有撕裂 骨折和关节炎
There's no tears, no fractures, no arthritis.
好吧 那为什么我的肩膀这么疼
All right, then, why does my shoulder still hurt so much?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
你说的这个"疼"
So when you say "Pain,"
你觉得是什么样的疼痛
what type of discomfort are you experiencing?
是刺痛 酸疼
Is it stiffness, soreness?
我也不知道 就是疼
I don't know. Uh, pain.
没准你只是需要多休息休息
You probably just need to give it some more rest.
好吧
Yeah.
我需要你再开一剂那种药方
Hey, uh, I'm gonna need a refill on that prescription.
还要啊
Another one?
我需要帮忙镇痛
I need something to help with the pain, so.
你受伤之后已经过了三个月了
It's been three months since the injury.
你的身体已经完全恢复了
There's no structural damage.
只有这样我才能止痛
It's the only thing that helps with the pain.
我明白 但这可是第四单了
I get it, but this would be your fourth refill.
你这羟考酮吃得也太多了
I mean, that's a lot of Oxycodone,
尤其是你的伤也不严重
especially for an injury like this.
-我说了 还是疼 -我明白 但是
- Like I said, it still hurts. - I understand, but--
我告诉你 我不是那种瘾君子
You know what, look, I'm not some junkie
装病从医生那里骗药
looking to hustle my doc for some pills.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我只是需要镇痛 好让我专心干活
I just need help with the pain so I can do my job.
我很抱歉 这样做我可能会丢了执照
Look, I'm sorry. I could lose my license.
如果你需要任何帮助 什么都行
If you need any help, anything at all--
我不需要什么帮助 医生 我没事
I don't need any help, Doc. I'm fine.
羟考酮
这是怎么了
What happened?
-没什么 我 -你的手流血了
- Nothing, I... - Your hand is bleeding.
我没事 亲爱的
I'm okay, sweetie.
我只是闹着玩
I was just-I was fooling around.
本想打个空气拳击 结果打到镜子了
I was shadow-boxing and I-I hit the stupid mirror.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我没事 话说你怎么回家了
Yeah, I'm fine. What are you doing home, anyway?
-你不是期中考吗 -我忘拿笔记本了
- I thought you had mid-terms? - I forgot my notebook.
那我建议你赶紧找到你的笔记本
Well, I suggest you find your notebook
回图书馆学习去
and get back to the library.
快去
Go.
亚当·鲁塞克来电
现在不行
Not right now.
安东尼奥在哪 他不接电♥话♥
Where's Antonio? He's not picking up his phone.
到底是怎么了
So what's going on?
杰在今早抓了个小混混
Jay busts some punk this morning with
车里有一盎司海♥洛♥因♥ 把毒品点交待了
an ounce of heroin in his car, gave up the drug house.
那边应该在出♥售♥大量芬太尼
Supposed to be moving a lot of Fentanyl.
我们过去一趟 看看能找到些什么
We're gonna hit it, and see what we can find.
还有我们能策反哪些人
Yeah, and who we can flip.
没错 把他们也抓了
Yeah, so I want you to bust them all, too.
瘾君子 毒贩 女朋友 每个人
Junkies, dealers, girlfriends, everyone.
你知道安东尼奥在哪吗
Hey, you know where Antonio is?
不知道 我一直在给他打电♥话♥ 不过
No, I've been calling him but...
海莉 伯吉斯和我走前门
Right, so Hailey, Burgess, and I will take the front.
鲁塞克和阿特沃特 你们走后门
Ruzek, Atwater, you guys take the back.
好 出发
All right, hit it.
辖区里再见
I'll see you all back at the district.
有任何姓名或者照片吗
Do we have any names or pictures?
没有 我们要盲闯了
No, we're flying blind.
-不过这更有意思 对吧 -没错
- But that makes it fun, right? - Yeah.
芝加哥警署 所有人不许动
Chicago PD, nobody move!
警♥察♥来了
Cops! Cops!
-快走 -该死
- Go, go-go-go-go! - Damn it.
不许动 举起手来
Nobody move! Hands in the air, now!
-毒贩站右边 -我说了举起手来
- Runners to the right! - I said hands in the air, now!
-靠墙站 -把手举起来
- Get up against the wall. - Get your hands up!
这是一场误会 老兄
This has gotta be some kind of mistake, man.
-把手放在我看的见的地方 -转过来
- Hands where I can see them! - Turn around!
肯定是误会
This must be some kind of mistake.
误会 这是什么 阿司匹林吗
This is a mistake? What is this, aspirin?
这些是什么
What's all this, man?
-眼睛看着墙 -芝加哥警署
- Look at the wall. - Hey! Chicago PD!
面朝墙 手放在背后
Face the wall, put your hands behind your back.
亚当 有四个人从后门出来了
Adam, I got four coming out the back!
把手举起来
Hey, hey, hey! Put your hands up!
-举起手来 -过来
-Put your hands up! - Come here!
让我看到你们的手
I want to see hands!
-举起手 -趴在地上
- Hands up! - Get on the ground!
-过来 -好的
- Come here. - It's cool. I'm cool.
我的手
Oh, my hand, man!
你看着墙
You, look--look at the wall.
别看我 靠到墙上
Don't look at me, just get on the wall, okay?
手放背后
Put your hands behind your back.
-手放背后 -该死
- Hands behind your back... - Damn!
-该死 -伯吉斯 你看好她
- Damn it. - Burgess, you got her?
去追 我看着她
Go, go, go! I got her.
你是不是藏了能伤害我的东西
Hey, you got anything that could hurt me in there?
-没有 我不认识那些人 -不准
- No, I don't know those guys. - Hey! Do not--
你不准转身
You do not turn around.
我什么都没做啊
I didn't do anything.
我去抓他
I got him, I got him!
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Freeze!
芝加哥警署 趴在地上
Chicago PD! Get down!
立刻下来 不然我就开枪
Get down right now or I will shoot you!
举起手来
Put your hands up.
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
慢慢地转过身来
Now turn around real slow.
很慢很慢
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表