很高兴我们能一起做完这次任务 先生们
I'm glad we were able to work on this one together, gentlemen.
我很骄傲
It makes me proud.
这就对了
There you go.
这人
This...
艾莉莎 这只是为了谨慎起见
Alyssa, this is just us being extra cautious.
明天要面对大陪审团
Got the Grand Jury tomorrow,
那自然我们要保证没人知道你去作证
and naturally the last thing we want is for anybody to know you testified.
我明白
I get it.
但是我不想在这间旅馆待太久
But I don't wanna stay at this motel for long.
希望只需要待一晚
Hopefully it'll only be for a night.
很好
Good.
我不喜欢离家太远
I don't like being away from home.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
艾莉莎安顿好了吗
Alyssa all set?
嗯 十五分钟前办理了入住
Yeah, she checked in 15 minutes ago.
外面有巡逻车彻夜守着
Had a patrol car outside all night.
很好
Good.
警长 你们得看看这个
Sarge, you guys gotta see this.
看什么
See what?
凯尔顿刚刚向媒体发表了一个声明
Kelton just released a statement to the press.
很好
Great.
感谢芝加哥警署 普莱斯市议员
Thanks to the CPD, Alderman Price,
凯尔顿局长新闻发布会
以及22科的优秀同事
and the good men and women of Ward 22,
我们已经逮捕了嫌疑人
we now have a suspect in custody.
这是团队共同努力的成果
This truly was a team effort,
完美地展示了
an excellent demonstration
芝加哥这座城市的风采
of what kind of a city Chicago really is,
一位非常勇敢的市民证明了这一点
as evidenced by the incredible courage of one citizen
她站了出来 指认了枪袭者
who came forward and identified the shooter.
那么明天过后 会发生什么
So, after tomorrow, then what happens?
然后继续过你的日子
Then you go about your life.
直到开庭 大概需要一年左右吧
Until the actual trial starts. Probably about a year.
但很可能根本都不会到那地步
But there's a good chance that that won't even happen.
那孩子可能会紧张不安 然后供认二级谋杀
The kid could get nervous and plead out to a murder two,
也就是说你不必在大家面前作证
which means that you won't have to testify in front of an open court
也没人会知道你参与了此案
and no one will ever know you were actually involved.
现在有些人会喜欢说
Now there are some people who love to say
非裔美国人群体不信任芝加哥警署
that the African-American community doesn't trust the CPD,
都不尊重芝加哥警署
doesn't respect the CPD.
但如果这件事有任何象征意义
But if this case is any indication,
我会说那是一种恶劣的夸张说法
I would say that that is a gross exaggeration.
因为如果没有
Because without the support--
沃德22区居民的支持和配合
without the cooperation of the residents of Ward 22
还有我们勇敢的证人
and our brave witness,
我们决不可能像这样逮捕犯人
we never could have made an arrest like this.
这是事实
And that's a fact.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他把目标对准了我们的证人
He just put a target on our witness.
我不明白我们在这里做什么
I don't understand what we're doing here.
我以为大陪审团是早上8点开庭
I thought the Grand Jury was scheduled for 8:00 A.M.
是的 我们不能让你作证
Yeah, we can't have you testify.
什么
What?
消息被泄露给公众了
It got leaked to the public
说这件案子有证人了 所以
that there's a witness on the case, so...
不 没关系 我还是可以去作证
No--no, that doesn't matter. I can still go testify.
不 你不能 这不安全
No, you can't. It's not safe.
我们不能让你陷入那种危险
And we can't put you in that kind of danger.
那我就该现在逃上火车吗
Am I supposed to go get on the train now?
我们联♥系♥了你阿姨 给你买♥♥了去底特律的票
We contacted your aunt. Got you a ticket to Detroit.
-一些现金给你路上 -你在开玩笑吗
- Some cash for when you get th-- - Are you kidding?
我不会离开芝加哥 我外甥女们在这
I'm not leaving Chicago. My nieces are here.
我妹妹不在了 我就是她们唯一的亲人
M-my sister's gone now. I'm what they have left.
-我母亲说过 -艾莉莎 你没得选 懂吗
- My mother said-- - Alyssa, this is not an option, okay?
-我不去 -听我说
- I'm not going! - Listen to me.
你留在这里
You stay here,
你全家都有危险
your whole family is in danger.
如果他们发现是你
If they ID you,
你身边的每个人都是目标
everybody you stand next to is a target
你的祖母 你的外甥女们
your grandmother, your nieces.
就这么简单
Straight up.
是的 离开你爱的人会痛苦无比
Yeah, it's gonna hurt like hell to leave the people you love.
但这种痛苦比另一种选择要好得多
But that pain is better than the alternative.
很抱歉发生这种事 我以为我们
I'm sorry this is happening. I thought we had--
我不需要你该死的道歉
I don't want your damn apology.
去往火车方向
你去哪儿了 有什么问题吗
Where you been? Is there a problem?
证人还没到
The witness isn't here yet.
她不来了
She isn't coming.
她走了吗
She's gone?
放这个证人走 就是放凶手走了
Let the witness go, which means you let the killer go.
不 是你让凶手走了
No, you let the killer go.
我们没法诉讼 因为你破坏了停战协定
We don't have a case 'cause you broke the truce.
找到告密者赏十万美元
让她成为众矢之的
Put a target on her back.
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -得了吧
- Son of a bitch. - Come on.
我从没有过这个意思
That was not my intention.
我只是想祝贺所有人
I was trying to celebrate all of us.
雷 我特别表扬你
Ray, I specifically praised you.
联合逮捕 联合胜利
Joint arrest. Joint--Joint victory.
汉克 我甚至帮了你一次
And Hank, I even threw you a bone.
别闹了
Give me a break.
是的 但你紧抓着
Yeah, but you held onto
那个麦克风太久了 不是吗
that microphone a little too long, didn't you?
利用案子为你竞选做宣传
Made it about the election.
-为你做宣传 -少跟我说这些
- About you. - Oh, I don't need this.
没关系 你忍♥不住
It's all right, you couldn't help yourself!
这就是你 这是你的天性
It's who you are! It's your nature!
我想确保自己理解对了
Let me make sure I understand this right.
你是说你没法立案
You're telling me you can't make a case?
立案没戏了
Fell apart.
警局不得不放走枪手
Shooter is being released from our custody.
我给了你48小时
I gave you 48 hours.
我给了你他该死的位置
And I gave you his damn location.
说得对 你给我了
That's right. You did.
然后你什么都没做
And you did nothing.
我们又回到了最初的状态
We're right back where we started!
艾迪 你最好注意你和我说话的语气
Eddie, you wanna watch your tone with me.
你知道 我在反黑组时在这街道上过了二十年
You know, I spent 20 years of my life on these streets in the Gang Unit.
他们把你抓走的那晚我可能也在那儿
I was probably there the night they put you away.
你大可跟我说说你想要的那些过往美好
You can tell me all you want about the good old days.
但我在那里 我记得他们
But I was there. I remember them.
这个城市
This city...
一直是如此暴♥力♥
it's always been violent.
永远都会是
Always will be.
但这并不意味着我们不能有纪律
But that doesn't mean that we can't have order.
规则
Rules.
这到底是什么
What the hell is that?
这就是拉马尔·库克被释放的细节
That is the details of Lamar Cooke's release from County.
所以
So.
你说你想当老板
You say you wanna be the boss?
管事的
Shot-caller?
那是我的人
It's my boy.
干嘛 这是陷阱还是什么
What, this some sort of trap or something?
要么你来处理 或者我来
Either you take care of it, or I do.
我们不能让更多的母亲或孩子死去
We can't have any more mothers or kids dying.
不再有战争
No more wars.
不再有和平会议
And no more peace summits.
警♥察♥得离开
We need the cops to go
好让我们重新开始赚钱
so we can get back to making money.
那就是你想要的吗
Is that what you wanted?
是我所期望的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表