now's the time to talk.
不
No.
我无话可说
I got nothing to say.
逮捕令办好了
Warrant's ready to go.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
所有人别动 别连无线电
everybody stop. Do not key your radios.
摄像头是通过运动感知的吗
The cameras are motion censored?
是的 运动感知并和丹尼尔·门多萨的
Yeah, motion censored and hooked up
云端相连
to Daniel Mendoza's cloud.
我们刚进去 摄像头就记录下来
As soon as we moved in, cameras recorded
-把图像传送过去了 -真聪明
- and sent images digitally. - That's smart.
公♥寓♥肯定是他的应急方案
I mean, this apartment's gotta be his contingency plan.
他把这个设定作为安全失败机制
He set it up as a fail-safe.
如果他的计划失败 贩毒集团找上门
If his plan failed and the cartel came for him,
公♥寓♥会向他发出警报
the apartment would alert him.
他来了 怎么样
Hey, here he is. What's up?
汉克 看上去这里没有爆♥炸♥物
Hank, it doesn't look like there's any sign of explosives.
这里没有化学物质
The place is clear of chemicals.
只是公♥寓♥装了摄像头而已
Just looks like the apartment was rigged with the cameras.
马上就检查完了
We're almost finished clearing.
所以我们白等了 他可能都跑路了
So we're waiting for nothing. He's probably in the damn wind.
我们等于是告诉他让他逃跑
We basically just told him to run.
那我们就要动作比他快
All right, so we get ahead of him.
发布警报和通缉令
Get out a BOLO, investigative alert,
-紧急定位 -好的
- emergency ping. - All right.
-谢了 萨利 -没问题
- Thanks, Sully. - You got it.
凯利 辛苦了
Kelly, appreciate it.
杰
Jay.
我一直想告诉你的 我...
Yo, I've been meaning to tell you, I'm--
别别
Don't, don't.
凯利 老实说 你是唯一一个
Kelly, honestly, man, you're-- you're, like, the only guy
没有去可怜我的人
that hasn't given me some half-ass sympathy speech.
所以你不必说了 好吗
So you don't have to, all right?
-没想说 -没事的
- No. - It's all good.
我没打算说那个
I wasn't going to.
我只想说你抓到他的时候我希望在场
I was gonna say I wanna be here when you find him.
我们从大火中拖出尸体
We pulled bodies out of that fire.
我亲眼看着斯黛拉差点丢了性命
I watched Stella almost lose her life--
因为贩毒集团的内斗
for a cartel hit?
任何我能帮上忙的 我都会帮忙
Anything I can do to help-- anything--I'll help.
好 谢谢你
All right. Thanks, man.
交通队那都妥了
All right, transport teams are up--
机场 铁路 大巴 高速公路
airports, trains, buses, and highways.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yep.
对他的车的通缉令已经发出去了
We got BOLOs out on his vehicle,
通过摄像头和监控检查
checking the traffic cams and PODS.
我们查了El线
We tapping into the El.
交管局有他所有的细节描述 安东尼奥
CTA has all his descriptors, and Antonio's hitting
正在查他的联♥系♥人
his contacts now.
-手♥机♥呢 -查不到
- Cell? - Dark.
丹尼尔关机了 没动作
Daniel turned it off. No movement.
是啊 他知道的可不止这些
Yeah, he's gonna know better than that.
他会有一个撤退计划
He'll have an exit strategy.
一个他没打算用的撤退计划
An exit strategy he wasn't expecting to use.
我可不敢确定他能轻松撤离
I mean, I don't know if it'll be easy to execute.
他银行账户里连一千块都没有
He hasn't had more than a grand in his bank account.
要逃出芝加哥他需要帮助
He's gonna need help getting out of Chicago.
或者他偷辆车 直奔边界
Or he just steals a car and he heads for the border.
我们需要别的突破口
We need another access point.
卡洛斯是我们唯一的选择
Carlos is our only option.
丹尼尔跟随父亲的脚步进入贩毒集团
Daniel followed his father's footsteps into the cartel.
卡洛斯是否命令他
Whether or not Carlos ordered him
杀了托瑞斯并不重要
to kill Torres doesn't matter.
他能走到今天都是有他父亲的带领
He got where he is because his father led him there.
通话记录显示他和父亲通话频繁
Phone records indicate him and his father talk a lot,
至少一天两次
at least twice a day.
是啊 他会知道儿子在哪里的
Yeah, so he's gonna know where his son is,
或者怎么联♥系♥上他
or how to get in touch with him.
我们要逼他说出来
We gotta force him to talk.
好 你和我
All right. You and me.
起床了
Hey, rise and shine.
快醒醒
Come on, wake up.
来
Let's go.
我要找个律师
I'd like a lawyer.
没问题
Yeah. Yeah, we could do that.
或者我们可以直接告诉你事实
Or we could just tell you the truth.
我们对你没有任何证据
We got jack on you.
无法证明你进楼了
I mean, we can't prove you entered the building.
我们也找不到你儿子
We got no bead on your kid.
那就放了我
Okay, then release me.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
因为我们只需要把你的名字传出去
'Cause all we gotta do is give your name to your people
然后放你走
and we'll let you go.
你就死定了
You're a dead man.
你是个聪明人 卡洛斯
You're a smart guy, Carlos.
你为锡那罗亚工作了几十年
You worked with Sinaloa for decades,
但你知道你和你儿子面对着怎样的结局
but you know how this is gonna end for you, for your son.
他们会慢慢来
Nice and slow.
用铁丝网把你们绑起来 他们大概会
Gonna tie you down with barbed wire. They're gonna
先从你开始 烧焦你的脚 生殖器
probably burn you first-- your feet, genitals.
逼你求饶
Make you beg.
然后会把你连到发电机上
Then they'll wire you to a generator.
他们会电死你
They're gonna electrocute you.
把你的头砍下来
They're gonna cut your heads off
将你倒挂在富兰克林大街路桥上
and hang you upside down from the Franklin Street Bridge...
除非你同意帮助我们
Unless you wanna help us.
告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us what happened.
帮助我们找到丹尼尔
Help us find Daniel.
说吧 监狱是不怎么样 但总比死了强
Come on. I mean, prison ain't great, but it's better than that.
我很久以前就做好死的准备了
You know what? I dug my grave a long time ago.
不管你们怎么看我 我尽全力
Whatever you think of me, I tried like hell
为我的孩子们提供好的生活
to give my kids a good life...
更好的生活 不同的生活
A better life, a different life.
但丹尼尔选了这种生活 我无能为力
But Daniel, he chose this. He-- there's nothing I could do.
就算在牢房♥里 这些人也能轻易的找到我们
These men could find him or me just as easily in any jail cell.
你们保护不了我们
You can't protect us.
你们知道我们不管怎样都死定了
You know we're dead either way.
我不会帮你们
I will not help you.
我不会帮你们杀我儿子
I'm not gonna help you kill my son.
胡安·门多萨 28岁 卡洛斯的另一个儿子
Juan Mendoza. He's 28 years old. He's Carlos' other son.
他与贩毒集团没有联♥系♥
He's got no connection to the cartel.
已婚 有三个孩子 在市中心有份好工作
He's married. He's got three kids. He's got a good job downtown.
把他抓起来 就能说服卡洛斯
We pick him up, he's our access point to Carlos.
我们查过胡安了 没有任何可以抓他的理由
We ran Juan. We got nothing on him.
他们又不知道
They don't know that.
与人们认为的不同 父亲们的确有偏爱的孩子
Contrary to public opinion, fathers have favorites.
如果我们紧逼胡安 卡洛斯就会交出丹尼尔
If we squeeze Juan, Carlos rolls on Daniel.
太冒险了
Okay, it's too risky.
我们把胡安卷进去 他就无法脱身了
We get Juan involved, then he's actually involved.
贩毒团伙会把他也作为目标
The cartel starts gunning for him too.
对啊 兄弟 这么做不对
Yeah, man. That ain't right.
肯定有更好的办法
There's gotta be a better way to do this.
比如呢
Like what?
我们束手无策了 对吧
Exactly. We're at a dead end, right?
我都不知道我们为什么要争论这个
I don't even know why we're debating this.
因为我们在用无辜的人的性命冒险 杰
Because we're playing with an innocent man's life, Jay.
五个无辜的人死了
Five other innocent people died
原因是这家伙不那么无辜的哥哥和爸爸
because of this guy's not-so-innocent brother and father.
所以抱歉我不像你一样心软
So I'm sorry if my heart doesn't bleed like yours.
-你说什么 -好了
- Excuse me? - Okay.
够了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表