早上好啊
Good morning.
你起来得挺早啊
Ah, the man gets up early.
普莱斯的民调追上凯尔顿了
Price just caught up with Kelton in the polls.
我又得忙了
So I got a lot of work to do.
忙什么
Like--like what?
挖一挖普莱斯的情报啊
Like digging into Price a little bit more.
我得找到一些
I need to find a contradiction
能抵消这位市议员"人♥民♥之友"形象的事情
that belies this Alderman's man-of-the-people narrative.
就像模范基♥督♥徒小布♥什♥掩盖酒驾那样
Like the good Christian George W. Bush hiding a DUI?
差不多吧
Something like that.
-只不过更劲爆些 -没错
- Just bigger. - Exactly.
话说 你对普莱斯怎么看
Hey, what's your take on Price?
我不知道我还是你的对手研究对象之一呢
I didn't know I was part of your opposition research.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I--I'm--
没事 没关系
It's all right. It's fine.
好吧 普莱斯
Okay, Price, um,
我也不知道 他就是那种典型的老芝加哥
I don't know, he's classic, old school Chicago, right?
有魅力 擅长做交易的自私的伪君子
He's a charming, deal making, self-serving hypocrite,
不过是好的那一种
but, like, in a good way.
是好的那种 别说工作了
In a good way. Stop talking business.
老座位吗 市议员
Usual seat, Councilman?
不了 我今天来办事的 克莱尔
No, I have some business to attend to, Claire.
谢谢你能来 汉克 抱歉我来晚了
Thanks for coming, Hank. Sorry I'm late.
我知道你忙
Hey. I understand you're a busy man.
好在这里的咖啡最好
Helps this coffee's good.
这里的一切都最好啊
Uh, everything is good in this place.
1970年起就是黑人运营了
Black owned and operated since 1970.
我爸以前常带我来
My pops used to take me here.
是吗
Yeah?
你看民调了吧
You've seen the latest poll numbers?
竞争激烈啊
It's a dead heat.
是我参选以来的第一次 但我早晚会领先的
First time since I announced, but I'll be upfront.
凯尔顿的竞选资金非常雄厚
Kelton's got a huge war chest.
还请了首都来的政♥治♥顾问
He's got D.C. Political consultants
来挖我的背景
digging in my backyard.
你也知道咱们这里都是怎么混的
Now you know how this city works,
我都是怎么办事的
how I get things done.
我得想尽办法还击回去
I need to fight back any way I can.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我说过了 我不掺和政♥治♥
Look, I told you, I don't get involved in politics.
真不适合我 雷
It's not my thing, Ray.
也许你也该掺和掺和了
Yeah, well, maybe you should.
像约翰·邓恩写的那句诗 "无人是孤岛"
It's like that John Donne poem says, "No man is an island."
我得忙去了 我还有行动要指挥
Look, I got to run. I got an operation in play.
如果凯尔顿当选
If Kelton is elected,
那他刚刚宣誓就任
he'll bust up Intelligence
就会彻底毁了你们情报组
as soon as he takes his hand off that damn bible
这你也知道
and you know that.
我知道
I do.
祝你早餐愉快
Enjoy your breakfast.
这是新型的机器
All right, we got new ones.
你按这个按钮两次
See, you got to press this twice
-就开始录音了 -怎么样了
- and it'll start recording. - How are we doing?
他们想让我摘掉圣弗朗西斯项链 汉克
They want me to lose my St. Francis necklace, Hank.
你知道我不会同意的
You know that ain't gonna happen.
我正跟她说呢
I was just telling her,
圣弗朗西斯啊圣裘德的 会让人想到警♥察♥
St. Francis, St. Jude, people think police.
-你的线人 你决定吧 -那就留着
- Your CI, your call. - It stays.
反正他们也发现不了
Oh, well, they're not gonna notice anyway.
反正他们的注意力全都被你
They're going to be too distracted by whatever
头发里新装的那个玩意儿
this new thing is you got going on
吸引过去了 莱克茜
with your hair over there, Lexie.
要我说啊 你还是担心担心
Ask me, maybe you should worry
你自己的样子吧 亚当
about your own appearance, Adam.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
胡子 该刮胡子了 哥们
That beard. It's time for a shave, bro.
莱克茜 让我留胡子的也是你
Lexie, you're the one that told me to go with it.
我让你留 没让你留这么长啊
I told you to go with it, not let it take over.
好了 不说胡子了 你准备好了吗
Okay, enough beard talk. You ready?
为了拿下勒芒 我准备好几年了
I've been ready for a year to take down LeMonte.
他有三♥级♥分销商替他贩毒
Punk has third graders slinging dope for him.
我单独和她谈谈
Give us a sec.
好的 待会儿见 小莱
Yeah, you got it. See ya, Lex.
听着 这次我不希望你参与太深
Listen, I don't want you in the room on this one.
只要正常操作 把人带进去就走就行
Just play it cool, make the intro, walk away.
我明白
I got you.
上次我做这个还是跟你们奥林斯基一起呢
You know, last time we did this was with your boy, Olinsky.
他是个好人
He was a good dude.
你一定很想他吧
I bet you miss him.
确实
I do.
这世界就是这么疯狂 不公平 汉克
It's a crazy, unfair world, Hank.
你说得太对了 小莱
You got that right, Lex.
把这个混♥蛋♥拿下吧
Let's go get this punk.
休息五分钟吧
Aye, take five real quick?
我不跟你扯 他们真的挺不错的
I'm not gonna lie to you, man, they sound good.
好吧听着 我说了
All right, listen, as I was saying,
我的老上线被抓了
now since my regular supplier got busted,
可我手上还有罗杰斯公园和林肯公园的顾客
I got buyers from Rogers Park to Lincoln Park
等着货呢
just waiting in line.
钱不是问题 货才是
So paper's not a problem, the product is.
光见你说不见你拿钱呢
And I'm hearing a lot of talk.
我明白
I hear ya.
那好 你听听这个吧
All right, listen to this.
六万一批货
60 a brick.
等我从你这大量进货 你给我降五千
Once I start buying in bulk, I say we do 55.
我就说他可是说真的 勒芒
Told you he was for real, LeMonte.
那你有什么好处
And what's your take in all this?
你们谈成了生意
You two do business,
他头三批货就分我一成利
he breaks me off 10% of the first three purchases.
等等
Hold up.
你在哪认识的这个白人来着
Where'd you meet this white boy again?
我说了 他是个顾客 我认识两年了
I told you, he's a customer. I've known him for two years.
-两年 -他很干净 勒芒 你别激动
- Two years? - He's cool, LeMonte. Chill.
这婊♥子♥两年前在哪跳的舞
Where was this bitch dancing two years ago?
沃巴什那边的七重纱 简单
Seven Veils off Wabash, easy.
她给我跳的艳舞是我这辈子看过的最好的
She gave me the best lap dance of my life.
行了 你可以走了
All right, you can go.
没问题吧
We cool?
把货拿出来
Business time.
上等中的上等
Finest of the fine.
把钱点清楚
Make sure it's all in there.
好极了
Good as gold.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
不是吧
Come on.
你们都被捕了 把手举起来
Everybody's under arrest. Put your hands up.
你可以再举高点
You can go higher than that.
说真的 刚刚的配合 太完美了
I'm serious, though. That was just--it was a thing of beauty.
太完美了
A thing of beauty.
勒芒脸上的表情 他根本没料到
The look on LeMonte's face, he didn't even see that coming.
你看见勒芒抓住我了吗
Yeah, you see how LeMonte grabbed me?
-看见了 女士 -混♥蛋♥ 我差点给他一拳
- Yes, ma'am. - Damn, I nearly punched him.
对 但你忍♥住了
Right, but you kept cool.
但是你 下次有警官
But you, uh, next time an officer
叫你把手举起来
tells you to raise your hands
你可以举得再高点
you can raise them a little higher than that.
-我把手举起来了 -对 我同意凯文
- I raised my hands. - Yeah, I'm with Kev.
太不敬了 伙计
It's totally disrespectful, man.
你可能把整个行动毁了
You could've blown the whole operation.
好了 好了 莱克茜 这次也干得漂亮
Yeah, all right. Hey, Lexie, nicely done yet again.
谢谢 干杯
Thank you. Salud.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表