这个我知道 亚当
Well, I know that, Adam.
我想知道的是为什么海莉没有
I'm trying to understand why Hailey didn't fire
在你之前对嫌犯开枪
on the offender before you did.
她的射击方向上有两名路人
She had two pedestrians in her line of fire.
她知道我在那 她知道我能开枪
She knew I was there. She knew I had the shot,
所以她交给我了
so she let me take it.
事情是这样的吗
Is that what happened?
是的
Yeah.
好
Okay, good.
听着 海莉
Listen, Hailey...
我不想你现在就见内务部的人
I don't want you meeting with IAD right now.
告诉他们你需要先见你的警♥察♥兄弟会代表
Just tell them--tell them you need to see your FOP rep first.
好的
Okay.
你刚过了漫长的一周 看起来倒还不错
For someone who has had a long week, you look great.
而且今天才刚周三
And it's only Wednesday.
和霍斯特德的事...
So, this Halstead thing...
别担心 他是你的搭档
Oh, don't worry about that. He's your partner.
我明白
I get it.
不过我得问
I do have to ask, though.
你为什么没开枪
Why didn't you take the shot?
我不知道
I don't know.
我僵住了
I just froze.
可能是心事太多了
I got a lot on my mind, I guess.
是啊 我注意到了
Yeah. Yeah, I know. I've noticed.
我不想逼你
I don't wanna push you.
如果你不想说 我们不必说
If you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to.
但你说的关于你父亲的事...
But the stories that you told about your father...
嗯
Yeah.
那些是真的
Those were true.
他不是一直都那样
He wasn't like that all the time.
有时他很有趣
Sometimes he was funny.
贴心
And sweet.
这比人们想的要复杂得多
It's a lot more complicated than people think.
来吧
Come over here.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表