If he contacts you, you contact me immediately.
-明白吗 -我阿姨还会没事吗
- You understand that? - Is my aunt still gonna be okay?
德文特 你直接回家 可以吗
DeVante, just go home, okay?
凯文 你受伤了吗
Kevin, you hit?
我没事 我没事 你来看着他
I'm good, I'm good. You got him?
去吧 我看着这孩子
Go, I got the kid.
天哪 好痛 好痛
Oh, God, it hurts, it hurts.
你看见是谁干的了吗
Did you see who did it?
-谁干的 -不 没有
- Who did it, man? - No. No!
我是警♥察♥ 停车
Police! Stop!
凯文 呼叫指挥中心 警员中枪
Kevin! 10-1, 10-1, officer down.
重复一遍 警员中枪 南卢米斯街5650号♥
Repeat, officer down, 5650 South Loomis.
没事 会好起来的
It's okay, it's okay.
保持清醒 凯文
You stay with me, Kevin.
清醒一点
Stay with me.
保持清醒
You stay with me.
快来人啊 快啊
Come on. Come on!
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Hey, thanks. - Yeah.
-有消息吗 -还没
- Any word? - Nothing.
我就知道那辆车有点问题
I knew something wasn't right about that car.
我应该通知博伊特的
I should have called it out to Voight.
真不知道我怎么没注意到
I don't know how the hell I missed it.
我也没有 安东尼奥 你别纠结了
Hey, I missed it too, Antonio. You gotta let it go.
不 都是我的错 我就有那一项工作要做
No, this is on me. I had one job to do.
你看着我 看着我
You look at me, look at me.
好了 这不是你的错
All right, this is not on you.
我希望你振作一点保持冷静 好吗
I need you to keep it together, okay?
好吗
Okay?
大夫 谢谢你
Doctor, thank you. Thanks a lot.
我有好消息宣布
Okay, I got good news.
凯文没有大碍
Kevin is gonna be fine.
手术有点棘手
It was a tricky surgery.
他们从他的肩部取出了一颗子弹
They took a bullet out of his shoulder,
但没有生命危险
but it wasn't life threatening.
我们能为凯文所做的最好的事
The best thing we can do for Kevin is
就是把那个混♥蛋♥给捉拿归案
get back out there and drag this prick in.
所以 我想听一下目前的情况
So, I wanna know where we're at.
监控摄像没有拍到那辆蓝色小轿车
The, uh, PODs are a negative for the blue sedan,
但一个目击者称看到了一个黑人在开车
but a witness thinks they saw an African American driving.
现场的弹壳
Shell casings recovered from the drive-by
与杀死霍夫曼的枪型号♥吻合
are a match to the gun that killed Hoffman,
九毫米
9-millimeter.
足够让我们抓住这个混♥蛋♥了
Well, that's enough to snatch his ass up.
警长 我们一直在搜查
Oh, Sarge, we've been looking.
格里芬在逃
Griffin's in the wind.
那我们就找到他 抓住他
All right, so let's find him, hunt him down.
拿他的手下先开刀
Squeeze his crew till it hurts.
动用一切手段
Whatever it takes.
后退 后退
Headache, headache.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Chicago PD, let me see your hands.
-举起手来 -站起来
- Hands in the air now. - Get up.
-站起来 -靠墙站好
- On your feet! - Get up against the wall.
-转过去 -警♥察♥ 不许动
- Turn around. - Police! Freeze.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
安东尼奥
Antonio!
安东尼奥
Antonio!
别动 不然我要开枪了
Don't move, I'll light you up.
把手举起来 放在我能看到的地方
Get those hands where I can see 'em.
出来 下车
Get out, get out.
-慢点来啊老哥 -闭嘴
- Slow down, man. - Shut up.
-我已经照做了 -闭嘴
- I'm doing what you say. - Shut up.
给你 这是谁啊 金
Here you go. Who am I looking at, Kim?
雷吉·瓦特 雷吉因贩毒假释中
Reggie Watt. Reggie's on parole for distro.
你是因为这个才跑的吗 雷吉
Is that why you ran, Reggie?
你还持有毒品
You holding product?
告诉我安德烈·格里芬在哪 我就当没看见
You give me Andre Griffin, I never saw this bag.
我听说他有事在藏♥毒♥窝点耽搁了
Last I heard he's held up in the stash house,
-南拉辛街5858号♥ -好的
- 5858 South Racine. - Okay.
把手背在身后
Put your hands behind your back.
刚刚那一跳太猛了
Hey, that was a hell of a jump.
你还好吧 超人先生
You all right, Superman?
明天肯定会疼的
Definitely gonna feel it tomorrow.
听着 那包药片在你那吧
Listen, you got that baggie of pills?
我会负责填表的
I'll do the paper.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
你确定这样好吗
You sure that's a good idea?
嗯 我能搞定
Yeah, I can handle it.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold--hold on.
你不信任我吗
What, you don't trust me?
现在来讲的话 不
Right now with what happened, no.
我爱你吗 安东尼奥
Do I love you, Antonio?
我希望你能永远戒毒吗
Do I want you to beat this thing for good?
是的 但这就是我的办事方式
Yeah, this is how I do it.
谢了 我们去抓这个人吧
Thanks. Let's go get this guy.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
安全
Clear.
前进
Crossing.
各位 你们俩快进来看看
Guys, you gotta get in here.
我发现了格里芬的资助人了
I found Griffin's bankroll.
但那还不是重点
That's not the headline, though.
选凯尔顿做市长
格里芬这样的黑帮与"选凯尔顿做市长"
What's a gangbanger like Griffin doing with
标语有什么关系
"Kelton for Mayor" signs?
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
伙计们 鉴证科检查了我们在
Hey, guys, techs ran the envelope
格里芬藏♥毒♥点发现的信封
we found at Griffin's stash house.
警长
Hey, Sarge.
里面有四万块
It had 40 grand cash inside,
信封的外面还有现金上
and there was prints on the outside of the envelope
都有指纹
and on the cash.
我们找到了匹配
We got a hit.
凯尔顿
Kelton.
我还幻想着他不至于是这样的
I was hoping he was better than this.
看来幻想破灭了
Yeah, well, he's not.
从伯尼·霍夫曼被打死的那一刻
That son of a bitch been lying to our faces
这孙子就一直对我们睁着眼说瞎话
from the second Bernie Hoffman got shot.
这四万块是凯尔顿用来拉拢格里芬的
So, the 40 G's is a payout from Kelton to Griffin for votes.
嗯 有道理
Yeah, it makes sense.
我在格里芬那里找到了一个笔记本
I find a legal pad at Griffin's place
记载着姓名极其住处 要去骚扰的地方
with names and neighborhoods, places to disrupt,
要去贿赂的牧师
pastors to bribe.
都是为帮助凯尔顿竞选获胜
All in the service of helping Kelton win.
芝加哥政坛永远不让人失望
Chicago politics never disappoints.
那天晚上发生了什么呢
Okay, what happened that night?
那个嘛 酒店离
All right, so, the hotel is
霍夫曼家有一条街区的距离
about a block away from Hoffman's house.
凯尔顿大约九点半离开酒店
Kelton leaves the hotel around 9:30,
到霍夫曼的家是...9点35
gets to Hoffman's...9:35,
他把钱交了出去
he delivers the cash.
十点以后 格里芬到了那
The sometime after 10:00, Griffin gets there,
拿上了钱
collects the money.
-霍夫曼是中间人 -对
- Hoffman's the bagman. - Yeah.
霍夫曼把会面录了音
And Hoffman records the meeting,
因为他要保护自己
'cause he wants to protect himself.
他不相信凯尔顿
He doesn't trust Kelton.
格里芬发现会面被录了音
Griffin realizes the meeting's being recorded,
事情闹崩了 再见了伯尼
things go south, goodbye Bernie.
我们知道了凶手和动机
All right, we know the who and the why.
那我们就需要去证实
Now we gotta prove it.
警长 事情的走向...
Sarge, the way things are headed...
我们顺着证据查 不管证据指向哪里
We follow the evidence wherever it leads.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表