特鲁迪
Hey, Trudy, um...
我们今天少两个人
we're down two today.
和我一起开车去现场吗
Ride with me to the scene?
好
Yeah.
-你好 威根德 -你好 警长
- Hey, Wigand. - Hey, Sarge.
-一样的作案手法吗 -对 看上去是
- Same MO? - Yeah, looks like it.
所有的目击证人都说有两名劫车犯
All the witnesses are saying that there were two carjackers,
两人都蒙着脸戴着手套
both of them masked and gloved.
和另外四起劫车案一样
It's just like the other four carjackings.
他们等到她离开车辆
You know, they waited for her to step away from the vehicle
然后冲上去
and then charged.
只不过这次
You know, only this time--
她还击了
She fought back.
我们有多名目击证人
We've got multiple witnesses.
他们说劫车犯行动迅速
They say the carjackers moved fast.
她与对方发生了冲突
She reacted to the violence.
好 我去找法医来布设防水布
Okay, I'm gonna get forensics to set up a tarp.
我想要你把她的双手包起来
Hey, uh, listen, I want you to get her hands bagged.
希望我们能在她的手指甲下取得一些DNA
Hopefully you'll find some DNA under her fingernails.
通知女孩的父母了吗
Girl's parents been notified?
巡警在去她家的路上
Patrol's en route to her house.
我觉得你应该去
I think you should take it.
这件事媒体已经在铺天盖地的报道
Look, this thing's already gonna be all over the press.
最好别让哪个菜鸟警♥察♥通知他们孩子的死讯
Don't want some rookie cop confirming their kid's gone.
-好的 -谢谢
- Right. - Thanks.
发出了对被盗车辆的调查警报
Put out an investigative alert on the stolen vehicle.
是一辆雷克萨斯F系车
It was a Lexus F type.
看来劫车犯直接加速开上了湖滨大街
Seems like the carjackers sped directly onto Lake Shore,
之后大概上了94或55号♥高速
probably hooked up with 94 or 55.
和目击案件的店主谈了
Talked to a witness who owns that shop.
说有监控摄像头直对着案发现场
Said there's security cameras that look directly at the scene.
去查查
Go check it out.
我们正要去
That's where we're headed.
警探们
Detectives?
摄像机信♥号♥♥转接到我的电脑上
Camera feed relays to my laptop.
肯定把事情经过全部拍下来了
I'm sure it caught the whole thing as it happened.
至少能看见那个女孩
Would have at least seen the girl.
她
She...
她就在门外
she was right outside and...
他们
they just...
女士 你不用和我们一起看录像
Ma'am, you don't have to watch the footage with us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我就在后面
I'll just, uh...be in the back.
好吧
All right.
天哪
Jesus.
你看见了吗
You see that?
没错 他们是从地铁站过来的
Yeah. They're coming from the L stop.
劫车凶杀案
不管他们是谁 他们都很聪明
Whoever they are, they're smart.
他们一次都没有抬头看监控
They never look up at the camera once.
但他们是乘地铁过来的
But they took the L train the whole way there.
我们能够追踪他们到红色线
We were able to trace them back to the Red Line
红色线为芝加哥地铁线路之一
他们在47街站上了车
and they hopped on at the 47th Street station.
没错 他们付的现金 所以无法追踪
Right. They paid cash, so nothing to trace.
但我已经把监控录像发给交管局的人了
but I'm sending the footage to the CTA workers.
47街站 那在卡纳拉维尔
47th Street station. That's Canaryville.
47街大概跟我妈住的地方隔着两个街区
47th Street's, like, two blocks from my mom's house.
我在那里有个很不错的线人 马克·罗林斯
I got a real good CI there, Mark Rollins.
我的发小
Guy I grew up with.
他正在解决一起入室行窃案
He's working off a home invasion case.
他已经被安插♥进♥去了
He's plugged in too.
和帕特·肯特的人一起行动
Runs with Pat Kent's crew and...
如果劫车犯是卡纳拉维尔当地人的话
if these carjackers are Canaryville locals,
肯特会认识他们的
Kent'll know about it.
你知道卡纳拉维尔没人愿意跟我们说话
You know nobody in Canaryville's gonna willingly talk to us,
所以我们确实需要一个切入点
so we do need an angle.
好吧 所以深挖一下模式
All right, so dig into the pattern.
找出作案时间和案发社区之间的联♥系♥
Find the nexus between time and neighborhood.
我希望在杰克逊的每一个地铁站都派一名警员
And I want a detail posted on every L stop above Jackson.
并且在47街站穿制♥服♥巡逻
And uniformed patrol sitting on 47th.
我们不能让此类事件再次发生了
We don't let another one of these happen,
-明白吗 -收到
- you understand? - Copy that.
我猜你已经知道了
I'm assuming it's not news to you
事件响应小组希望对你严加看管
IRT wants you on a short leash.
所以我和你一起去见你的线人
So you visit your CI with me.
好的
All right.
走吧
Let's go.
你根本不知道你刚刚都做了些什么
You have no idea what you just did.
万一有目击者
I mean, there could be witnesses.
还有监控 他们可能会在交通监控上抓住你
Cameras. They could have caught you on PODS.
通话记录也能表明安东尼奥当时在场
Phone records could indicate Antonio was there.
-我知道 -可能法医也会到场
- I know. - There could be forensics.
-DNA证据 -老大
- DNA evidence. - Boss.
你现在不许下车
You're not getting out of the car yet.
如果你来背黑锅
All of that would be there
情况也还是一样
had you done what I did.
你以为你是谁
And who the hell do you think you are?
不是你保护我
You don't protect me.
是我保护你
I protect you.
这是我的职责
That's my job.
是我允许安东尼奥去那里
I'm the one who allowed Antonio to be there.
这件事该怪我
This is on me.
从现在开始
From this point on,
你不许再提这件事 明白了吗
you don't say another word about this, you get me?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
只要这件事有一点差错
There's a single crack in this,
消息走漏了 我们就都有麻烦了
this tips sideways, we're all on the hook.
警长 我做了我该做的事
Sarge, I did what I had to do.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want.
我们半年前埋葬了老埃
We buried Al six months ago.
这件事不一样
This is not that.
-见鬼 -马克
- Oh, hell, no. - Mark.
我说了我不再跟 我不干了
I said I'm not working with-- I'm not doing it!
-我不再为你办事了伙计 -我也很高兴见到你
- I'm not working with you, man. - Nice to see you too.
需要我来提醒你 你还有个案子
May I remind you you still have a case
需要当线人来抵消吗
you gotta work off.
是啊 我过去十个月都在为此努力
Yeah, I've been working that off for the last ten months.
你让我监视了这整个该死的社区
You got me snitching on the whole damn neighborhood.
你上个月还派了那些缉毒警过来
You sent me those narco cops last month.
他们是巡警并且他们有问题要问你
They were beat cops and they had one question for you.
他们就是傻子
They were idiots.
这些都是 合法的私有物
This is all, uh, legally personal--legal--
你冷静点 好吗
Would you just calm down, all right?
我们不是来搜查的
We're not here to search your stuff
如果我们真的是来搜查的
and shutting curtains and slamming doors in my face
拉上窗帘关上门也并不能阻止我们
isn't gonna stop us if we were.
我是汉克·博伊特警长
Sergeant Hank Voight.
你还把你老大带来了
You brought your boss?
怎么 你也不想跟我共事吗
What, you don't want to work with me, either?
没错 不不 谢谢
Yeah, no. No thanks.
我觉得你还是乐意的
Well, see, I think you do.
因为我是那个可以让你的档案
'Cause I'm the guy who can actually
变得清清白白的人
get your whole file cleared.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那条件是什么呢
And what do I have to do for you to do that?
通知劫车的那帮人
Inform on the carjacking crew
别在卡纳拉维尔作案
working out of Canaryville.
怎么 他们又在42街超速行驶了吗
What, are they boosting Saturn twin-cams on 42nd?
我不知道有哪个团伙在劫车 抱歉
I don't know any crews jacking cars. Sorry.
这样吗
That so?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表