你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
-我今天跟警♥察♥义务市民办谈了 -那又怎样
- I talked to COPA today. - Yeah, so what?
你来这是想炫耀吗
You're coming down here-- you're gonna brag about it?
我告诉他们那枪开得没问题
I told 'em it was a good shoot.
你
You?
你支持了我
You backed me?
我说出了真♥相♥
I told the truth.
多谢 兄弟
I appreciate that, bro.
别叫我兄弟
Don't call me "bro."
不 我不是来跟你握手言和的
No, I didn't come down here to shake hands and make up.
就这样 是吗
So it's like that, huh?
没错 就这样
Yeah, it's like that.
走吧
Let's go.
听着 兄弟 没必要
Hey, look, man, we don't gotta do this.
你拿枪抵着我的脑袋
You put a gun to my head.
也许你不会因为这件谋杀案而完蛋
Hey, you might not go down for that murder,
但我会找别的方法让你做不成警♥察♥
but I will get your badge one way or the other.
现在你感觉怎样
How does that feel?
像个大男人吗 臭小子
Feel like a man? Huh, boy?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表