Okay, let us know when you got eyes on the seller.
那不是我们要找的人
Oh, that's a negative.
又是一个买♥♥到货了的顾客罢了
Just another satisfied customer.
等等
Hold on.
那是谁
Who's that?
他大概两个小时之前进去的
He went in the house about two hours ago.
他可能是个要去进货的毒贩
He might be a runner re-upping the spot.
我们得跟着他
We need to stay with this guy.
我们发现了一个疑似肖手下的人从里面出来
Okay, we think we got one of Shaw's boys exiting the house.
看起来好像背了个包
Looks like he's carrying a bag.
抓个正着啊
Here we go.
她好像刚刚给了他一笔现金
I think she just gave him cash.
我负责盯着这个买♥♥家
Okay, I'm gonna stay with the buyer.
确定目标后通知你们
I'll let you know if we got a positive.
我们下车了
All right, we're going on foot.
收到
Copy that.
他要跑了 他妈的
Ah, he's gonna run. Son of a bitch.
-立刻给我站住 -拦住他
- Hey, stop right there! - Cut him off!
我是5021I 我在追捕一位穿红色夹克的
5021 Ida, I've got a male offender in a red jacket
男性嫌疑人...
fleeing under the--
最后一次目击到他时他正从阿什兰向南逃跑
Last seen fleeing southbound on Ashland.
让我看看袋子里有什么
Let me see what's in the bag.
把袋子给我
Give me the bag.
-不 -把它给我
- No. - Give me the bag!
什么情况
How are we doing?
她说袋子里没有毒品
She says there's no pills in there.
把手举起来 快举起来
Hands up. Get your hands up.
你身上有利器吗
Do you have anything sharp on you?
-没有 -转过去
- No. - Turn around.
我觉得这些看起来挺像药片的
I don't know. These look a lot like pills.
你叫什么名字 身上有身份证件吗
What's your name? You got an ID?
等等 别乱来
Hey, hey! Slow.
吉娜·莱利
Gina Reilly.
让开 让开
Out of the way! Out of the way!
-芝加哥警方 -让开
- Chicago PD! - Out of the way!
让开 警♥察♥
Out of the way! Police!
让开 别挡路 警♥察♥ 我们是警♥察♥
Out of the way! Move! Police! Police!
让开
Out of the way!
让开 让开 别挡路
Out of the way! Out of the way! Move!
5021E 那个男人跑到铁轨上去了
5021 Eddie, we've got a man on the tracks.
-通知交管局 -别挡路 让开
- Advise CTA. - Move! Move!
关闭去兰辛的红线列车 赶紧关闭
Shut down the Red Line towards Lansing! Shut it down!
收到 5021E 我们立即通知交管局
Copy that, 5021 Eddie. We'll notify CTA.
-确认身份了吗 -乔·鲍威尔
- Get an ID? - Joe Powell.
外号♥乔狗 因为贩毒被捕过两次
Nickname J-Dog. Two busts for distro.
三次醉驾 一次袭♥警♥
Three DUIs and battery to a police officer.
在"后院"出生长大
Born and raised in the Yards.
和肖的人一起贩毒了一段时间
Been running with Shaw's crew for a couple years.
-级别高吗 -不高 就是个底层小毒贩
- High level guy? - Nah, just a packman.
我们的记录显示他一直努力想奋斗上去来着
Everything in our records shows he's a wannabe.
好吧 那买♥♥家呢 她知道什么吗
All right, what about the buyer--she know anything?
海莉正在和她谈呢
Hailey is starting to talk to her right now.
这都是误会
This is all a misunderstanding.
我不是个瘾君子 我发誓
I'm not a drug addict. I swear!
-好吧 -过来一下 我有话要说
- Okay. - Hey, I need a word.
怎么了
What's up?
我检测了一下
I ran the identifiers on those pills
她身上的这些药片
you caught her with.
不是阿片类药品
They're not opioids.
那是什么
What are they?
是一种叫露米辛的药物
Uh, it's a drug called Lumicin.
治疗一种罕见的肝病
It treats a rare liver disease.
吃那东西能致幻吗
Can you get high taking them?
不
No.
那谁偷这个干嘛呀
Why would someone steal them?
这个药一个月要四万块钱
It costs about 40 grand a month.
-四万 -对
- 40 grand? - Yeah.
所以你的意思是吉娜病了
So are you saying Gina's sick?
吉娜要死了
Gina's dying.
我们打了几个电♥话♥
We made a few phone calls.
我们了解事情的大概了
We know what's going on.
我们知道你病了
We know you're sick.
所以你们知道我不是在大街上买♥♥毒品了吧
So you--you know I wasn't out there on the street buying dope.
嗯
Yeah.
如果你不介意谈谈的话
If you don't mind talking about it,
你吃的那种药 露米辛
those pills you take, Lumicin,
有什么作用
what does it do for you?
它能代替我的肝脏分泌不出来了的那些酶
It replaces an enzyme my liver can't produce anymore.
它能保我的命
It keeps me alive.
既然你是在街上偷着买♥♥的
I'm assuming since you're getting them on the corner,
我猜你的保险不报销这药吧
your insurance doesn't cover the costs?
什么保险
What insurance?
我去年就没保险了
I lost it a year ago.
我丈夫的保险也不报销这个 所以...
And, uh, my husband's insurance doesn't cover it, so...
给你药的那个人
The guy that gave you the pills--
乔·鲍威尔 你怎么认识他的
Joe Powell-- how do you know him?
说实话我不认识他
I don't, really.
我只是...我知道要去哪买♥♥药
I just--I knew where to go.
而且你知道他会有这些药
And you knew that he would have these pills?
你是怎么知道的 有人告诉你的吗
How did you know that? Did someone tell you?
对 一位朋友
Yeah, a friend.
这位朋友叫什么
Does this friend have a name?
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
我们只是聊聊
We're just talking.
但你要和我说实话 好不好
But you've got to level with me, okay?
我们在追捕一个抢劫团伙
We've been chasing a robbery crew.
他们从运输车上偷药品
And they steal meds from vans.
我们有送货单
We have the delivery manifests.
所有的车里都有露米辛
And all of the vans had Lumicin in them.
上一次抢劫中有三瓶被拿走了
Three bottles were taken in the last heist
就是我从你身上搜到的那三瓶
and those are the three bottles I found on you.
这个人
This guy here?
在上次的抢劫中他差点被打死
He almost got killed in the last attack.
他有可能再也不能走路了
He may never walk again.
如果你说的是真的
If what you say is true,
有人去犯罪来救我的命
that someone's committing crimes to save my life,
那么那些抢劫是我能看到我女儿
then those robberies might be my only hope
长大成人的唯一希望
to see my daughter grow up.
我帮你 我就死了
I help you, I die.
-这个很不容易 警长 -我知道
- This is a tough one, Sarge. - I know.
但你依然得履行职责
You still got a job to do.
杰 还有露米辛要运来芝加哥吗
Jay, any more of this Lumicin coming to Chicago?
我正在问这个事呢
I'm trying to get an answer on that.
医药公♥司♥没有给我回复
The drug companies aren't being responsive.
涉及很多隐私的问题
A lot of privacy issues.
但我在查呢
But, uh, I'm working on it.
我有些发现
I got something.
我发现了吉娜的丈夫罗伯特
I found a nexus between Gina's husband, Robert,
和头目艾瑞克·肖之间的关系
and our shot caller Eric Shaw.
他们是表兄弟
They're cousins.
他们上的同一所高中
They went to the same high school.
他们还一起出现在一些社交媒体上贴的照片上
They're in a bunch of social media pictures together.
我们知道他的哪些情况
All right, what do we know about him?
全名是罗伯特·莱利 34岁
Uh, full name Robert Reilly. He's 34.
直到六个月前
He didn't even have a sheet
他都没有犯罪记录 警长
until about six months ago, Sarge.
他是个高中里的代数老师
Uh, he was a high school Algebra teacher.
吉娜生病以后他不得不请了病假
Had to take a leave of absence when Gina got sick.
车辆登记
他的身高体重 体型和二号♥罪犯一致
His height, weight, and build are a match for offender two.
那我们要去调查一下他
So we're gonna dig into him.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表