我得走了 我要去找杰
Uh, I got to go. I got to meet Jay.
好吧
All right.
芝加哥大学
我怎么不知道你上了芝加哥大学
How did I not know you went to the University of Chicago?
我爸想让我当律师
My dad wanted me to be a lawyer.
亚当 我得走了
Adam, I got to go.
我裤子呢
I-I don't have pants.
-给你裤子 -谢谢你
- Pants. - Thank you.
所以...
So...
你打算怎么着
How do you want to play this?
低调一点
Low-key.
比方说
Like, um...
比方说低调一点 就是
Like really low-key,
"不跟别人说 从没发生过"这种低调
don't say anything to anyone, this didn't happen low-key.
收到 明白了
Okay. Copy that.
我会收拾我的东西然后离开
I will grab my stuff and leave.
听着 我...
Look, I, uh...
顺带一提 刚刚没发生过的那件事
You know, just for the record, that thing that didn't happen,
还挺爽的
that was pretty fun.
确实挺爽的
Yeah, it was.
确实很爽
Yeah, it was.
怎么了 警长
What's up, Sarge?
你们要干什么
What are you guys doing?
那是老埃的桌子 你们在干什么
That's Al's desk. What are you doing--
你们要用老埃的桌子做什么
what are you doing with Al's desk?
上面正在做年度审核
The district is doing a yearly audit.
他们要收走重新分配
They're going to reallocate it.
-抬走吧 -警长
- Here we go. - Sarge...
我...
I...
他们把他的帽子留下了
They left us his hat.
奥林斯基那封赦免令
Has there been any progress
有什么进展吗
on Olinsky's letter of exoneration?
我正在想办法解决
I'm working on it.
如果没有赦免令 就没有抚恤金
If there's no letter, there is no pension.
这件事情就成定局了
They're cut and dried about that--
特鲁迪 我说了我在想办法
Trudy, I said I'm working on it.
好吧
Okay.
-汉克 -怎么了
- Hank. - Yeah?
我线人的说法核实了 在小村镇的
My CI's story checks out. There's been incident reports
六所餐厅都有事件报告
at six different restaurants in Little Village.
肯定是抢劫犯干的
They have to be robbers.
那为什么抢劫组的不去查
Then why aren't the Robbery Dicks on it?
如果是在小村镇的话 意味着是非法移♥民♥
Well, if it's Little Village that means it's immigrants.
可能害怕上报会受牵连
Probably too scared to file a report.
会被驱逐出境
Don't want to get deported.
没错 没有报案就没有犯罪活动
That's right. No complaint, no crime.
我建议我们派地面部队过去
So I say we put boots on ground,
监控那片区域所有的电♥话♥
monitor calls over the zone.
或许能抓个现行
Maybe we catch 'em in the act.
这如同大海捞针
Maybe we find a needle in a haystack.
这个城市里最脆弱的人
the most vulnerable people in the city.
我们抓捕的这伙人盯上了
We're dealing with a crew that's preying on
我知道 我同情他们
I know and I feel bad for 'em,
但是我们有太多事要做
but we got a lot going on.
如果他们不和我们合作...
If they're not gonna work with us--
我们的职责是找到解决办法
It's our job to find a way.
等等 现在有个全城通告
Wait--wait, there's a call going over city-wide right now.
可能发生了武装抢劫
Possible armed robbery in progress
据称小村镇里有人开枪
saying shots fired in the Little Village.
好的 我们去看看吧
Okay, so let's roll on this.
有点团队的样子
As a team.
-发生了什么 -一对夫妻经营的小店
- What happened? - Mom and pop joint.
男主人被一枪打穿喉咙
Pop caught a bullet to the throat.
卡洛斯·科托 他是店主
Carlos Coto. He's the owner.
目击者称有两个人闯入
Waitress said two guys showed up,
让所有人趴在地上
told everybody to hit the floor,
然后开始射击
and then they started shooting.
-她能认出来是谁吗 -他们带着面具
- She make an ID? - They were wearing masks.
目击者称抢劫犯走的时候
Hey, this witness said the robbers grabbed a hostage
绑♥架♥了一名人♥质♥ 是名女性
on the way out-- a woman.
他能描述一下吗
He give a description?
是一名年轻的白种人 牛仔夹克
Yes, young Caucasian, denim jacket,
绝对不是这个社区周围的人
definitely not from the neighborhood.
劫匪开了一辆蓝色的本♥田♥汽车
Pulled into a blue Honda.
好的 去大街上找找其他目击者
All right, let's hit the streets
看看这蓝色的本♥田♥车
look for witnesses. See if any blue Hondas
有没有出现在监控上
show up on surveillance cams.
技术组在门那边找到了一把遥控钥匙
Crime techs found a key fob by the door.
去看看
Let's go.
五十步别笑百步
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
这人就是起诉芝加哥警♥察♥局的那个人
This is the same guy who sued the Chicago Police Department.
-埃文·吉克莱斯特 -是我
- Evan Gilchrist? - Yeah.
汉克·博伊特警长 芝加哥警♥察♥局
Sergeant Hank Voight, Chicago PD.
我们能进去吗
You mind if we come in?
你们来干什么
W-what is this all about?
我们发现了一辆你名下的宝马车
Well, we found a BMW registered to you
停在了小村镇的停车场里
in a parking lot in Little Village.
那是犯罪现场
It's at the scene of a crime.
这是我女儿的车
Yeah, that's my daughter's car.
她在吗
Is she here?
到底发生了什么
Look, what the hell is going on?
我们认为她可能被绑♥架♥了
We think she may have been abducted.
什么
What?
芝加哥警署 第六季第三集
所以他们把瓦莱丽带上车
So they dragged Valerie into a car
然后开走了 这就是你们知道的全部吗
and drove away, and that's all you know?
目前是这样的
Well, at the moment, yes,
但是我们仍在搜集线索
but we're still gathering information.
我来问问你这个墨西哥卷饼小店开在一个
Let me ask you, this taco joint in Little Village, that's in
挺破的社区里 你知道她为什么去吗
a pretty rough neighborhood. Any idea why she might be there?
她是个吃货 所以她跑遍全城
Yeah, she's a foodie. So she travels
只为找到那些舌尖上的异域美食
all over the city looking for dives
然后发博客 写评测
with exotic cuisines and she blogs about it.
有些社区我警告过她 让她别去
I warned her about some of these neighborhoods.
我们需要你批准我们
All right, we're gonna need consent
调查瓦莱丽的所有电子设备
to search all of Valerie's electronic devices.
好吧 我把密♥码♥给你们
Yeah, I'll give you her passwords.
她的社交网络我一直盯得很紧
I keep tabs on her social media.
你盯得这么紧是有什么原因吗
Is there any reason that you're monitoring her so closely?
她是我的独生女 所以我宁愿
Yeah, she's my only child, so I tend to err
保护过度也不愿她出事
on the side of over-protection.
我知道当有人失踪的时候
Look, I know when someone goes missing
获救窗口期非常短
there's only a short window now.
我手下有四百名雇员 我能接触到
I have 400 employees. I have access
各种数据 我能帮你们
to all kinds of data. I can help here--
我明白您很紧张 但您最应该做的
I understand the impulse, but the best thing you can do
就是什么都不要做 让我们来查案
right now is just sit back, let us do our jobs.
一旦有人联♥系♥你 就要马上通知我们
Anyone contacts you, you call us right away.
警长 我能和你谈谈吗
Sergeant, can I just talk to you for a second?
好 怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
你应该知道我资助了
You know I'm the one who financed
警务透明倡议项目
the Police Transparency Initiative.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我只是想确保我的政♥治♥立场
Well, I just want to make sure my politics
不会妨碍到你们公正执法
don't get in the way of you doing your job.
希望你用一切办法
Doing everything you can to,
务必找到我女儿
please, find my daughter.
警长
Sarge.
不要关机 保持联♥系♥
Just leave your phone on, please.
我们刚刚追踪到了瓦莱丽的手♥机♥
We just got a ping on Valerie's cell phone.
我们在车里找到了瓦莱丽的手♥机♥ 警长
We found Valerie's phone in the car, Sarge.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表