Nearest bus is a lot further.
好 那就联♥系♥公共交通系统
All right, so loop in mass transit.
我们要仔细检查方圆五英里范围内的
Let's look at every piece of CTA security footage
每一段交管局监控录像
within a five mile radius.
停下
Stop.
就在那里 那家伙
Right there, that guy.
绿色夹克 秃头 放大
Green jacket, bald. Zoom in.
好 时间跟我们的时间线吻合
Okay, the time stamp is consistent with our timeline.
是在我们发现货车之前45分钟
That's 45 minutes before we found the van.
-好 倒回去 -嗯
- Okay, rewind. - Yeah.
这就是凶手
That's our killer.
等等 从他进来的时候开始放
Hang on, back it up to when he entered.
好
Yeah.
他用的是交通卡
He's using a Ventra card.
没错 如果他用信♥用♥卡♥乘地铁
Right, and if he's using a credit card to pay for it,
我们就抓住这个混♥蛋♥了
we got this son of a bitch.
打印一份发到楼上去
Send a print out upstairs.
警长 收到了吗
Sarge, got it?
这是史蒂文·索耶的车管所记录
This is Steven Sawyer's DMV.
他就是在地铁站
He's the guy from the L station
用交通卡的那家伙
who used the Ventra card.
体重 身高和身材都相同
Same height, weight, build.
我们跟基斯·史汀生做了个面部识别
We did a photo array with Keith Stinson.
他认出他就是夜店那个可疑的家伙
He ID'd him as the creepy guy from the club.
这就是我们要找的人 警长
That's our guy, Sarge.
好 我们找到他了
Okay, we got eyes on him?
还没 我给他工作的地方打了个电♥话♥摸情况
Not yet. I put in a covert call to his workplace.
他们说他一整天都没来公♥司♥
They said he's out of the office all day
我还打给了他的手♥机♥供应商
and I called his cell provider.
他们说他的电♥话♥一小时之内就要停机了
They said they're gonna have his phone up within the hour
只能做紧急定位
for an emergency ping.
我们还有其他关于他的信息吗
What do we know about him?
离婚 商业地♥产♥商
A divorced commercial realtor
在格伦维尤有处不错的房♥子 没有负债
with a nice crib in Glenview, no sheet.
他三年前搬到了匹兹堡
He moved to Pittsburgh about three years ago
正好是凶杀案停止的时候
right when the killings stopped.
让我猜猜 他又搬回来了
Oh, let me guess, he moved back.
大约三个月前
About three months ago.
去他的房♥子看看 警长
Hit his house, Sarge.
不行 得先找到他把莱克茜藏在哪里
No, not until we figure out where he's hiding Lexie.
他会起疑心 有可能会杀了她
He gets spooked, he might kill her.
我们已经对他的奔驰车发出了通缉警报
We got a BOLO lodged for his Mercedes
要求只要有人看到就立即联络情报组
with a directive to contact Intelligence immediately on sight,
先不采取警方行动
no police action.
伙计们 我们找到它了
Guys, we got a hit.
在伊利市区 靠近河边的地方
Downtown on Erie, somewhere near the river.
好 伯吉斯 阿特沃特
All right, Burgess, Atwater,
你们在他的房♥子那儿守着
you sit on his house.
我们去那个地址
We'll hit the address.
这家伙就在那儿慢悠悠地喝红酒
This guy is just in here sipping wine.
这是在开玩笑吗
You got to be kidding me.
我觉得我们就该上去堵他 老大
I say we make him choke on it, boss.
我知道你不想让他起疑心什么的
I know you don't want to spook him or anything,
但也许我们直接走进去跟他聊聊
but maybe we just go in there and give him a talking to
就能马上把这事给了了
and get this thing done right now.
不行
No.
我们要耐心等待
We stay patient,
把跟踪器放到他车上 跟着他找到莱克茜
put the tracker on the car, and follow him to Lexie.
海莉 行动
Hailey, do your thing.
该死 我们被挡住了
Son of a bitch. We lost the eye.
海莉 马上离开那儿
Hailey, get out of there right now.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, miss?
什么事
Yeah?
你住在这附近吗
Do you live around here?
不是 我只是过来和朋友吃个饭
No, I'm just meeting some friends for dinner.
我有点绕晕了
I'm a little turned around.
你知道走哪条路上艾森豪威尔高速最近吗
Do you know the best way to get on the Eisenhower?
入口就在这条街的尽头
On ramp is at the end of this street.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
好吧 听着 跟踪器没戏了
All right, listen up. Tracker is a no go.
我们只能用老办法一直跟着他
We're gonna follow him old school with the long eye
但我们与他保持平行
but we parallel.
我不想让他发现
I don't want to heat him up.
-你觉得他发现我了 -等一下就知道了
- You think he made me? - One way to find out.
我接到海莉了
I got Hailey.
我们跟在后面 和你们保持平行向西区开
We'll hold the tail and stay parallel to the West.
我们看到索耶了 他刚刚停车
We got eyes on Sawyer. He just pulled up.
他下车了 没有其他人驶过
He's getting out of his car. Nobody drive by.
他走进了一幢五层楼的房♥子
He's walking into a five-story building.
地址是埃斯顿大道4511号♥
Address is 4511 Elston.
收到 所有人留在原地 等我命令
Copy. Everybody stand fast. Wait for my order.
5021小队 你们帮我查个地址的产权人
5021 squad, I need you to run an address for ownership.
埃斯顿大道4511号♥
4511 Elston Avenue.
这里是5021小队 产权人是露娜船运
5021, we show it being owned by Luna Shipping.
没有有效的营业执照
There's no active licenses
而且这幢房♥子很多年前就在出♥售♥了
and the building's been up for sale for a year.
收到 杰 你的确切位置在哪里
Copy. Jay, what's your exact position?
在空地上 东南方 他的四点钟方向
In the lot, southeast, at his four o'clock.
在你对面
Opposite side of you.
好的 我派亚当去你那边
All right, I'm sending Adam your way.
我要你进入这幢房♥子 不被人发现
I need you to get inside the building unnoticed,
试着找找莱克茜
try to get eyes on Lexie.
收到 警长
Copy that, Sarge.
等等 按兵不动 待命
Wait, hold up, hold up. Stand down.
凶案组来了
Homicide's on the scene.
多纳休 你来这干什么
Donahue, what the hell are you doing here?
服从命令 刚从局里过来
Following orders. Just came from the station.
现在怎么办 头儿
What's the play, boss?
行动 拿下那家伙
We're burned. Let's take him.
你待在这里
You stay on the perimeter.
我得活捉这个禽兽
I need this son of a bitch alive.
行 没问题
All right, you got it.
别动 一切都结束了
Do not move. It's over.
举起手来
Get your hands up.
行 别开枪
Hey. Okay, easy.
莱克茜在哪
Where's Lexie?
谁是莱克茜
Who's Lexie?
跪在地上
On your knees now!
如果你开枪 就永远找不到她了
If you shoot me, you'll never find her.
跪在地上
Get on your knee--
他往南去了 不要
He's heading south. Do not--
不
No!
别动 警♥察♥
Freeze, police!
莱克茜在哪
Where's Lexie?
她在哪
Where is she?
莱克茜在哪
Where's Lexie?
她在哪
Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
巡逻队和K-9小队把整个地方都搜遍了
Patrol and K-9 already swept the whole place.
没找到她
There's no sign of her.
我联♥系♥了索耶办公室 他们管理这幢大楼
I called Sawyer's office. They manage the building.
他在这工作是合法的
He was actually working here legit.
我说了让你原地待命
Hey, hey, I told you to hold the perimeter.
我们都知道他在里面
We all knew he was inside.
-但我说了待命 -他伸手去拿枪
- But I said stand down. - He went for a gun.
我让你不要开枪
I told you do not shoot!
你没资格告诉我什么时候开枪
And you don't tell me when to shoot.
警长 消消气 我们还有别的选择
Sarge. Come on. We still got options.
-没人打算放弃 -你说得对我们不会放弃
- Nobody's giving up. - You're damn right we're not!
头儿 我试着解锁索耶的电♥话♥但没成功
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表