谢谢
Thank you.
不会防守的那个是你的人吗
That's your man right there not locking up?
他不会防守
He don't lock up good.
再传给他 传给他
Feed him again. Feed him again.
就这样
There you go.
跳起来
Got him off his feet...
漂亮
Swisher Sweet.
看见了吗 我喜欢 文斯
You see that? I like that, Vance.
比赛后来找我 我有话跟你说
Talk to me after the game, I got something for you.
-好 回见 -好
- All right, see ya. - All right.
文斯 你好吗 我是凯文
Yo, Vance, what up? Kev.
你好吗 你是哪个队的
What's up? Uh, who you with?
芝城火炉
Chi-Town Burners.
我们送你的 孩子
From us to you, boy.
街上都在讨论
You know, the streets been talking about
一个有天赋的15岁控球后卫
a 15-year old PG that's making noise.
我得亲自来看看你
I had to check you out for myself.
-你不错 兄弟 -谢谢
- You nice, bro. - Thank you.
火炉是个好球队
Burner's a good team.
我们还不错 但可以更强
Oh, we ain't bad, but we could be better.
打算招二十个新球员
Looking to bring in 20 new players.
下个月选拔赛 邀请制的
Tryouts are next month, and it's invite only.
我看上你了 兄弟 你可以打成年赛
I'm looking at you, bro. You could play up a age group.
不如你把号♥码输到我手♥机♥里
So how 'bout you lock your number in my phone?
-好的 -我很快就会给你正式邀请
- All right. - I'll shoot you a official invite real soon.
有车回家吗
You got a ride?
冷死了 孩子 寒风刺骨
Cold as hell, boy, the hawk is kicking.
-我送你 -好的 兄弟
- I gotchu. - All right, man.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Appreciate you. - Yeah.
兄弟 就像我总跟我弟弟说的
Yo, man, like I always tell my little brother,
尽情玩 拼命努力
play hard, work harder.
明白吗
You feel?
-你没问题的 -谢谢你 先生
- You gonna be all good. - Thank you, sir.
叫我凯文 兄弟
Call me Kev, bro.
-保重 兄弟 -你也是
- Take it easy, bro. - You too.
你和我弟弟在一起干什么
What are you doing with my brother?
你弟弟
Your brother?
你到底在说什么 老兄
Man, what the hell are you even talking about, man?
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
我是美国大学协会的球探 我刚刚在看文斯投篮
I scout for the AAU program, and I was watching Vance hoop.
好吗 那小子有水平
All right? That boy got skills.
我刚刚在跟他聊 载他回家
I was chopping it up with him. I gave him a ride home.
懂吗 我怎么可能知道他是你亲戚
All right? How was I 'posed to know he was related to you?
你现在是教练了吗 台球骗子先生
So, you a coach now, Mr. Pool Hustler?
伙计 我是球探 我有教练
Dude, I'm a scout, and I got a coach.
我有大学关系 我可以介绍他们给你
I got college connections, and I can introduce you to 'em
只要你把枪从我脖子上拿开
if you get this damn gun off of my neck.
我要见他 这个教练
I wanna meet him, this coach...
我和我弟弟要见他
me and my brother.
一小时内安排好
Set it up in one hour.
如果他不是真的 或者你在耍我
If he ain't legit or you playing with me...
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
一小时后见
I'll see you in an hour.
罗林斯教练很老派 兄弟
Coach Rollins old school, man.
没错 文斯
That's right, Vance.
我要求投入 卓越和尊敬
I demand commitment, excellence, and respect.
但照我说的做 你会得到回报
But you do what I ask, you'll reap the benefits.
对 教练确实能把孩子弄进大学
Yeah, Coach gets kids into college for a fact.
而且如果你足够优秀 能进篮球联赛
And if you're good enough, The League.
现在我有四个弟弟在NBA打球
Yeah, I got four young brothers playing for the NBA right now,
加在一起每年赚三千七百万美元
making a total of $37 million a year.
你觉得你能帮我弟弟更进一步吗
You think you can help my brother get into the next level?
-我会尽最大努力 -太疯狂了
- I will try my hardest. - Crazy.
我只能保证这么多
And that's all that I'll promise.
因为说到底 都由文斯说了算
'Cause at the end of the day, it's all up to Vance.
那行
All right then.
达里尔 很高兴见到你
Daryl, pleasure to meet you.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
文斯 很期待与你合作
Vance, I look forward to working with you.
谢谢 回见 教练
Thank you. See you, Coach.
-保重 兄弟 -好的
- Take it easy, dawg. - All right.
教练 谢谢 因为我知道你平时不这么干
Coach, appreciate you, 'cause I know this ain't really your speed.
听着 你照顾我外甥
Look, you took care of my nephew,
我很乐意回报
and I'm more than happy to return the favor,
但我们现在扯平了吧
but, uh, we're all good now?
-没错 -好的
- All good. - All right.
大伙 我有好消息
Yo, yo. I got good news.
我和达里尔说定了
Me and Daryl are solid.
今晚在他的酒吧吃饭
We're doing dinner tonight at his bar.
好 那让我们想法好好利用
All right, so, let's figure out a way to exploit
这个新招的线人
this newfound trust.
凯文 不如你把我作为买♥♥家介绍
Kev, why don't you intro me as a buyer?
不行 他不接受圈子外的买♥♥家
No, he doesn't sell to outside dealers at all.
他的销♥售♥网络很紧密 并不想扩张
He's got a tight network, not looking to expand.
或者我们可以换个角度
Or we could come at it from the other end.
我们做他的卖♥♥家而不是买♥♥家
We could sell to him rather than buy from him.
我喜欢你的思路
I like the way you think,
但这也行不通
but that's not gonna work either.
他有个很中意的卖♥♥家
He's got a supplier that he likes a lot.
老兄 那真是无解了
Man, solution without a problem.
行 那我们就制♥造♥麻烦
All right, so we create the problem.
我去打个电♥话♥
I'll make a call.
我能完全从你那拿走
I will take it off your plate so completely
然后放我这 让你脑袋都晕
and put it on mine, it'll make your head spin.
汉克 过来 好兄弟
Hey, Hank. Hey, come here, will you?
也许你能帮我
Maybe you can help me with this.
我俩开心着呢
Having a heck of a time.
什么 帮什么
What--help with what?
说服雷公开支持我做市长
Convincing Ray here to publicly endorse me for Mayor.
雷很有主见 不需要我说服
Ray's his own man. Doesn't need any input from me.
我一直说 老兄 你这名声对我不利
I keep telling you, man, you're bad for my brand.
虽然我还凑合喜欢你
Even though I like you, more or less,
但我决不可能告诉任何人
there ain't no way in hell I can tell anyone,
更别说支持你这小白脸了
let alone endorse your white ass.
所以别说了
So, please, stop asking.
雷
Oh, Ray.
我永远不会停止问你 宝贝
I can't stop asking you, baby.
同一头牛身上的肉 不是吗
Cut from the same cloth, huh?
-是啊 -看看
- Yes. - Oh, look at that.
我该走了 晚饭前我还得去见三个市参议员
Time for me to go. I got three more aldermen to hit before dinner.
希望他们不像你这样有种族偏见
Hopefully they're not as racist as your ass.
祝好
All the best.
汉克
Hank.
我猜你和凯尔顿不那么亲近
I take it you and Kelton aren't too close.
不
Nah.
我就是不喜欢政♥治♥家
I just don't like politicians.
是啊
Yeah.
他们的上家叫弗兰科·维蒂兹 住在皮尔森
Their supplier, his name is Franco Vertiz, lives in Pilsen.
过去一周都在墨西哥
He's been in Mexico the past week.
但我从不放弃 汉克
But I never give up, Hank.
我就是继续挖啊挖 直到我挖到金子
I just keep digging and digging until I find gold
而这个 我的朋友 可是纯金
and this, my friend, is pure gold.
这是弗兰科藏♥毒♥点的地址
The address to Franco's stash house.
-真的吗 -没错
- Ready? - Yeah.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD.
把榔头放下 把榔头放下
Hey, put the hammer down. Put the hammer down.
举起手 举起手 过来
Manos, manos. Come towards me.
请说西班牙语
Espa?ol, por favor.
把手放在柜子上
Put your hands on the counter.
-转过身去 -过来
- Turn around. - Hey, come here.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表