As soon as Antonio calls with a location,
我们就快速静默行动
we move in quick, steady, silent.
出发
Let's go.
我们就位了
We're in position.
西边 第33大街和诺马尔路口
West side, 33rd and Normal.
收到 刚到北边
All right, copy that. Just below the north side.
好的 我们一拿到位置就行动
All right, as soon as we get the location, teams move out.
谁先到就谁行动
You get there first, you hit it.
安东尼奥 你准备好了吗
All right, Antonio, you set?
可以了 设备已开启
We're good to go. Wire's up.
现在只要丹尼尔开机
All right, now, when Daniel turns his phone on,
屏幕上就会
longitude and latitude
直接显示出他的经纬度
will come up on the screen instantly,
但你需要尽量
but you need to keep Daniel on the phone
拖着丹尼尔
as long as possible.
-如果他关机 -我明白
- If he shuts the phone off-- - I understand it.
听我说
Look...
对你这两个孩子来说
You're doing the right thing
你这么做是对的
for both your children.
没有什么对的事
There is no right thing.
还有两分钟 准备行动
Two minutes out. Be ready to move.
杰
Jay.
你不要去
You're not coming.
什么
What?
把你的钥匙和对讲机给她
Give her your keys and your two-way.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
这样是最好的 杰 钥匙和对讲机
It's for the best, Jay. Keys and the two-way.
这事跟你的关系太密切了 杰
You're too close to this, Jay.
这到底是什么意思
The hell does that mean?
他是你♥爸♥爸 我什么都没说
He's your dad. I didn't say anything--
你一点都不了解我爸爸
You don't know anything about my dad.
-我也不想装理解 -不 你只看到
- I'm not pretending to. - No, you're just projecting
父女问题害你做错了事
whatever daddy-daughter crap got you screwed up.
行了 我不想做你的出气筒了
Okay, I'm done being your punching bag.
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your damn keys!
对讲机
Two-way.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
丹尼
Danny?
你说过如果我需要帮忙 你会帮我的
You said if I needed help that you would help.
现在我需要你帮忙
I need help.
-你带你的无线电没 -带了
- Did you bring your radio? - Yeah.
你不能用警用频率
You're not gonna get a police frequency.
-没问题 -如果他中枪了
- That's all right. - If he's shot,
他们会需要一辆救护车 如果在追车的话
they're gonna need an ambo, if they're in pursuit,
他们可能会关闭交通
they're gonna shut down traffic.
救护车26号♥ 成年女性
Ambo 26, adult female,
呼吸困难 拉辛街6♥4♥00号♥
short of breath, 6♥4♥00 Racine.
这是恩格尔伍德的频率 切换到主频率
You're on Englewood. Switch to Main.
向左转到底
Turn it all the way to the left.
救护车62号♥ 引擎83号♥ 这里出了意外
Ambo 62, Engine 83, we got a pin-in accident.
迪尔本街和门罗街 多名受害者
Dearborn and Monroe, multiple victims.
芝加哥警署没有回应
CPD not responding.
他们接到了密歇根桥附件一位警官助理的电♥话♥
They got an officer assistance call near the Michigan Bridge.
一号♥小队 北方大道湖滩发生疑似溺水
Squad One, possible drowning North Avenue Beach.
芝加哥警署建议封闭斯滕森街
Be advised we got Stenson being closed off by CPD
交管局正在重新安排瓦克街和哥伦布街的路线
and CTA is rerouting at Wacker and Columbus.
救护车6♥4♥号♥ 1800小组
Ambo 6♥4♥, Unit 1800,
芝加哥警署局长梅尔杜
CPD Commander Meldune
要求你在密歇根桥待命
requesting you stand by at Michigan.
接到报告发现此地区有一名持枪的西班牙男子
Reports of an armed Hispanic male in the area.
是他 他在逃跑
That's him. He's running.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我是凯利·西弗莱德副队 消防局的
Lieutenant Kelly Severide, CFD.
-这里发生了什么 -有一名持枪男子 但是
- What's happening? - Man with a gun, but hey--
发现罪犯的行踪了吗
We got eyes on the offender?
还没 他最后被目击时正在徒步往东走
No. Last seen on foot headed eastbound,
-但情报组那边 -我就是情报组的
- but Intelligence-- - I'm Intelligence.
-把你的无线电给我 -我的无线电
- Give me your radio. - My radio?
把无线电给我 伙计
Give me your radio, man.
-凯利 -我们没事 去找他吧
- Kelly. - We're good, just find him.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
哥伦布街及北部水域
Columbus and North Water.
1811, 12, 13, 16, 19
梅尔杜局长
per 1800 commander Meldune.
需要你们立刻前往瓦克街和迪尔本街
Need you to head over to Wacker and Dearborn.
5021I 派一些人登桥
5021 Ida, get me a couple guys up on the bridge.
我看到两个小组上去了
I see two units up there.
让他们封锁北边
Tell them to shut down Northbound.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
让开 快让开
Out of my way. Out of my way.
让开
Out of my way!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
拜托
Please.
救救我 拜托了
Help me, please.
拜托了
Please.
求求你
Please!
救我
Help me!
我想见见我的父亲
I wanna see my father...
这里是5021G 紧急情况
This--this is 5021 George, emergency.
发生交火
Shots fired.
犯人被击中 需要救护车
Offender down. Need an ambo.
瓦克街和哥伦布街地下隧♥道♥
Lower Wacker and Columbus.
尽量为他寻求帮助 救救他
Just try to get him some help. Get him help.
收到
Copy that.
那是杰 那是杰
That's Jay. That's Jay.
5021H 警官中枪
5021 Henry! Officer down!
重复 警官中枪 瓦克街和哥伦布街地下隧♥道♥
I repeat, officer down. Lower Wacker and Columbus.
给我们找辆救护车来 杰
Get us an ambulance. Jay?
你还好吗
You okay?
拜托
Come on!
-子弹没有穿过去 -海利 发生了什么
- It didn't go through. - Hailey, what's going on?
子弹没有穿过去 没事
It didn't go through. It's okay.
杰 杰 呼吸 呼吸
Jay, Jay, breathe, breathe.
好了 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
各位 你们能封锁街道吗
Guys! Can you block off the street?
无论如何让救护车开进来 现在
Do whatever you gotta do to get an ambulance in, now!
-行吗 -收到
- All right? - Copy that!
好了
Okay.
没事了
Okay.
杰 你听到我说的话了吗
Jay, do you hear me?
明白了吗
You understand?
明白了
Yeah.
你还是得去医院检查一下有没有内伤
I still need you to go to Med to check for internal.
你肋骨没断 子弹没有打伤任何地方
You have no broken ribs. The bullet didn't hit anything.
第二颗子弹从你身侧穿过的子弹是贯穿伤
The second bullet that got your side was a through and through.
淤伤会很难熬
Bruising's gonna be a bitch, though.
等你放松下来之后
That pain'll knock you backwards
痛感会席卷而来的
once the edge wears off.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
算你走了狗屎运
Damn lucky.
不 你不许说话
No. You are done talking.
不许
I mean done.
你会死的
You should be dead.
明白吗
Do you get that?
你不能违反我的直接命令
You do not disobey a direct order from me.
我不管你有多愤怒
I don't care how angry you are.
你在哀悼 你痛彻心扉
You're mourning, grieving--
我不在乎你的整个家庭
man, I don't care if your whole damn family
是不是刚刚才被谋杀
just got murdered.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表