What does that mean?
你要睁一只眼闭一只眼
You look the other way.
放了安德烈·格里芬
You release Andre Griffin.
滚出我的办公室
Get the hell out of my office.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢前来
Thank you. Thanks for coming.
我听说格里芬的事了 就猜你会来这里
Hey, I heard about Griffin. I thought you might be here.
-别挡路 -冷静点 算了
- Get out of my way. - Calm down, let it go.
你打算就这么算了 是吗
You gotta let it go, all right?
就是他们这帮禽兽向凯文扣了扳机
It might as well have been them that shot Kevin.
-凯文会没事的 -这不是重点
- Kevin's gonna be all right. - That's not the point.
我知道 你以为我希望这样
I know, you think I like this?
在公众场合与他们对质只会让你颜面尽失
Calling them out in public makes you look bad.
这两个人比十个格里芬都危险
These two are more dangerous than ten Griffins.
我们得以智取胜 耐心等待
So, we gotta be smart, and we gotta be patient.
放长线钓大鱼
We're playing the long game here.
这就是芝加哥
This is Chicago.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表