See you later.
好
Yeah.
雷
Ray?
我们拿到了卡曼的凶案认罪录音
Well, I got a full confession of murder from Kamen on the wire.
他承认胁迫犯罪
He admits coercion.
好的 那我们可以把这个动机告诉媒体
Okay, so we can release that motive to the press, uh,
然后这样可以为萨格斯正名了
it should be enough to clear Suggs' name
并保证他的退休金
and guarantee his pension.
不 不会 我不喝
Uh, no, it won't be. I'm not staying.
那段录音也涵盖了萨格斯的参与
The conversation also covers Suggs' involvement.
他帮助孩子们策划闯入屋子的细节
He helped the kids plan the break-ins in detail.
你是在说
Are you telling me
你做了和我要求完全相反的事情吗
that you're doing the complete opposite of what I asked?
那段录音能洗清孩子们的嫌疑
The conversation on that wire clears those boys,
让我能跟助理检察官谈个好条件
it allows me to get them a good deal with the ASA.
他们是好孩子
They're good kids,
他们值得一个从良的机会
they deserve the chance to become good men.
他们能得到什么机会
Yeah, what kind of chance are they gonna get?
检察官给了什么条件
What's the boys' deal?
一年或两年 虽然还是少管所
Got a year or two, but, I mean, it's JISC but--
少管所很难熬
JISC is hard.
尽管有人看管着 他们也会经历地狱
Even if they're by the console, they're gonna catch hell.
我很抱歉 雷 真的
I'm sorry, Ray. Really.
汉克
Hank.
我会安排他们去莱克县少管所
I'm gonna get them into Lake County Juvenile,
那里好点
it's better.
也许待六个月
Probably do six,
出来后有个好机会
get out, get the chance.
给我们两杯一样的
Let's get two more of the same.
我也许是真货呢 汉克
I might just be the real deal, Hank.
也许
Maybe.
所以萨格斯和他们一起计划抢劫
So Suggs was planning the burglaries with them?
我想他只是想保护那些孩子
I think he thought he was protecting them.
确保没人受伤
He was making sure no one got hurt.
嗯 但这些细节不会改变案情
Right, but that's a detail that won't better much.
你确定想自己来
You sure you wanna do this?
博登和我 我们带她来这的 但是
I mean, Boden and I, we--we got her here but...
她不太想来和你谈
She wasn't too happy to come talk to you.
我没法怪她
I can't blame her.
她肯定会说些不好听的话
She's gonna give you a hard time.
没关系
Yeah, that's okay.
我想
I wanted to--
从21分局拿些东西来给她和萨格斯的孩子们
bring the collection from 21 for her and Suggs' kids and...
我想告诉她 他就是她心目中的那个人
I want to tell her that he was exactly who she thought he was.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表