You want to be upfront?
我需要从你这里得到的是这样一个案子
All I need from you is a case
我可以站在讲台上
where I can stand in front of podium
说"萨格斯是个好人
and say "Suggs was a good man,
"一个将会得到全额退休金的人
"A man who's getting his full pension,
"一个芝加哥消防局以及芝加哥警♥察♥局
"A man who has the backing of Chicago Fire,
全力支持的人"
and the Chicago Police Departments."
这就是我最直接的表达了
And that is about as upfront as I can be.
如果我们回到那房♥间里
If we go back in that room,
那孩子会指证自己杀了人
that kid's gonna incriminate himself for murder.
-或者他会认罪 -虚假认罪
- Or he's gonna confess. - Falsely.
行了 你怎么能知道
Come on, you can't know that.
他不会杀人的
He's not a killer.
我觉得他们俩都不会
I don't think either of them are.
艾丹的手♥机♥把他定位在了那个区域里
Okay, look, Aidan's phone puts him in the area
我们还从他身上缴获了一把九毫米手♥枪♥
and we recovered a 9mm on him.
我觉得他不会扣动扳机的
I don't think he's capable of pulling a trigger.
我看见了你们没看见的事 你得相信我
I saw something you didn't see, you got to trust me.
我们能确定的是那孩子在说谎
What we know for sure is the kid's lying.
萨格斯自愿地交出了钥匙
Suggs was willingly handing off that key.
问题是为什么
The question is why?
谁是和那孩子一伙的
And who's the kid working with?
警长 我们快有突破了
Sarge, we're close to something.
我们把花♥园♥里所有的男孩做了比对
We did a crosscheck of all the boys in the Garden
找出其中在过去两年被抓过的人
who've been popped in the last two years,
十五岁及以下的 克里斯·霍华德跳了出来
15 and under. And a Chris Howard kicks out.
他和艾丹住在同一片街区
He lives on the same block as Aidan,
有一辆绿色的丰田凯美瑞
and there's a green Toyota Camry
登记在他姑姑名下
registered to his aunt's name.
与最后一起入室盗窃案里看见的
That's the same make and model
厂牌和型号♥完全一样
seen at the last burglary.
这只是个感觉吗
Okay, so is it just a feeling?
对
Yeah.
那我们去跟克里斯聊聊
Well, let's talk to this Chris.
找个僻静点的地方 非正式地
Do it someplace quiet, off the record,
谁也不做记录
no one writes anything down.
希望你们是对的
Let's hope you're right.
走吧
Let's go.
克里斯
Chris?
别担心 没有人告密
Yeah, don't worry. Nobody snitched, okay?
我们是通过警♥察♥的侦破工作找到你们俩的
We found you both through police work.
我们来这做什么
Why the hell are we down here?
你们来这里做什么
Why are you here?
因为这里是萨格斯被杀的地方
'Cause that's where Suggs was killed.
萨格斯死了
Suggs is dead?
不错 萨格斯死了
Yeah, Suggs is dead.
你们来这里还有个原因
The other reason you're down here
是因为这里没有监控录音设备 也没有警♥察♥
is 'cause there's no cameras, no recordings, no cops.
所以我们哪说哪了
So what you say here stays here.
我已经告诉过你我会...
Look, I already told you that I would--
我会写下来并且...
I would write it down and--
艾丹我知道 我记得你说过的
Yeah, I know, Aiden. I remember what you said.
可我觉得你没明白 听好了
Now I don't think you get it, Okay? Listen.
萨格斯是个芝加哥救火队员
Suggs was a Chicago firefighter,
他为这座城市奉献出他的生命
he dedicated his life to this city.
相信我 这座城市也会倾其所有来
And believe me, this city is dedicating everything it has
侦破他的案子
to clearing his murder.
而现在呢 你们俩正要成为
And right now, you two are about to end up
倾力侦破案件的对象
on the wrong end of that dedication,
听明白了吗
you understand?
我说的是终身监禁
I'm talking about life in prison.
我可以告诉你们我所知道的
I'm gonna tell you what I know.
我知道萨格斯把钥匙给了你们
I know Suggs gave you that key.
我知道那些入室盗窃是你们俩干的
I know you two committed those burglaries,
我知道萨格斯想要退出不干 结果他死了
I know Suggs wanted out, and he ended up dead.
可我不知道是为了什么
What I don't know is why.
我认识很多像萨格斯那样的人
I've known a lot of guys like Suggs,
他们只是想一心帮助别人
guys who just want to help people for a living.
像这样的一个人 一个好人 是不可能
There's no way a man like that, a good man,
明知道你们要去干什么 还把钥匙
is gonna give you that key, knowing what you're gonna
要拿它做什么 除非有非常合理的原因
to do with it, unless he had a damn good reason.
没错 我们想知道原因
That's right, and we want to know what's the reason,
所以 是你逼他的吗
so...you force him?
-什么 -是你逼他这样做的吗
- What? - Did you make him do it?
-没有人被逼做任何事 -好 那为什么
- Nobody forced anything-- - All right, then why?
-艾丹 住口 -如果你撒谎
- Aidan, stop! - If you're lying
是为了保护他 这说明你知道他是个好人
to protect him, it means you knew he was a good man.
我当然知道他是个好人 但...
Of course I know he's a good man, but...
那他为什么会把钥匙给你
So why would he give you the key?
我们没别的选择
It's not like we had a choice!
艾丹 你这样帮不了我们
Aidan, you're not helping us!
我也不想害我们 兄弟 我们完了
I'm not hurting us either, bro, it's over!
-你什么意思 -好吧 他死了
- What do you mean? - Okay? He's dead!
都是因为我们
That's 'cause of us.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
听着 萨格斯已经试过了所有别的办法
Look, Suggs tried everything else, y'all.
只是 只是让事情变得更糟
It was--it only made it worse.
我们不想伤害任何人
We weren't ever going to hurt anybody.
我们只是打算抢几个地方
We were supposed to rob a couple of places
只要把钱付清就行 就是这样
until we could pay it off, and then that was it.
-付什么钱 -只抢几个地方
- Pay for what? - Just a couple more places,
-就是这样 -到底付什么钱
- and that was it! - Pay for what?
付钱买♥♥我们的自♥由♥
Our freedom!
就是这样 我们只是想花钱买♥♥条出路
That's it. We just-- we're just buying our way out.
公务员
入室抢劫/谋杀
维肖恩·卡曼 他是G公园王帮的打手
Vyshonne Kamen, he's an enforcer for the G Park Lords.
他的工作就是让孩子们听话
It's his job is to keep kids in line.
他的名言是"二十分钟 无遮挡"
He's known for "20, no cover."
如果有孩子不听话
If a kid steps out,
他们就会被毒打二十分钟
they get 20 minutes of a beating.
在过去的六个月里 南区重案组
South Homicide's picked up two 16-year-olds
发现了两个被打死的十六岁孩子
beaten to death in the past six months.
这就是我们在花♥园♥里看到的那个家伙
This is the guy we saw in the Gardens.
艾丹和克里斯从九岁开始
Aidan and Chris got plugged in with Kamen
就跟着卡曼混了
when they were nine.
帮他卖♥♥小包毒品 但是从九岁到十五岁
Ran dime bags, but between 9 and 15, you gotta grow up
他们长大了 那些孩子都不想再做苦役
and neither of those kids are hard.
没错 他们想退出
Right, they wanted out.
艾丹说萨格斯了解他们的情况并提出帮忙
Aidan said Suggs understood and he offered to help them.
所以把钥匙箱钥匙给了他们
So he gave them a lockbox key?
一开始 萨格斯去找卡曼 想跟他谈谈
At first, Suggs went to Kamen, tried to talk to him,
被拒绝了
got shut down.
然后他再回去 给了卡曼一笔钱
Then he went back, offered him money,
三千美元
that's the $3,000.
卡曼告诉他标价是十万
Kamen told him that the price tag was 100 grand.
然后卡曼威胁萨格斯
Then Kamen threatened Suggs,
萨格斯的孩子和那些男孩
Suggs' kids, the boys.
好心办了坏事
Wrong thing for the right reasons.
没错 所以我们觉得卡曼发现了钥匙的事
Right, so we're guessing Kamen found out about the key
发现了多捞一笔的机会
and he saw a much bigger payday,
而萨格斯想逃跑
then Suggs wanted out,
于是卡曼杀了他 从孩子们那里拿走了钥匙
Kamen killed him, took the key from the kids.
好吧 他应该还在花♥园♥
All right, well, he's got to be at the Gardens.
没错 但我们不能抓他
Yeah, but we can't pick him up.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们刚才的所有谈话内容
All we have is a conversation
都是不应该记录在案的
that's supposed to be off record.
那就把这些记录下来
So put it on record.
听着 就算我们把这些记录下来
Look, even if we got it on the record,
把卡曼抓起来 有足够的证据起诉谋杀
brought Kamen in, had enough to charge murder,
我们还是没有胁迫的证据
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表