- Uh, boss? - Yeah?
德鲁说的那些事已经核实过了
Drew Bayless' story checks out.
之前四天他都在獾小屋旅馆
He was at the Badger Lodge for the last four days.
看来他说的是实话
Looks like he's telling the truth.
我拿到了贝利斯住的那栋楼的监控录像
I got surveillance footage from Bayless's building.
接着 能放一下吗
Here, can you run this?
这是三天前的录像
So this is from three days ago.
然后五分钟之后
And then five minutes later.
眼熟吗 警长
Familiar to you, Sarge?
不觉得
I don't think so.
做了面部识别 查到他身份了
Ran facial rec. I got an ID.
好
Okay.
达瑞斯·塔特姆
逮捕记录
持械抢劫已定罪 轻罪
判决去少管所接受矫正
押送至斯泰特维尔监狱服刑10年
于2018年释放
达瑞斯·塔特姆
Darius Tatum.
好吧 我错了 我确实认识他
Okay, I'm wrong. I do know him.
找到他了
Found him.
没错
Yup.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
我逮捕这孩子的时候 他才17岁
I arrested this kid. He was 17.
他在一次持械抢劫案中放哨...
He was lookout on an armed robbery...
我是说 他可能要坐很久牢
I mean, looking at serious time.
我让他开口了
I flipped him.
他帮我们抓住了几个非常恶劣的罪犯
I mean, he helped us put away some very bad people.
我帮他争取了个协议
I got him a deal.
他只要在少管所待六个月
I mean, he was supposed to do six months in juvie,
出来就一笔勾销了
walk away with a clean slate.
这些都没有兑现 老大
That didn't happen, boss.
看起来达瑞斯离开少管所以后
It looks like Darius had a really hard time
经历了一段非常艰难的时间
getting out of the system.
他从少管所直接被送进了斯泰特维尔监狱
He went from juvie straight to Stateville.
他已经被收押了十年
He was incarcerated for ten years.
去年才出狱
He just got out last year.
我告诉你 达瑞斯是个好孩子
Let me tell you something, Darius was a good kid.
他遭遇了一些事情
I mean, something happened to him.
在监狱里头蹲久了
You stay inside long enough,
谁的那点好都被磨没了
it's going to take the good out of anybody.
坐这
Have a seat.
坐下
Sit down.
你有三十秒的时间向我坦白你所知的
You have 30 seconds to tell me everything you know
一切达瑞斯·塔特姆的事
about Darius Tatum.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything.
这套说辞你之前已经玩过了
Hey, you already played that card.
我们有记录显示你去监狱看望过他
We have you on the record visiting him at Stateville.
-那是很久以前了 -不 那不过是去年
- That was a long time ago. - No, that was a year ago.
我们知道他打劫了你家不是随机作案
We know he didn't just rob your house randomly.
他知道你有枪
He knew you had guns.
你是在保护他
You're protecting him.
早就有人应该保护他
Well, somebody should have protected him!
冷静点
Easy. Easy.
没关系
It's okay.
很好
Good.
那跟我聊下吧
So talk to me.
早就有人应该保护他
Somebody should have protected him.
因为他是个好孩子
'Cause he was a good kid
而你们毁了他
and you guys crushed him.
是的
Yeah.
你们毁了他
You crushed him!
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我和达瑞斯的妹妹在一起过 所以认识了他
I used to date Darius's sister, that's how I know him.
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - All right?
他出狱以后 是我照顾着他
When he got out, I took him under my wing.
你教他怎么使用来♥福♥枪♥吗
You taught him how to shoot a rifle?
是教他射击 不是去杀人
Yeah, to shoot but not to kill anybody.
达瑞斯总是想参军
See, Darius always wanted to join the army, man.
那是他的梦想 为他的祖国而战斗
That was his dream, to fight for his country.
看到他的国家对他做出的那些事
I always thought that was ironic,
我总觉得那很讽刺
seeing what his country did to him.
好吧
All right.
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
我两周前见过他
I saw him two weeks ago.
他刚从征兵办公室回来
He just got back from the Recruiting Office.
当然 他被拒了
Of course, they rejected him...
由于之前的重罪记录
On account of his felony.
他特别痛苦
He was in so much pain, man.
失去了希望
He lost his hope.
去他妈妈那里看下
Check with his mother.
有时候他暂住在那
Sometimes he crashes there.
让巡警把他带回家
Get patrol to take him home.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
塔特姆太太 我是汉克·博伊特警长
Mrs. Tatum, I'm Sergeant Hank Voight.
可以开下门吗
Can you open the door, please?
-你的儿子达瑞斯在这吗 -不在
- Is your son Darius here? - No.
你上次见到他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
他一直在朋友家
He's been staying with friends.
两天前他来看过我 但是
He came to visit me two days ago, but
自那之后我就没跟他联♥系♥过了
I haven't talked to him since then.
达瑞斯是向那个法官开枪的人吗
Is Darius the one who shot that judge?
他有提到些什么吗
Did he say something about that?
没有
No,
但他恨安德森法官
but he hated Judge Anderson.
那个把他送进斯泰特维尔监狱的人
He's the one that sent him to Stateville
就在他十八岁生日上
on his 18th birthday.
我没办法阻止这事
I didn't have the means to stop it from happening.
很抱歉事情变成这样
I'm sorry it went down that way.
这什么也没改变
That doesn't change a damn thing.
他值得更好的
He deserved better.
我同意
I agree.
我喜欢达瑞斯
I like Darius.
但现在 全部警方
But right now, the entire police force
都在搜寻他的下落
is out there hunting for him.
能让他活着被捕的最佳方法
Our best shot at finding him alive
就是你帮助我们
is you helping us.
他用过我的电脑
He used my computer.
好的
All right.
好的 我查遍了两天前
All right, I went through the search history
达瑞斯在家时的搜索记录
from two days ago when Darius was here.
他搜索了梅尔文·巴恩斯 知道了他的地址
He googled Melvin Barnes. He got his address.
他搜索了你 汉克·博伊特
He googled you, Hank Voight,
还仔细研究了安德森法官
and he did a deep dive on Judge Anderson.
里面还有一个名字
Now there's one more name here.
迈克尔·维拉德
A Michael Willard,
贝尔蒙特青年管教中心的主管
director of the Belmont Youth Intervention Center.
那是个给让高危孩子就读的职业学校
It's a, uh, trade school for at-risk kids.
好的 给中心打电♥话♥ 给他们个警告
All right, call the center, give them a warning.
已经晚了 警长
You're too late, Sarge.
青年管教中心发生枪击
Shots fired at the Youth Intervention Center.
已被封锁 全城都知道了
It's on lockdown. It's all over city-wide.
让大家跟我们在那碰面
Have the team meet us there.
请让我跟你们一起去 我可以和他聊聊
Please, let me go with you. I can talk to Darius.
-不行 那不可能 -他会听我说的
- No, that is not possible. - He'll listen to me.
我儿子相信过你们
My son trusted you people!
他做了所有你们要求的
He did everything you asked.
要不是因为你 他不会走到现在这一步
He wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for you.
贝尔蒙特青年管教中心
都让开 都让开
Hey, move, move, move! Hey, move!
快点 快点 进去
Come on, come on! Get in, get in!
快点
Come on.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表