把货拿出来吧
Let's see some merchandise.
枪在箱子里
Guns are in the box.
不许动
Don't move!
把手举起来
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hands up!
把手♥机♥拿出来 扔到地上
Take out your phones, drop 'em on the ground!
-好 好 -上车
- All right, all right - In the truck.
把手♥机♥扔到地上 立刻扔到地上
Put your phone on the ground. Phone on the ground now.
-快点 快 -上车
- Move, move. Move it. - Get in.
威斯康辛州临时车牌
我不想听了
I don't want to hear any more.
-出来 -出来
- Get out. - Out.
好了 你们要干什么
All right. What're you guys doing?
-天哪 -这太离谱了 伙计们
- Whoa! - This is insane! You guys!
看看能找到什么 快点
What do we got? Come on.
五百刀
Five hundred bucks.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be...
你说什么
What're you talking about?
-我以为你有两万 -你在说什么
- I thought you had 20 grand. - What are you talking about?
-你骗错人了 -我没有骗你
- You lied to the wrong man. - I didn't lie to you.
-你骗了 -没有 我什么时候骗了
- Yeah, you did. - No, when did I lie?
我从没说过我身上有现金
I never said I had the cash on me.
-我必须先看到货 -不不不
- I had to see the product to-- - No, no, no, no.
听着 如果我对货满意的话
Listen, if I liked what I saw,
-我就会给你拿钱 -把我的两万给我
- I was gonna get you the cash. - I want my 20 grand.
不然我就打死你们两个
Or I can just shoot the both of you.
放轻松 放轻松
Okay, take it easy, take it easy.
听我说 听我说
Listen, listen to me, listen to me, I--
我可以给你拿钱
I can get you the money, I just, I--
我要先给我哥打个电♥话♥ 好吗
I need to call my brother, okay?
他在哪
Where is he?
他在店里 离这里大概有一小时路程
He's, like, an hour away at the store.
怎么会跟丢两个警官的
How the hell did we lose two officers?
我不知道出什么事了 但是杰和凯文
I don't know what happened, but Jay and Kevin
没能看到皮卡的车牌
couldn't get a look at the pickup's plates.
有电♥话♥吗
Cell phones?
阿特沃特在停车场找到了
Atwater found 'em in the parking lot.
现在 我们最大的希望就是监控了
Right now, our best bet is video surveillance.
杰看到了那个家伙一眼
Jay, he got a look at the guy,
他现在正在查监控
so he's going through footage right now.
一旦有了清晰的图像
Soon as we get a clear image,
我就会去做面部识别
I'll run it through facial recognition.
可以从这里入手
We can go from there.
好 联♥系♥威斯康辛州警局
All right, contact Wisconsin State Police,
让他们检查手♥机♥上的指纹
have them run those cell phones for fingerprints.
明白
Copy that.
-戴上 捆紧点 -好的
- Put these on, make 'em tight. - Okay.
-戴上 -好的
- No, put 'em on! - All right.
快点 快点 捆紧点 捆紧点
Go, go, go, go. Tighten it up. Tighten it up.
-赶紧戴上 -已经很紧了
- Get 'em on! - They're tight!
上车
In the car!
-你要想清楚 -闭嘴
- Be smart about this. - Shut up.
上车
Get in.
伯吉斯提到的蛛网纹身怎么样了
What about that spiderweb tattoo Burgess mentioned?
查过了 这个纹身在三个不同的
We ran it--it's popular with three different
白人监狱团伙之间都很流行
white prison gangs.
并没有把范围缩小
Doesn't really narrow things down.
我把他们打算贩卖♥♥的枪♥支♥的照片
I sent Ballistics the photo of the guns
送到了弹道检测处
they were trying to sell.
说不定他们能找到一些识别身份的特征
Maybe they'll find some identifying markers.
好 收拾行装 我们去威斯康辛
All right, pack up. We're going to Wisconsin.
进去 快点 闭上嘴
Get in. Come on. Shut it.
好了 赶紧走
All right. Go!
-放松点 -快走
- Take it easy. - Move!
快走 走
Go on. Go.
-坐在地上 -坐下 坐下
- On the floor. - Get down. Get down.
-坐下 -坐下
- Have a seat. - Get down!
-慢点 -坐下
- Hey, easy, easy! - Get down.
伙计
Whoa, man.
我们不必伤害他们 好吗
We don't gotta hurt 'em, all right?
你说什么
What'd you say?
你把嘴闭上 然后把他们绑好
You just keep your mouth shut and you tie 'em up.
听着
Hey, listen.
你想要钱 对吗 那两万
You want the money, right, the 20 grand?
没有问题 你只需要让我打个电♥话♥
That's not a problem-- all you gotta do is let me make a phone call.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Just shut up! Just shut up!
不准说话
No talking!
待好了
And you stay still!
不然我就杀了你们
Or I can just kill you both.
走吧
Come on.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
什么叫我在做什么
What do you mean, what am I doing?
-我在帮我们脱身 -不 我们坐好
- I'm gonna get us out of here. - No, we sit tight.
小队应该快到了
The team's gotta be getting close.
你在说什么 你又不知道
What are you talking about? You don't know that.
金 我们的目标是尽可能存活下去
Kim, the goal is to stay alive for as long as possible.
目前 最好的办法
And right now, the best way to do that
就是坐好了 等待救援
is to sit tight and wait for help.
有什么线索
What do you got?
我找到了监控的画面
I got that surveillance picture,
枪♥支♥展示
但距离太远 做不了面部识别
but it's not close enough for facial rec.
他们已经离开九十分钟了
They've been gone for over 90 minutes,
所以他们可能已经在去加拿大的路上了
so they can be on their way to Canada for all we know.
特鲁迪 告诉我你查到了些什么
Trudy, tell me you got something.
是的 实验室把枪♥支♥的照片放大了
Yeah, lab blew up the photo of the guns.
连号♥ J44671
找到了数控铣床的一个角落
Picked up a corner of the CNC mill.
你说的是他们用来制枪的机器
Talking about the machine they use to make the guns?
没错 上面有连号♥
Yeah, there's a serial number on it.
一个叫斯宾塞·维伦的人在七个月前买♥♥的
Guy named Spencer Whalen bought it seven months ago.
他在南威斯康辛也有一间小屋
He owns a cabin in southern Wisconsin too.
好的 有地址吗
All right, you got an address?
刚刚发给你了
Just texted it.
汉克 他距离你们只有十六公里
Hank, he's 10 miles from you guys.
干得漂亮 特鲁迪 多谢了
Great work, Trudy. Thanks.
-我去带队 -不 安东尼奥带队
- I'll take the lead. - No, Antonio will.
我知道你在想什么
I know what's going on in your head--
老大 我能搞定
Boss, I can handle it.
这不关你的事 亚当
This isn't about you right now, Adam,
所以别管了 听从命令
so just stand down and follow orders.
好吧
Okay, look.
我知道在警校的时候 他们教我们
I know at the academy they teach us
永远不要暴露自己警♥察♥的身份 但是
never to reveal ourselves as police, but...
这些人很业余
these guys are amateurs.
他们还没准备好带着两个芝加哥警♥察♥
I mean, they're not ready to go the distance
走这么远的路
with two Chicago cops.
如果我们告诉他们身份
If we tell them who we are,
他们很有可能转身就跑
there's a really good chance they could just turn and run.
或者会吓着他们 然后做出些疯狂的事
Or they get spooked and do something crazy.
海莉 如果小队在跟着我们
Hailey, if the team was following us,
你不觉得他们现在应该已经到了吗
wouldn't you think they'd be here by now?
我知道
I know.
我们得保持清醒 寻找合适的时机
We need to keep our eyes open and find the right moment.
看看周围有没有
Look around. See if--
给 用这个手♥机♥打给你哥
Here. Call your brother on this phone.
-没信♥号♥♥ -真该死
- There's no service. - Son of a bitch.
外面有信♥号♥♥吗
Hey. You get a signal out there?
没有
No.
进来的时候有 在主路那边
I had one coming in, though, back on the main road.
我好像听到外面有什么动静
Yo, I think I just heard something outside.
去看看
Well, go check it out.
警长 卡车上有警报
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表