I will blast this bitch! You hear me?
你逃不掉的
There's no way out of this!
别惹我 警♥察♥
Don't mess with me, copper!
放下武器 放了吉娜
Put the weapon down! Let Gina go!
太晚了
Too late for all of that!
告诉我什么情况 海莉 你们还好吗
Talk to me, Hailey. You guys all right?
是的 我们没事 我们没事
Yeah. Yeah, we're okay. We're okay.
他把吉娜关到楼上前面的卧室了
He's got Gina upstairs in the front bedroom.
我们躲在后面
We're holed up in the back.
你的腿 你的腿
Your leg. Your leg.
这边交给我
I got it.
你得把腿包扎起来 把它包扎起来
You've got to tie it off. You gotta tie it off.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You all right? Okay. - Yeah. I'm okay.
你得把它拔♥出♥来♥
You gotta pull it out.
-不 我们再等等 -亚当
- No, no. We'll wait for it. - Adam.
-我们等救护车来 -把它拔♥出♥来♥
- We'll wait for the ambo. - Pull it out.
-你准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yeah.
-你留在这 -等等 亚当
- Stay here. - Wait, Adam.
等等 他不知道我在这儿 我要进去
Wait, he doesn't know I'm here. I'm gonna go in.
这是我们唯一的优势
It's the only advantage we've got.
-不行不行 -亚当
- No, no, no, no, no. - Adam,
这是我们唯一的优势
it's the only advantage we have.
你让他一直说话 我要过去了
You're gonna keep him talking. I'm gonna go.
-不不不 别去 -亚当 我没事
- No, no, no. No! - Adam, I'm good.
你就让他继续说话
Just keep him talking.
听着 肖 跟我谈谈 兄弟
Listen, Shaw, talk to me, man.
你听到警笛了吗
You hear those sirens?
你唯一的出路就是过来我这
The only way out of here is with me.
别惹我 警♥察♥
Don't mess with me, copper.
去吧
Go.
你就放了吉娜吧
Just let Gina go.
一切都太迟了
It's too late for all that.
然后咱们两个想法把事情解决
Then you and I can figure this thing out.
闭嘴吧 你又不认识我
Stop talking. You don't know me!
肖
Shaw.
听我说 伙计
Listen to me, man.
我们知道你是想帮吉娜
We know you were trying to help Gina.
别让事情向坏的方向发展
Don't change the story.
让她走吧 我就这一个要求
Let her go. That's all I care about.
然后我们两个想想下面该怎么做
Then you can figure out what you and I are gonna do.
别跟玩什么把戏 伙计
Don't play your games with me, man!
别再烦我了
Get out of my head!
如果吉娜死了 那都怪你
If Gina dies, that's on you!
兄弟
Bro!
把她送出去吧
Just send her out!
你退后 不然我现在就崩了她的脑袋
Stay back or I'll blow her head right off!
我不出来 我不出来
I'm not moving! I'm not moving!
给我个理由
Give me a reason!
-我的天 -给我个不杀你的理由
- Oh, my God! - Give me a reason!
你没事了 没事了 有我们呢
You're okay. You're okay. We got you. We got you.
有我们呢
We got you.
-你的腿怎样了 -还行
- How's your leg? - It's fine.
很好
Good.
缉毒组在阁楼找到了阿片类药物
Narcotics found the opioids in the attic.
我们也找到了露米辛
We found the Lumicin too.
数目都查点了吗
All right, has it been inventoried?
-嗯 -这可不妙
- Yeah. - That's not good.
我觉得应该送你去医院
Hey, uh, I--I think we need to get you to a hospital
-以防万一 -不了 我没事 我只是
- just to be safe. - No, I'm fine, I'm fine. I just--
我最近看够了医生 去够了医院
I've had my fill of doctors and hospitals lately.
我想见我丈夫
Listen, I want to see my husband.
吉娜
Gina.
我知道这都是我的错
Look, I know this is all my fault.
-如果我没有生病 -别这样
- If I didn't get sick, I-- - No, hey.
别责怪自己
Don't do that to yourself.
他做的所有事 都是为了我
Everything he did, he did for me.
他想救我
He was trying to save me.
我就是 我想见他
I just--I just-- I wanna see him.
求你了
Please!
行 我带你去
All right, I'm gonna take you.
-队长 -警长
- Chief. - Sargent.
汉克
Hank.
能谈谈吗
May I have a word?
是这样
So,
我和缉毒组的基塞尔谈了谈 因为
I talked to Kiesel in Narcotics 'cause...
我想永他们在肖的房♥子收缴的药物
I wanted to use some of those drugs seized at Shaw's house
进行一次行动
for an operation.
他们说这事归你管
They said you took control.
你已经解决了问题吗
You already handled the problem?
是的
I did.
我亲眼看着我母亲因此遭罪
I watched my mother suffer through it.
把房♥子都卖♥♥了就为了换几颗药
Had to sell her damn house just to pay for her meds.
凯特 你比凯尔顿强
Kate, you're better than Kelton.
我不会问你的腿怎样
I won't ask how your leg is
因为你只会说没事
'cause you'll just tell me it's fine.
-因为确实没事 -看见了吗
- 'Cause it's fine. - See?
那其他方面呢
How are you otherwise?
你是说亚当
You mean Adam?
嗯 你俩间有些关系紧张
Yeah, I noticed a little tension.
我以为自己能做到
I thought I could pull it off.
找到平衡 很难
Find balance. It's a tough one.
是啊
Yeah.
我要给你些建议
I'm gonna give you some advice.
因为对于年轻姑娘来说 我有老年人的智慧
Because, for a young woman, I am wise beyond my years.
而且我很在乎你们两人
And I do care what happens to both of you.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
听着
Look...
如果亚当是你的命中注定 好好相处
If Adam's the one, then make it work.
但那也许意味着你们中有一人
But that probably means that one of you
得离开情报组
has to get out of Intelligence.
这是一个非常重大的决定
It's a very tiny needle you're trying to thread here.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那如果我们都不愿意做出这种牺牲呢
And if neither one of us are willing to make that kind of sacrifice?
那你们的感情
Then what you have isn't worth
不值得用工作换
compromising your career for.
是啊
Yeah.
海莉
Hailey.
真是漫长的一天
That was a long day, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我想着咱俩回我家
Look, I was hoping we could go back to my place
谈谈发生的一切
and just talk about everything.
我觉得还是现在谈吧
I think maybe we should just talk right now.
好的
Okay.
亚当 我想让你知道我很在乎你
Adam, I want you to know I care about you a lot.
-但是 -我知道
- But-- - I know.
我知道你在乎
I know you do.
一边恋爱 一边共事很难
It's hard being together and working together.
是啊
Yeah.
但不仅是那样
But it's more than that though.
对吗
Isn't it?
对
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
也许我们该分开一段时间
Maybe we should take a break.
我也这么认为
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表