她已经失踪八个小时了
She's been missing eight hours.
所以我还有时间找到她 但时间不多了
That means I still have time to find her, but not much.
你明白我在说什么吧
You understand what I'm saying?
我明白 但...
I do, but...
-我现在进退两难啊 -里奥
- I'm in a corner here. - Leo,
你知道我是什么样的人
you know who I am.
你不会想和我对着干
You don't want to go to war with me.
我们一直没找到机会详细研究那些案子
We never got a chance to truly work the cases,
所以我知道的不多
so I don't know too much.
为什么会那样呢
Okay, why is that?
凯尔顿把案子给停了
Kelton shut it down.
当时他正准备升职
He was up for promotion,
需要保持低暴♥力♥犯罪率
needed to keep his violent crime stats low,
一个被确认的连环杀手不会对他有帮助...
and a confirmed serial killer wouldn't exactly help him--
里奥 里奥 我不管那些个
Leo, Leo, I don't care about any of that.
我只是需要信息
I just need information.
当时你有什么嫌疑人吗
Was there a person of interest you were looking at?
没有 我联♥系♥了联调局 但凯尔顿介入了
No, I contacted the FBI, but Kelton stepped in,
让联调局不要插手
told the FBI to back off.
但他们还是给我们发了个侧写
They still delivered us a profile though.
应该在案子的卷宗里
It should be in the case file.
没有
It's not.
你怎么知道我们确认是个连环杀手
How did you find out we confirmed a serial killer?
你是从厄普顿警探知道的吗
You get that from Detective Upton?
不是 我比她更早知道
No, I knew before she did.
你给凯尔顿打了电♥话♥知会了他
And you called Kelton to give him a heads-up.
是的
Yeah.
很抱歉 汉克 很抱歉
I'm sorry, Hank. I'm sorry.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你把能扳倒他的所有东西都给弄没了
You pulled everything that could bury him.
警司 我要跟你说句话
Superintendent, I need a word.
你有什么新情况吗
You got an update?
没有 我在努力拿到一个联调局的侧写
No, unfortunately I'm trying to get my hands on an FBI profile
是当时女孩们被杀时联调局给的
that was prepared a while back when the girls were murdered.
我不管你为什么把它拿走
Look, I don't care why you took it.
我不管你为什么把调查给压下来了
I don't care why you buried the investigation.
我只是想要找到我的朋友
I just want to find my friend.
我不知道你在说什么 汉克
I don't know what you're talking about, Hank.
我和审查官谈过了
I spoke to the review officer.
他说你查了从2016年以后所有的凶杀案
He said you checked all homicides from 2016.
你在找什么我们俩都心知肚明
We both know what you were looking for.
布莱恩...
Brian...
我们说话这会有个人正在折磨和强♥奸♥我的朋友
As we speak, there is a man torturing and raping my friend.
如果我幸运的话 我还有十四个小时找到她
If I'm lucky, I got about 14 hours left to find her,
找到他
to find him.
我了解 警长 真的
I understand, Sergeant, I do.
但我不知道什么联调局的侧写 非常抱歉
But I am not aware of any FBI profile; I'm real sorry.
我得走了
I got to go.
斯特里特维尔社区礼拜中心
-什么事 -蓝色箱式货车的车牌有结果了
- What? - Tags came back on the blue van.
是两个月前在温内特卡的一家商场偷的
It was stolen from a mall in Winnetka two months ago.
车牌查询系统发现那辆车
NVLS caught the van parked two times
在劳伦斯街2132号♥停过两次
at 2132 Lawrence Ave.
-这是什么时候 -最近的两天里
- When was this? - Last two days.
有个目击者看见蓝色厢式货车从个卸货区开走
Got a witness saw the blue van pull out of a loading dock.
我查了记录 那个地方空了有很多年了
I checked the records; this place has been empty for years.
在被一家位于加里的公♥司♥出♥售♥
Up for sale by a company in Gary.
好 我们有很大一块区域要侦察
Okay, we got a lot of ground to cover.
我们快速安静地行动
We move fast and quiet.
注意隐蔽
Stay in the shadows.
我们伏击他 而不是被他伏击
We sneak up on him, not the other way around.
金和杰 从后面 安东尼奥 你和我
Kim, Jay, take the back. Antonio, you and me.
是刚留下的
It's fresh.
我们知道他会把她们关地窖里
We know he keeps them in the cellars.
我们在地库附近发现了血迹
We found blood near the basement.
我们下去
We're going down.
收到
Copy.
什么...
What the...
我的天
My God.
是莱克茜的大衣吗
Is this Lexie's coat?
警长 我们找到了一具尸体
Sarge, we got a body.
警长
Sarge.
芝加哥警署 跪下
Chicago PD! Get on your knees!
把手举高
Get those hands up high!
我是 我是伊利诺伊电力公♥司♥的
I'm--I'm--I'm with Illinois Power.
-闭嘴 -我只是在找我的一个同事
- Shut up! - I'm just looking for one of my workers.
-他没有武器 -趴下
- He's not armed. - Get down!
动就打死你
You move, you die.
不是莱克茜
It's not Lexie.
警长 他的名字叫罗伊·卡里森
Sarge, his name is Roy Calison.
已婚 有三个孩子
He's married, father of three.
他在下面为了可能的翻修来查线
He was inspecting lines down here for a possible renovation.
他一定是碰到罪犯了
He must have crossed with the offender.
监工没有他的消息 于是就过来查看
Supervisor hadn't heard from him, so he came to check.
监工看见什么了吗
Supervisor see anything?
没有 他跟我们差不多同时到的
No, he got here about the same time as us.
好吧 我们去查查附近的监控
All right, let's check PODs in the neighborhood.
这家伙用这个地方好几年了
This guy's been using this place for years.
一定有目击者
There's got to be witnesses.
博伊特警长
Sergeant Voight.
你得来看看这个
You need to see this.
富恩特斯
Fuentes.
这里至少有四套人体头骨
There's at least four sets of human skeletal remains,
都是女性
all female.
腐烂的情况推断她们已经在这好几年了
Decomp pattern suggests they've been here for years.
知道死亡原因吗
Any read on cause of death?
不好说 但是锁骨上
Difficult to say, but these look like
这些伤口像是锐器刺伤
sharp puncture wounds on that clavicle.
-她们被捅死了 -我觉得是
- They were stabbed. - I'd say so.
她们的衣服上都有多处刺破的洞
All their clothes have multiple punctures in the fabric,
是同样的锐器造成的
same sharp instrument.
立刻对这些尸体进行尸检 找到DNA
I need these bodies worked fast for trace DNA
还要把这个建筑的每一寸地方都查一遍
and I want every inch of this building searched.
带嗅尸犬来
Bring in cadaver dogs.
警长 莱克茜一定还活着 对吧
Sarge, Lexie's got to still be alive, right?
罪犯不可能带着一具尸体离开这里
There's no way the offender left here with a dead body.
这不合情理
That makes no sense.
我刚刚收到巡警的消息
Hey. I just heard from Patrol
他们在离此一英里的地方发现了蓝色箱式货车
they found the blue van parked a mile from here.
他们没有冲进去吧
Tell me they didn't move in.
没有 他们等我们呢
No, they're waiting for us.
金说得对 莱克茜是活着离开这里的
Kim's right. Lexie left here alive.
我们找到她时她也还会活着
That's how we're gonna find her.
芝加哥警署 离开那辆车
Chicago PD, step away from the van.
熄火 带取证人员过来
All right, turn it off, roll the crime lab.
5021小队 派取证组到我们的位置
5021 squad, roll the crime lab to our location.
收到
Copy that.
这是莱克茜的项链
This is Lexie's.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为是我送给她的 上面是圣弗朗西斯
'Cause I gave it to her. St. Francis.
感恩的守护神
Patron saint of gratitude.
没错 几年前
Yeah, a couple of years ago,
莱克茜帮我抓捕罪犯
Lexie was helping me make a bust.
有个混混带着把格洛克手♥枪♥想靠近我
Some punk came up on me with a Glock.
莱克茜大喊一声"枪" 救了我一命
Lexie screamed "Gun," Saved my life.
好吧 我们知道这家伙是步行离开的
All right, we know this guy-- he left here on foot
因为这附近没有出租车会来
'cause no cab is gonna play around here.
最近的地铁站在哪里
So where's the nearest "L" Station?
橙线 18街站
Orange line, 18th street stop.
就在几个街区之外
It's, like, a couple of blocks away.
最近的公交车站就要远很多
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表